Offseason Plans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Offseason Plans

Naw, its legit. Check out how ridiculous the comments are. Even the simplistic catch phrases that annoy everyone on this board are spot on. The offensive tonality, throwing out names of everyone who cant stand him. I am telling you, this is legit.

We know the guy is a very sick individual. He is simply talking to himself on these boards. Think about it. It is legit.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Rock, you said that Kaepernick at QB in SF was a decision that could backfire in the playoffs (future). Why would a team trade a quality starting QB if the QB they went with for the playoffs falters as you predicted he might? Again there will be plenty of suitors for Smith IF Kaepernick succeeds; What makes you think the Pats are either the only team to make an offer or the team that makes the best offer?

It's contradictory to say that Kaepernick will s--k and this will cause SF to trade Smith when it seems unlikely that Smith would get traded if SF loses their first playoff game. Harbaugh will have a QB problem, but it does not necessarily get resolved by trading Smith. I reiterate, like any other team, if they trade Smith they will want to completely fleece some other team willing to make that trade. If Kaepernick underperforms then the only reason to get rid of Smith is to free up cap space to sign Goldson (and any other FAs).

Alex Smith record: 38-36-1 (1st overall why is he not better than Aaron Rodgers?   OCs)

Tom Brady record: 136-39     Playoffs 16-6

I just don't think that Alex Smith is better than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Do you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Better question is, how did the mods allow for a duplicate account?

[/QUOTE]

The second L is an uppercase I.  No mod shenanigans needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Okay, its not legit. He mentioned girls. The real one doesnt know what girls are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Better question is, how did the mods allow for a duplicate account?

[/QUOTE]

The second L is an uppercase I.  No mod shenanigans needed.

[/QUOTE]

Is this your work again, Matt?  I thought your one for bredbru was asobuletly brillaitn! haha

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rock, you said that Kaepernick at QB in SF was a decision that could backfire in the playoffs (future). Why would a team trade a quality starting QB if the QB they went with for the playoffs falters as you predicted he might? Again there will be plenty of suitors for Smith IF Kaepernick succeeds; What makes you think the Pats are either the only team to make an offer or the team that makes the best offer?

It's contradictory to say that Kaepernick will s--k and this will cause SF to trade Smith when it seems unlikely that Smith would get traded if SF loses their first playoff game. Harbaugh will have a QB problem, but it does not necessarily get resolved by trading Smith. I reiterate, like any other team, if they trade Smith they will want to completely fleece some other team willing to make that trade. If Kaepernick underperforms then the only reason to get rid of Smith is to free up cap space to sign Goldson (and any other FAs).

Alex Smith record: 38-36-1 (1st overall why is he not better than Aaron Rodgers?   OCs)

Tom Brady record: 136-39     Playoffs 16-6

I just don't think that Alex Smith is better than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Do you?

[/QUOTE]

You're kidding yourself if you think Brady is better than Smith.

Rodgers/>Smith/>.........../>Brady

Not even close. Welcome to the Brady-Washers, club, Hannah. LOL. Babe, Prostate, Hurlie, and Pezz are ready to punch your ticket.

LOL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rock -I've said this before to you and I will say it again. You are a psychologists wet dream. Always yearning for attention over the internet because you didn't get any at home as a kid. OH Boo Hoo!

Now will somebody please start another thread about real football issues I think we had enough of this guys ramblings for one day.

Anybody want to discuss Spygate or are you still all just ignoring the fact that the pats got caught cheating and the organization will be forever tarnished because of it...everywhere in the Sporting World outside of NE of course!

[/QUOTE]

Leona, do you ever see the irony of your very own posts? 

I'm going to ask you again since you declined to answer it on the other thread: do you need a hug today?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

CRICKETS!

LOL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If Smith is so obviously better than Brady why would the Niners trade him? You did say Kaepernick could backfire, do you still believe that will happen? Or do you want to retract that statement?

It's circuitous logic; you can't say Smith is better than Brady so the Niners want to get rid of him and then say CK s--ks as reasoning for not keeping a player you believe has a brighter future than Brady. The whole crux lies in believing the Niners believe Brady is superior to Smith and therefore are willing to make that trade.

