1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Offseason Plans

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way this is Rusty, because Rusty believes we should trade Brady straight up for Tony Romo!! Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize how similar you and RKarp are to Phat Rex, Cupcake?  You continuing to lie of what I said will not fool anyone here with a college degree. You don't have one of those, so we understand.

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry, maybe you can explain the comparison you made between Tom Brady and Tony Romo again to me? I'm confused - perhaps someone with a college degree can describe to me that stupidity?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There is no way this is Rusty, because Rusty believes we should trade Brady straight up for Tony Romo!! Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize how similar you and RKarp are to Phat Rex, Cupcake?  You continuing to lie of what I said will not fool anyone here with a college degree. You don't have one of those, so we understand.

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry, maybe you can explain the comparison you made between Tom Brady and Tony Romo again to me? I'm confused - perhaps someone with a college degree can describe to me that stupidity?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem. When I see our own QB, Tom Brady, throw horrendus INTs into triple coverages or to a one legged TE, or to our RB out of the backfield on a bubble screen that was blown up so obviously, I feel those are careless/reckless decisions.

They remind me of the inssanely bad lays Jay Cutler or Tony Romo would do, whuch infuriates those fans to no end.

So, when our own QB pulls a Romo, A Cutler, an Eli, an early era Gomer, I refer to it as such, because even though he's the QB of my team, I am not going to pretend horrendous decision making is good decision making.

I live in reality. You, meanwhile, apparently live inside of a pair of autographed pink Brady panties 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Now check on those pastries for us, Cupcake.

[/QUOTE]

Before you go around comparing Brady's play to Tony Romo and Jay Cutler, consider a couple of things before we all label you insane. Both the guys you mentioned are dramatic choke artists - one of them will go out of his way to throw games away and the other probably has more negative yards (in sacks) than he has positive yardage. I love the comparison though...hilarious!

It cracks me up to no end that a "football expert" like yourself doesn't see the value of a guy that on his worst days...avoids sacks, rarely turns the ball over, manages a game, quickly understands what a defense is trying to do (every defender in the league will tell you that), and plays injured. On his best days he can do all the above annnd...put the football in such tight spots that the defender has no chance what so ever to defend it.

This guy will go down as the best QB in the history of the game and you're sitting here comparing him to Jay Cutler. Think about that. Then in the next breath you will make excuse after excuse for a guy like Arrington...it makes me laugh.

Go sell some tylenol.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't you think we would have to throw in a couple of 1st rounders along with Brady to get a guy like Smith junior?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can you tell it is a farce? It is exactly what the original would say, and has said. I question if it is a farce, as the MODS would never have let this thru, or would have already taken it down. I think it is legit

[/QUOTE]

Because anybody with half of a brain can detect the weak attempt at parody.  He is abusing Rusty's 'signature' phrases and is now making you look like a fool.  Not to mention this has been done about 10 times now.  It's either JetMaggotione/PhatRex or Babe.

And did you just say "the Mods would never let this through"?  Kind of like how they let leon, jints, Underd*ck, and several others troll this board for 5 years?  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Anybody with half a brain ^ knows it is impossible to fail when putting a slam on Rusty. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem. When I see our own QB, Tom Brady, throw horrendus INTs into triple coverages or to a one legged TE, or to our RB out of the backfield on a bubble screen that was blown up so obviously, I feel those are careless/reckless decisions.

They remind me of the inssanely bad lays Jay Cutler or Tony Romo would do, whuch infuriates those fans to no end.

So, when our own QB pulls a Romo, A Cutler, an Eli, an early era Gomer, I refer to it as such, because even though he's the QB of my team, I am not going to pretend horrendous decision making is good decision making.

I live in reality. You, meanwhile, apparently live inside of a pair of autographed pink Brady panties 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Now check on those pastries for us, Cupcake.

[/QUOTE]

Before you go around comparing Brady's play to Tony Romo and Jay Cutler, consider a couple of things before we all label you insane. Both the guys you mentioned are dramatic choke artists - one of them will go out of his way to throw games away and the other probably has more negative yards (in sacks) than he has positive yardage. I love the comparison though...hilarious!

It cracks me up to no end that a "football expert" like yourself doesn't see the value of a guy that on his worst days...avoids sacks, rarely turns the ball over, manages a game, quickly understands what a defense is trying to do (every defender in the league will tell you that), and plays injured. On his best days he can do all the above annnd...put the football in such tight spots that the defender has no chance what so ever to defend it.

