Offseason Plans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

Offseason Plans

I can tell this is going to be a trademark BB offseason. Prepare yourselves for some brilliant moves. The warnings are out! The washers won't understand when it happens, though!

Trade Brady to San Fran for Alex Smith. Straight up. Straight up trade, no questions asked. Period. 

Trade Mankins for BJGE and use the extra cap space to re-sign Chung. He's a great. GREAT. GREAT! Safety and must be retained. 

Expect BB to trade back multiple times and stockpile more picks. Brilliant. Absoutely brilliant. It just is. 

The washers will deny it all but this is the best method of building the team going forward. It is. Period.

Cue the washers defending Brady. TEARS!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Offseason Plans

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Crickets from Mt.Hurl, Pezzy-boy, Baby-Parilli, and the Brady-washing club. What a surprise... TEARS! TEARS! You can't make this up. You just can't!

now u know i am anything but what u call a ball washer but did u really just type" trade brady for alex smith"? and after this season?

wow...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Why do you do this rusty? Is it simply to engage in combative discussion? Surely you are not that deranged to suggest trading Brady for smith makes sense? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

It's satire, albeit not bad

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

not rusty its another one of those loser trolls, CC or leon, or jints...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Obvious troll is obvious. Look at the post count!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Offseason plans? Hmmmm.....

1) Spending 14 wonderful days on an Aruban beach in late February (Merry Christmas to me!)

2) Get that oil channged in the old truckster ('99 Tahoe, free/clear, churning out 16 MPG) before heading to Aruba 

3) Get ready for umpiring. (Those evil youths are getting bigger and faster. Beach activities with 6 of my best friends named "Bud" will help this cause tremendously.))

4) Get the old smoker and grill ready for THEIR upcoming seasons

5) Pray that the Sox are at least competitive in '13.

6) Oh, yeah, spend more time with the Mrs (Isn't this more like a New Year Resolution "thing"?) 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Crickets from Mt.Hurl, Pezzy-boy, Baby-Parilli, and the Brady-washing club. What a surprise... TEARS! TEARS! You can't make this up. You just can't!

now u know i am anything but what u call a ball washer but did u really just type" trade brady for alex smith"? and after this season?

wow...

Jints, you're not too bright.  This is clearly another imposter infatuated with Rusty thinking he's funny by mocking him and deceiving (some) of you by taking out a letter of his screenname.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

Offseason plans? Hmmmm.....

1) Spending 14 wonderful days on an Aruban beach in late February (Merry Christmas to me!)

2) Get that oil channged in the old truckster ('99 Tahoe, free/clear, churning out 16 MPG) before heading to Aruba 

3) Get ready for umpiring. (Those evil youths are getting bigger and faster. Beach activities with 6 of my best friends named "Bud" will help this cause tremendously.))

4) Get the old smoker and grill ready for THEIR upcoming seasons

5) Pray that the Sox are at least competitive in '13.

6) Oh, yeah, spend more time with the Mrs (Isn't this more like a New Year Resolution "thing"?) 

Here here!  I like some of the offseason moves so far, albeit a few of those contracts were too large for my liking.  Oh well, I'd take a slightly overpaid dirtdog like Victorino than to throw 142 million dollars at the mentally weak bum in Crawford.  Go Sox!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

It's a different user name...it appears as two letter l's...but it's actually an "l" and an uppercase "I".

But I agree.  The mods are not doing a very good job monitoring this site.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

How can you tell it is a farce? It is exactly what the original would say, and has said. I question if it is a farce, as the MODS would never have let this thru, or would have already taken it down. I think it is legit

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

see what I mean. It is exactly the same guy. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Things I agree with: BB will make some low risk FA acquisitions (high reward.....Jarius Byrd?). If he doesn't get the player he wants in 1st or 2nd rounds he trades down. Brady (love or hate him; ) do you really believe that Bob Kraft would let BB trade his most marketable player. The Pats sell more jersies outside the U.S. (UK, Canada and Mexico) then any other team and one of the big reasons is Brady......another is Welker....whose fate will be decided after the season.  I think Welker, Chung and Vollmer all need new contracts; I haven't seen the cap numbers so I can't determine who stays and who goes. One thing is clear Gronk, Hernandez, and Ridley are the future of the Pats offense. If Welker is jettisoned WR becomes a priority in either the draft or Free Agency (Amendola).

As for Alex Smith, its a QB league and there are numerous teams that will attempt to acquire him. The trade Brady for Smith is specious at best, especially coming from people (sic) who think that Kaepernick will s--t the bed in the playoffs. If that happens what makes you think SF will want to trade Smith. As stated, alot of teams will covet Smith (Cards, Jags, Jets, Titans etc...) and whoever offers the best package to SF will get him (players or draft picks). One of the reasons that SF could trade him is that they got to pay Goldson and some others to keep there D intact, however, Smiths value to SF skyrockets if CK fails in the playoffs. So the trade of Smith is predicated, in some ways, by how good or bad  Kaepernick plays in the playoffs.