I've said all along that the offense has to have better balance and the Pats young defense has to continue to improve for them to be successful in the playoffs. Rock, you seem to think the one player that will alter the playoff outcomes for the Pats is Alex Smith. Are you discounting all other aspects of signifcant playoff run except QB play?

It's clear that Brady has had some clinkers, but when that happens other players have to pick up their game. on both sides of the ball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am peeing in my pants. This is so funny. This nit wit Scully, or whatever his name is or was is having a conversation with himself! I always thought Commie was a drunk on these boards, and now we have Sully talking to himself.

As he would say....Tears!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I'm done. Nice way to kill a slow day at the office.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

whoever made that fake account really needs to get laid

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

So Scully,

Please tell me as you seem to be an expert on all things Patriots. Will Coach Bill retire? Will Mr Brady have more Bunch? Were you ever afraid when you were on the X-Files?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am peeing in my pants. This is so funny. This nit wit Scully, or whatever his name is or was is having a conversation with himself! I always thought Commie was a drunk on these boards, and now we have Sully talking to himself.

As he would say....Tears!

[/QUOTE]

You're peeing in your pants for looking like a moron (again) for the 5th time in a week?

Above, you just showed how seriously dumb you are by not seeing this is Phat Rex, a LOSER Jets fan, with no job, life, nothing, a virgin in a basment, figuring out how to approach trolling our board.  All you had to do was see how obvious the approach was and the post count.

Are you seriously that dumb? I wouldn't hire you to clean my office!

Yet, this pathetic Damheresque behavior is funny to you? What's funny is every single thing I predicted for the Jets, occurred, and it also blew up so fantastically beautiful, you and Phat Rex are attempting to downplay it. He's doing it because he's psychotic and a Jets fan, you're doing it, for god knows what reason other than to showcase being a moron.

I can guaran-damn-tee you Phat Rex has never remotely come close to touching a girl, to. He's never left NJ and I highly doubt he gets out of that moldy basement. 

See, it's idiots like you and Hurlie who enable this tool. And if you think this is somehow funny at this point, with every educated person here immediately knowing who it is and how OLD it is at this point, I would suggest YOU going out and getting some culture so when's someting is actually funny (for real), you can pee your pants for real and have it be justified.  TOOL

Christ, you're beyond a moron and beyond help, apparently.

Here are the things you have said in the last week:

"Jets GM role is a dream job"

"Mike Lombardi is the new Jets GM

"Andy Reid to the Cardinals"

Does your employer (ESPN) realize that they have an incredibly naive, dumb and gullible 50 something parading around representing their company?  Would you like us to inquire a bit and find out just who you are? I bet ESPN would LOVE to know who is on their payroll, acting 12 and dumb.

[/QUOTE]

No I am confused. Is this the real one or the fake one? BWAAAHAHAHA! TEARS!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

There are definitely two of them, if you look through the html of the page you can see the two IDs...

This one has a lower case L and an upper case I

<li class="username"><a href="/community/user/5456701">RockSculIy</a></li>

This one has 2 lower case Ls

<li class="username"><a href="/community/user/5455531">RockScully</a></li>

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to RockSculIy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can tell this is going to be a trademark BB offseason. Prepare yourselves for some brilliant moves. The warnings are out! The washers won't understand when it happens, though!

Trade Brady to San Fran for Alex Smith. Straight up. Straight up trade, no questions asked. Period. 

Trade Mankins for BJGE and use the extra cap space to re-sign Chung. He's a great. GREAT. GREAT! Safety and must be retained. 

Expect BB to trade back multiple times and stockpile more picks. Brilliant. Absoutely brilliant. It just is. 

The washers will deny it all but this is the best method of building the team going forward. It is. Period.

Cue the washers defending Brady. TEARS!

[/QUOTE] Good GAWD, Rock, Santa left coal in your stockings and you are taking out on the fans on this forum?! And I see this may not be the REAL Rock given the dates of the screen name, too!  Anyway,  BB would simply bi*ch slap any fan for some of these thoughts.  I wonder if you were to say this to his face if he would simply stay silent, turn around and walk away shaking his head! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

There is no way this is Rusty, because Rusty believes we should trade Brady straight up for Tony Romo!! Tears!