This guy will go down as the best QB in the history of the game and you're sitting here comparing him to Jay Cutler. Think about that. Then in the next breath you will make excuse after excuse for a guy like Arrington...it makes me laugh.

Go sell some tylenol.

[/QUOTE]

Listen Cupcake...Arrington doesn't get paid 20 million dollars per year.  If Tom Brady folds like Romo does, then it's no differen than when Romo or Cutler fold.

Deal with it.  I don't care what brady has done last year or in 2004. I care about the present. Last year, I cared about his 2011 season and postseason. Didn't go to well in the end.

Your inability to understand that our own QB can't be worse than the other one, is embarrrasing for you. Every NFL fan knows that their own team's QB can't be worse than the other one in the playoffs.  It's why Brady gets the big bucks.

You making excuses for the ones who get the biggest paychecks is what makes all of us (besides your moron allies here) laugh.  Brady is not above the team. 

Brady absolutely has been a WORSE game manager since 2007 when he got Moss and Welker, as opposed to before in his career. Not even close. You will find absolutely no one here who will agree with you on that, again, minus your very close knit group of Washers who can't see straight.

In Brady's  postseaosn games since 2005, if you throw out his best and worst games as outliers, he's thrown 19 TDs and 13 INTs, so you're wrong.  Compare that to his 2001-2004 postseasons in LESS GAMES. The 19/13 number is absolutely awful and I bet many here didn't even realize how bad that was.

You sure do enjoy being wrong.  A less than 2:1 TD/INT ratio and one as bad as that doesn't mean he is a "good game manager".  Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Notice how Crusty always has to throw in qualifiers in his bogus stats to prove his point.

Thows out best and worst since 2005 but does not attempt to do that prior to 2004.

The actual stats are  27/17 over 13 games which looks better than crusty's 19/13.

Let's play crusty's game and take out the worse game per season. 

Now it looks like this; 7 ints in 13 games..   looks much much better!  

Your stats are DUmb, dumbass!   Hell, 3 of those ints were in 1 game in 2009, You know the game that RR ran ALL OVER THE D and flacco threw a total of 9 passes. LOL

NO one ran all over the D's azzes  in 01-04.  Stunning what a good D can do for a QB.

Equally stunning what a HoF Qb can do for a pathetic D.

01-04  11 TD's in 11 games

05-12   27 TD's in 13 games.  That's more than twice as many per game

Better QBR,s in 05-12 with the exception of 04, which was 9 points better than 2011's

Completion percentage in 2011 was = to 04. and over-all better in 05-12

Yards per game higher in 05-12.

Averaged over 40 passes a game in 2003. also in 2009,10 which were both one game losses  due to the D.

Facts not fiction, crusty!  Skewing stats to make them look worse is a lie.

Use the facts or nothing, TB hating troll!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not rusty its another one of those loser trolls, CC or leon, or jints...

[/QUOTE]

quag I have never once started any phony posts under different names in the entire time I have been here-don't really think it's funny and it's usually incredibly obvious it's phony by the name or the subject

so no it's not me and never has been

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockSculIy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crickets from Mt.Hurl, Pezzy-boy, Baby-Parilli, and the Brady-washing club. What a surprise... TEARS! TEARS! You can't make this up. You just can't!

[/QUOTE]

now u know i am anything but what u call a ball washer but did u really just type" trade brady for alex smith"? and after this season?

wow...

[/QUOTE]

Jints, you're not too bright.  This is clearly another imposter infatuated with Rusty thinking he's funny by mocking him and deceiving (some) of you by taking out a letter of his screenname.

[/QUOTE]

no Irish I am very bright-probably moreson than you  :  )

i didn't take the time to notice how many letters are in the original or this supposed fake because I usually just glance at the poster's name and then read the post-i don't study the spelling so unless it's glaringly obvious  it's nothing I would notice  because i don't look at it for more than a nano-second and don't care that much either

also, the way rusty/queenie/rock/whomever bashes brady and loves to start cr*p and was actually gonna trade brady for casell after last season....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

How can you tell it is a farce? It is exactly what the original would say, and has said. I question if it is a farce, as the MODS would never have let this thru, or would have already taken it down. I think it is legit

[/QUOTE]

see what i mean irish? there are others who also wouldn't put it past him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Okay, its not legit. He mentioned girls. The real one doesnt know what girls are.

