Oh Aqib.... He claims Peyton > TB.... Surprise.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Oh Aqib.... He claims Peyton > TB.... Surprise.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/aqib-talib-brady-is-a-good-friend-but-peyton-is-a-better-qb/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/aqib-talib-brady-is-a-good-friend-but-peyton-is-a-better-qb/

I expect him to say this. Nothing against Aqib, his agent just fleeced Elway for 57 Million so of course you gotta back his new teammate up.

There were two quotes that stuck with me though from this article.....

“You gotta go Peyton Manning. Tom is a good friend of mine, what’s up Tom, baby. [But Manning] had an awesome year. He tore it up. He like set the record for touchdowns. He beat Tom in the AFC Championship. You gotta give it to Peyton. Tom know that’s my dog man, he know,” Talib said

“Bill sure didn’t want to give me that money so hey man, he gave it to Revis,”

Okay first,

WOW so Peyton BEAT TB? It wasn't your candy a$s self who got taken out by Denver's smallest WR? Peyton beat Tom? tell me how that happens. I think PM was the one railing your defense Talib while you were too pu$sy to play through an injury. softie.

Which leads into the second quote, that's why BB paid Revis. You cant stay healthy and didn't even try to come back in both AFCCG in the last two years. I loved ya Aqib, but you're an idiot. Hope the hip flares up all next season so Tom can beat Peyton and not you. dum bass.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Oh Aqib.... He claims Peyton > TB.... Surprise.

That's my rant on that.

I liked Talib, actually loved him, but that AFCCG comment stuck with me... like you didn't even try to play. Peyton rammed your defense.

Man, he's dumb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment on Talib's comment about Peyton beating Brady.  Talib got injured in both AFC title games the past 2 years so he can keep quiet on the subject.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/aqib-talib-brady-is-a-good-friend-but-peyton-is-a-better-qb/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/aqib-talib-brady-is-a-good-friend-but-peyton-is-a-better-qb/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/aqib-talib-brady-is-a-good-friend-but-peyton-is-a-better-qb/

I expect him to say this. Nothing against Aqib, his agent just fleeced Elway for 57 Million so of course you gotta back his new teammate up.

There were two quotes that stuck with me though from this article.....

“You gotta go Peyton Manning. Tom is a good friend of mine, what’s up Tom, baby. [But Manning] had an awesome year. He tore it up. He like set the record for touchdowns. He beat Tom in the AFC Championship. You gotta give it to Peyton. Tom know that’s my dog man, he know,” Talib said

“Bill sure didn’t want to give me that money so hey man, he gave it to Revis,”

Okay first,

WOW so Peyton BEAT TB? It wasn't your candy a$s self who got taken out by Denver's smallest WR? Peyton beat Tom? tell me how that happens. I think PM was the one railing your defense Talib while you were too pu$sy to play through an injury. softie.

Which leads into the second quote, that's why BB paid Revis. You cant stay healthy and didn't even try to come back in both AFCCG in the last two years. I loved ya Aqib, but you're an idiot. Hope the hip flares up all next season so Tom can beat Peyton and not you. dum bass.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]

I concur.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

LOL...I wonder if he'll be healthy enough to be on the field when we play them?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hopefully his little hip doesn't "flare up" again when we play them as I see TB picking on him all day.  Tom has never been too kind to DBs who shoot their mouths off prior to the matchup.   Is it September yet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I am so looking forward to this season!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I couldn't agree more dude.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow that welker hit must have been harder then I thought. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't tell you how happy I am that we didn't resign this dumb thug. It's only a matter of time before this guy gets hurt or screws up off the field again. Has anyone on here actually seen this guy give an interview, or hear him speak?? Reading his quotes is much different than actually seeing or hearing this guy, believe me. The patriots did an outstanding job keeping this guy from embarrassing them (and himself). Good to see Denver is screwing that up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't tell you how happy I am that we didn't resign this dumb thug. It's only a matter of time before this guy gets hurt or screws up off the field again. Has anyone on here actually seen this guy give an interview, or hear him speak?? Reading his quotes is much different than actually seeing or hearing this guy, believe me. The patriots did an outstanding job keeping this guy from embarrassing them (and himself). Good to see Denver is screwing that up.

[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, he sounds VERY stupid lol.

He is a thug, but like I always said, if you could guarantee that he would play every game, he's a beast.

But you cant guarantee that so good riddance. Like I said, I hope that hip flares up in January for the 3rd straight year in the playoffs.

He's a thug and we have Revis. amen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

dont forget his garden gnome hat he wears. It just looks dumb

Sections
Shortcuts