The Pats have a young D (Wilfork excepted) that will only get better. Do the chances to win another SB decrease or increase if they acquire Alex Smith or if they keep Brady? Brady is like Bird or Ted Williams you only trade a lifer if you get a great deal. And a great deal for me would be Brady for Smith and two firsts and a 2nd. This way the Pats have some pieces to put into play. The problem that I have is that some apparently believe that Brady's skills either have eroded or are due to start a steep decline; even though there is not much evidence other than sub-par SB play. Unless ofcourse they believe that Smith is straight up a better player than Brady or will be in the immediate future.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Things I agree with: BB will make some low risk FA acquisitions (high reward.....Jarius Byrd?). If he doesn't get the player he wants in 1st or 2nd rounds he trades down. Brady (love or hate him; ) do you really believe that Bob Kraft would let BB trade his most marketable player. The Pats sell more jersies outside the U.S. (UK, Canada and Mexico) then any other team and one of the big reasons is Brady......another is Welker....whose fate will be decided after the season.  I think Welker, Chung and Vollmer all need new contracts; I haven't seen the cap numbers so I can't determine who stays and who goes. One thing is clear Gronk, Hernandez, and Ridley are the future of the Pats offense. If Welker is jettisoned WR becomes a priority in either the draft or Free Agency (Amendola).

As for Alex Smith, its a QB league and there are numerous teams that will attempt to acquire him. The trade Brady for Smith is specious at best, especially coming from people (sic) who think that Kaepernick will s--t the bed in the playoffs. If that happens what makes you think SF will want to trade Smith. As stated, alot of teams will covet Smith (Cards, Jags, Jets, Titans etc...) and whoever offers the best package to SF will get him (players or draft picks). One of the reasons that SF could trade him is that they got to pay Goldson and some others to keep there D intact, however, Smiths value to SF skyrockets if CK fails in the playoffs. So the trade of Smith is predicated, in some ways, by how good or bad  Kaepernick plays in the playoffs.

The Pats have a young D (Wilfork excepted) that will only get better. Do the chances to win another SB decrease or increase if they acquire Alex Smith or if they keep Brady? Brady is like Bird or Ted Williams you only trade a lifer if you get a great deal. And a great deal for me would be Brady for Smith and two firsts and a 2nd. This way the Pats have some pieces to put into play. The problem that I have is that some apparently believe that Brady's skills either have eroded or are due to start a steep decline; even though there is not much evidence other than sub-par SB play. Unless ofcourse they believe that Smith is straight up a better player than Brady or will be in the immediate future.

Brady has stunk up the postseasons recently. He just has. Sorry.

I'd be surprised if San Francisco does the trade straight up. They will probably want Brady and draft pick considering how terrible Tommy Boy has been recently. 

And yes. Their chances of winning a Super Bowl increase exponentially with Alex Smith at quarterback instead of Brady. It's fact. FACT. The washers will deny it, but it's the truth. 

If Kraft has any backbone, he will let the Brady go to pacific coast and take Alex Smith knowing that Super Bowls will follow. Super Bowls /> Money from jersey sales. It's the truth. Sorry.  

If Welker is willing to take a team-friendly deal then keep him around, but no way in hell we should pay $10mil+ for an older slot-receiver. 

And of course the defense is young and improving. It's a fact that the washers deny. BB has been building this defense for four years in a cap-era, and now you're seeing his success. Genius. Pure genius. GENIUS!

And to think some fools here think the Jets built a better defense.. Hurlie, RKrappy and Babe, I'm looking at you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

No way this guy's the original.  None.  Really...it's not that hard to sound like the the person you're trying to mimic.  7 year olds do a lot of this stuff.  So do 50-yr old dimwits, like this loser does.   

This is the same moron who posts as jets/mangione.   Again, one of the sad sad consequences of a poorly-managed site.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

In response to dastardly's comment:

No way this guy's the original.  None.  Really...it's not that hard to sound like the the person you're trying to mimic.  7 year olds do a lot of this stuff.  So do 50-yr old dimwits, like this loser does.   

This is the same moron who posts as jets/mangione.   Again, one of the sad sad consequences of a poorly-managed site.

Whatever you say, Babe!

LOL!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

How can you tell it is a farce? It is exactly what the original would say, and has said. I question if it is a farce, as the MODS would never have let this thru, or would have already taken it down. I think it is legit

Because anybody with half of a brain can detect the weak attempt at parody.  He is abusing Rusty's 'signature' phrases and is now making you look like a fool.  Not to mention this has been done about 10 times now.  It's either JetMaggotione/PhatRex or Babe.

And did you just say "the Mods would never let this through"?  Kind of like how they let leon, jints, Underd*ck, and several others troll this board for 5 years?  LOL

Sections
Shortcuts