[/QUOTE]

:  ))))

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are definitely two of them, if you look through the html of the page you can see the two IDs...

This one has a lower case L and an upper case I

<li class="username"><a href="/community/user/5456701">RockSculIy</a></li>

This one has 2 lower case Ls

<li class="username"><a href="/community/user/5455531">RockScully</a></li>

[/QUOTE]

Your right BSF111 the html shows 2 different people. However, I find the easiest way is to copy and paste the two, Original and fake, onto a notepad and you then can see clearly the discrepency. Can't see it on the forum font. This is what you see.

RockScully     real
    RockSculIy  one fake L   an I

BTW, do you recall the happy photo of yourself you posted once on a thread and a particular person here, demanded that you post more photos to prove that the photo was really you because you may have just downloaded any photo from the internet. You then posted a series of photos with your friends before a Pats game.  He never thanked you.  Such vanity of a person. Why do you think he demanded that? Long story ....... but sad.

That guy is the guilty one with this fraud!!!!!!     

edit:

Sorry the board font does not allow you to see the fake L. Just copy and paste to the notepad and see it there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Rusty: Your taking plenty of unnecessary heat. Consider me your ally here. You almost had him once about a month ago but you let him off the hook with the Berklee thing.

Babe Parilli is Jintsfan is 42AND46 is PhatRex, is JetsMangione is Honkytonkman is wonhunglow and a few rare ones he uses. The other main ones he uses are shocking to this board, i'll relent for now.

I've been reading these pages since 2004 as just a reader and I knew then who this character was, so obvious. Don't let him off the hook again. Stop playing "hurryup" football with him, he knows he's been had.

"Insecurity at its finest" you say Rusty? Thats only the beginning of this guys problems. Sad. Long story!

Keep it up Rusty, don't let him go, reel him in and throw him back. He's not a Keeper.

What do I know? NO, it's WHO I know, HOW I know ;-))

What's for desert this evening grapeNUT pudding or a Nestles with NUTS?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty: Your taking plenty of unnecessary heat. Consider me your ally here. You almost had him once about a month ago but you let him off the hook with the Berklee thing.

Babe Parilli is Jintsfan is 42AND46 is PhatRex, is JetsMangione is Honkytonkman is wonhunglow and a few rare ones he uses. The other main ones he uses are shocking to this board, i'll relent for now.

I've been reading these pages since 2004 as just a reader and I knew then who this character was, so obvious. Don't let him off the hook again. Stop playing "hurryup" football with him, he knows he's been had.

"Insecurity at its finest" you say Rusty? Thats only the beginning of this guys problems. Sad. Long story!

Keep it up Rusty, don't let him go, reel him in and throw him back. He's not a Keeper.

[/QUOTE]

wrong yet again Palooka

i was jintsfan for 5 years and 5000 posts and now i am 42and46-that's it, all i've ever been and never posted under any other names nor have i ever done anything so silly as fake posts under fake names...why do i need to do that? if i want to post or say something then i will do so under my real name as i always have

the berklee thing? now what was that praytell? i was there one year-that's 1, uno en espanol-and stayed in beantown over the following summer...got tired of jazz snobs among other things so i moved along and yes been to fenway and quincy market and faniul (sp) hall and saw a symphony orchestra at harvard and saw the regatta on the charles from the cambridge side and went to the top of the hub at the prudential etc etc etc...

if ur gonna throw out nonsense at least make it entertaining Polooka

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wrong yet again Palooka

i was jintsfan for 5 years and 5000 posts and now i am 42and46-that's it, all i've ever been and never posted under any other names nor have i ever done anything so silly as fake posts under fake names...why do i need to do that? if i want to post or say something then i will do so under my real name as i always have

the berklee thing? now what was that praytell? i was there one year-that's 1, uno en espanol-and stayed in beantown over the following summer...got tired of jazz snobs among other things so i moved along and yes been to fenway and quincy market and faniul (sp) hall and saw a symphony orchestra at harvard and saw the regatta on the charles from the cambridge side and went to the top of the hub at the prudential etc etc etc...

[/QUOTE]

Entertaining? Ok, you asked for it. I'll start with this. Since you 42AND46 now say that you were Jintsfan all along. Now, Jinstfan always said he was from NY, specifically from Long Island. So my first entertaining question is, if you were on the Long Island Railway into NY City, which Station on the route would you be inclined to like 'and pull into an out of', if you were Jimmy Carter?
    Quick now, you should answer that in mere seconds, everyone in Long Island knows this joke.

snap, snap, quick!

