oh boy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

oh boy

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/22/scrutiny-continues-patriots-player-aaron-hernandez-authorities-remain-tight-lipped-developments/DN2HSsoYPpjusfkhaV3WRK/story.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: oh boy

yeah. he - or whatever they think is in his house - seems to be the focal point.  

As law enforcement, you don't take dogs into a well-known multi-millionaire's home unless you're going all in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

yeah. he - or whatever they think is in his house - seems to be the focal point.  

As law enforcement, you don't take dogs into a well-known multi-millionaire's home unless you're going all in.

Apparently a cleaning service was hired to scrub Hernandez's house sometime Monday morning.  So I would imagine there was something his home that needed to be cleaned up.  I would love to hear interviews with the cleaners.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've said all along this is drug related and at this point it doesn't matter if he murdered anyone, he will not be playing here again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maybe it was all just an accident. 

Has anyone mentioned that?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I had written that no one gives up the life of a king for to cover for a buddy.  You know what guys do give up everything for?  Their girl.

I wonder if she's the culprit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I had written that no one gives up the life of a king for to cover for a buddy.  You know what guys do give up everything for?  Their girl.

Good point

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Geeez!  So true!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Again, does it matter...At a mnimum he's guilty of a cover-up...he's probably done as a Pat and most likely done an an NFL player...unless Al Davis comes back from the dead and signs him for the Raiders

Does anything matter?

It's just speculation, a fresh idea.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Geeez!  So true!

[/QUOTE]

Again, does it matter...At a mnimum he's guilty of a cover-up...he's probably done as a Pat and most likely done an an NFL player...unless Al Davis comes back from the dead and signs him for the Raiders

[/QUOTE]

No, at this point it probably doesn't.  He won't be in a Pats jersey ever again and probably not another teams NFL jersey either.  But it is a very interesting case for sure.  Going on 7 days, tons of evidence collected, and no arrests.  No mention of the other 2 guys involved either.  Just very strange, almost to the point of being bizarre!  Still, it will be very interesting to find out the reason of the murder, if one is ever given.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Geeez!  So true!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, at this point it probably doesn't.  He won't be in a Pats jersey ever again and probably not another teams NFL jersey either.  But it is a very interesting case for sure.  Going on 7 days, tons of evidence collected, and no arrests.  No mention of the other 2 guys involved either.  Just very strange, almost to the point of being bizarre!  Still, it will be very interesting to find out the reason of the murder, if one is ever given.

[/QUOTE]

If the other two are indeed "gang affiliated", they won't talk until facing something dire...we have no idea if they have been charged or indicted yet, but maybe they are simply trying to smoke one of them out with all this search warrant activity....

The Bristol County DA's office doesn't have a great reputation for successful murder convictions on meaningful or tough (well heeled suspects) cases...so who knows...maybe with all his money and high powered, politically connected law firm they are playing things close to the vest and extremely carefully

[/QUOTE]

They picked up a bunch more evidence yesterday and probably working on it day and night.  At this point they probably have more then enough for a solid case, and have enough for a conviction and sentencing.  It's possible that they are getting everything they can possibly find for when it hits the appeals court in a couple years there will be a bunch of good, clean evidence for them to show.

I expect arrests to take place tomorrow with Hernandez being one of them.  Just a hunch though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

They should have called the Wolf.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

They should have called the Wolf.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe they did for the house...

Police are also trying to figure out why a cleaning service was called to Hernandez’s house on Monday to “scrub” the mansion, per ABC.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

I  honestly think the media sometime suffers delusional paranoia and simply makes it up ascribing the info to an unnammed source...Whether  it's valid or not doesn't seem to bother 'em much either.

Best recent example is the NY Post who claimed in photos that two college student were the bombers.  Of course they weren't and  are now suing the Post which remains highly indignant....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I'd be suprised if he DID it but from his actions he seems to be involved Somehow-whether covering up for someone or being an Acomplice--ether way I think we have seen the last of AH in a Pats jersey--so sad-so much talent-yet what really counts is between the EARS!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts