Officials. Wow. Just wow. Just in time no?i

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Officials. Wow. Just wow. Just in time no?

I've taken a huge step away from football. Still interested, but meh. Today, this little gem from a Blandino.  

I'll just leave this little stink bomb here. Just in time for the Broncos I'd say, no?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/11/nfl-tells-refs-to-call-the-playoffs-the-same-as-the-regular-season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Officials. Wow. Just wow. Just in time no?i

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've taken a huge step away from football. Still interested, but meh. Today, this little gem from a Blandino.  

I'll just leave this little stink bomb here. Just in time for the Broncos I'd say, no?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/11/nfl-tells-refs-to-call-the-playoffs-the-same-as-the-regular-season

[/QUOTE]

"We’ve told our officials, don’t be overly technical, we don’t want to call what you’d consider ticky-tack fouls. We want to make sure the fouls are there and we’re getting flags down when they are there, and not letting teams take advantage or push the envelope. That’s been the direction all year and it will continue to be the direction during the postseason."

...like defensive players pushing on a FG attempt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Archie called the league and yelled at them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"We’ve told our officials, don’t be overly technical, we don’t want to call what you’d consider ticky-tack fouls. We want to make sure the fouls are there and we’re getting flags down when they are there, and not letting teams take advantage or push the envelope. That’s been the direction all year and it will continue to be the direction during the postseason."

...like defensive players pushing on a FG attempt?

[/QUOTE]

No way! Again, I saw the truth a long time ago. Seems to me they have phones, and emails that they could have corrected this on the spot. Instead the report comes out the morning of the divisional rounds? Yeah. Right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Great so they waited until week 2 of the playoffs to tell the refs not to allow physical playoff defense... Brilliant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great so they waited until week 2 of the playoffs to tell the refs not to allow physical playoff defense... Brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

Pats can play it either way but wonder if it will be called fairly both ways.

I don't fear the Colts. I fear the NFL bag job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Well I think this hurts the Sickhawks more because their secondary is one holding and bumping beyond 5 yards like nobody's bussiness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I think this hurts the Sickhawks more because their secondary is one holding and bumping beyond 5 yards like nobody's bussiness.

[/QUOTE]

True. I said after last weeks games, good. Finally. With the caveat that what happens to the Pats or Broncos. Now if the flags start flying, suspicious. I think we have the answer. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

NFL refs are a joke, they can not be trusted and they are a couple controversial plays away from being looked at like NBA refs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I do not think they got called for much of anything in that area today outside of the one holding at the line in the 3rd Q.

Sections
Shortcuts