Officiating in the GB game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Officiating in the GB game.

What are the chances they let so much down field play go in the Broncos or Pats game?

All I want is consistancy through out the league.  Every game is not even close to each other they way they are played.  Did Goodell say this is a clod game let them play it out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Officiating in the GB game.

The holding by rodgers  OL  when he made that big 4th down play was remeniscent of Eli getting away for the tyree helmet catch.

Letting them play ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The CB are getting away with holding and Interference on every play.  Horrible Football.  If this is how it was officiated  back in the day, then the game must of really sucked back then. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

refs are mostly frozen in place. that's today's excuse. every now and then a whistle blows. could be the wind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The holding by rodgers  OL  when he made that big 4th down play was remeniscent of Eli getting away for the tyree helmet catch.

Letting them play ...

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

worst was rogers grounds the ball by throwing it and hits a lineman in the back....no flag for grounding or at the least throwning to inelligible reciever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They let them play, didn't they?  Saw some banging between receivers and defenders that have been called PI in many other games this past season.  It may also be a "crew" thing and the PI has to be very clear in the prevention of the receiver to make the catch.

Somehow, the possibility of having another AFCCG with Manning and Brady in it is too tempting to allow such loose calling.  Of the two, yes I'll say it, Manning gets more calls.

Also, one last thing.  If I ever see a poster here say the Pats whine for flags, well, in EVERY single game this past weekend I saw receivers on all 8 teams continually make that flag throwing motion on just about every close, incomplete, pass play.  You even saw it from the QBs on many occasions.  So I say:  "Zip it.  Everyone does it!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

Manning gets to throw his own flags, doesn't he?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The refs let 'em play, which worked to the detriment of the Packers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The refs wouldn't let the Patriots get away with it. The NFL will make sure.

There was so much holding and PI in that game it was unbeleivable.

The NFL pretty much set a precendent yesterday of non-calls, so it looks like this should be the norm going into next weeks games.

If they start calling the Patriots in the next game or game after, there is a conspiracy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Kansas Patriot, The refs will not allow the Patriots to put one finger on a receiver, no holding allowed by any NEP lineman, and if TB throws a ball in what looks like an attempted grounding it will be called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Luck or the Colts do any of the above it will be acceptable in the eyes of Goodells henchmen! Have they announced which cheating SOB is going to be the crew chief for this game?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kansas Patriot, The refs will not allow the Patriots to put one finger on a receiver, no holding allowed by any NEP lineman, and if TB throws a ball in what looks like an attempted grounding it will be called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Luck or the Colts do any of the above it will be acceptable in the eyes of Goodells henchmen! Have they announced which cheating SOB is going to be the crew chief for this game?

[/QUOTE]

I think most NEP fans feel the same.

There was numerous commentary during the game how they were letting them play. If they change course this weekend, the NFL has a credibiity issue, and RK will need to address it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] KP I've been watching football on TV since the late 50's. I have never seen such a crock of crap calls or lack of calls, on or against my team The NEP's since the Raiders game when the Refs allowed the Raiders to straight cheat their way to a win, and then when they saw that Snake Stabler wasn't going to be able to pull off the comeback they called Sam Hunt for Roughing the passer call that noone ever understood! This year they've out done themselves, and the Patriots are the 2nd seed because each call was made in order to keep Goober Pyle Manning in contention to win a second SB, so when he's inducted into the HOS (Shame), they won't to say that he was the master of the one and done! Goober and Gomer will both be inducted so that they join their overrated father in the Hall. Tom Brady has had to earn each win, and there are no referees helping him acheive greatness! The Manning twits have been very fortunate to whatever pictures their daddy took of some illegal activity, because he pulls them out every time they need help in winning a game. I won't even waste my time watching the Denver game because no matter how well the Chargers play, there will be the one big PI to help Goober get the lead he needs too win the game, by the way it won't really happen it will just be called..............

I think most NEP fans feel the same.

There was numerous commentary during the game how they were letting them play. If they change course this weekend, the NFL has a credibiity issue, and RK will need to address it.

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

DO YOU FOLKS REALLY BELIEVE THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PATS?

If you do and there is if one person be it ref, FO gopher or anyone wanted to they could bring down the NFL with one call. If you believe the NFL would have such a thing going on that would kill the league then IMHO your theories are very misguided.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you do and there is if one person be it ref, FO gopher or anyone wanted to they could bring down the NFL with one call. If you believe the NFL would have such a thing going on that would kill the league then IMHO your theories are very misguided.

[/QUOTE]

The call/no call on Keuchly makes it impossible to deny that the NFL does not want the Pat's dynasty to continue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the GB-SF game? No calls all game, they let them hold, PI, everything you would scratch your head at, and wonder-what the hell is going on. Then, I think they finally had to call one against GB, to steer the game in SF's favor.