EDIT: Yep, Thought so, crickets, RU ready for more entertainment?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wrong yet again Palooka

[/QUOTE]

Entertaining? Ok, you asked for it. I'll start with this. Since you 42AND46 now say that you were Jintsfan all along. Now, Jinstfan always said he was from NY, specifically from Long Island. So my first entertaining question is, if you were on the Long Island Railway into NY City, which Station on the route would you be inclined to like 'and pull into an out of', if you were Jimmy Carter?
    Quick now, you should answer that in mere seconds, everyone in Long Island knows this joke.

snap, snap, quick!

[/QUOTE]

what?? jimmy carter? what the hell are you talking about? no idon't know that "joke" but then I am not a frequent LIRR rider

when i am on the LIRR i go into Penn and back...and Hillside is RR employees only (now really who else but a real LIRR rider would ever know that?) and Jamaica is the main hub before Penn where everyone usually gets on or off...then comes Woodside

as u were saying?

PS: I usually take the babylon line  :  )

as you were saying...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wrong yet again Palooka

[/QUOTE]

snap, snap, quick!

[/QUOTE]

what?? jimmy carter? what the hell are you talking about? no idon't know that "joke" but then I am not a frequent LIRR rider

when i am on the LIRR i go into Penn and back...and Hillside is RR employees only (now really who else but a real LIRR rider would ever know that?) and Jamaica is the main hub before Penn where everyone usually gets on or off...then comes Woodside

as u were saying?

as you were saying...

[/QUOTE]

huh?  I can tell by your answer that you went straight to LIRR Maps. You only gave me Penn, Woodside and Jamaica those are the main 3 that everyone rides unless veering off into Brooklyn. OK, tell me which Town your from on LI.  Or a town close to you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wrong yet again Palooka

[/QUOTE]

snap, snap, quick!

[/QUOTE]

as u were saying?

as you were saying...

[/QUOTE]

huh?  I can tell by your answer that you went straight to LIRR Maps. You only gave me Penn, Woodside and Jamaica those are the main 3 that everyone rides unless veering off into Brooklyn. OK, tell me which Town your from on LI.  Or a town close to you.

[/QUOTE]

jeez when will it end? i am from farmingdale and now live in lindenhurst...my brother lives in bohemia and my other brother lived in oakdale before he moved to FL

and my boss and our office is in sayville and today i worked in holbrook

anything else counselor?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

That is a really really bad job of trying to impersonate rusty. he wouldn't say any of this either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

jeez when will it end? i am from farmingdale and now live in lindenhurst...my brother lives in bohemia and my other brother lived in oakdale before he moved to FL

anything else counselor?

[/QUOTE]

When will it end you ask? that's the same excuse you used on the Berklee issue and a couple of others when you backed into a corner. Coming from a person who ragged on here for years fooling people, Your not a Giants fan and never was. This will end when you admit that you started this thread as the fake Rusty. Admit it and we'll all give a suspended sentence.

We're forgiving you are NOT. Your relentless rage against a man has to stop which for the most part ends up with name calling from both sides. Who wants to read that crap?

BTW, the answer to the question is Roslyn, Jimmy Carters wife, Everyone over 40 YO on LI know this joke. Almost all over 30 YO know it also. You don't ...... your what 48YO? ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

anything else counselor?

[/QUOTE]

When will it end you ask? that's the same excuse you used on the Berklee issue and a couple of others when you backed into a corner. Coming from a person who ragged on here for years fooling people, Your not a Giants fan and never was. This will end when you admit that you started this thread as the fake Rusty. Admit it and we'll all give a suspended sentence.

We're forgiving you are NOT. Your relentless rage against a man has to stop which for the most part ends up with name calling from both sides. Who wants to read that crap?

[/QUOTE]

are you drunk or something? what the hell are you babbeling about? are u sure u don't have me mixed up with someone else or something? wow...

from LI (yeah like i "looked up" those towns too), lifelong Giants fan, went to Berserklee for one year (see? only a former alum would know it's called that), had only two id's ever, never started a fake thread and certainly not this one and only rag on rusty/rock/queenie/whomever when he's an obnoxious arrogant jerk-as many of his fellow pats fans here agree

you do with all that what you will but that's my story whatever u think-and i almost always talk football until you know who comes in and starts trouble

good night sir

Sections
Shortcuts