OH Leon....OHHHHH Leon......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

OH Leon....OHHHHH Leon......

Where are you Leon?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: OH Leon....OHHHHH Leon......

Probably shot himself in his parents basement after that miserable loss to miami

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

he'll be back when the Pats next lose a game....  Fall of 2011

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

has leon talked since the jets collapse started?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

With the way things are going, it's safe to say we have seen the last of him this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe the Brady's housekeeper will double park her car.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

We could go on a Jets Forum....Bahwah hah hah.........NOT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Floating in Hudson after jumping from George Washington bridge......Floating cause crap does float...... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

the funniest thing is go on the new york papers sports page.... their fans rip the jesters way better than we ever could... it is hilarious...   if they lose to pitt... everyone should go and have a GREAT laugh!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon been around a few times with his wedat persona bragging about the number of Jets threads on the board. Much like his hero Rex he doesn't care if people are crapping on them as long as they're talking about them.  I'm sure he's still checking here daily he just lacks the nuts to post. Expect a short visit today after he sees a thread dedicated to him. It's what he lives for.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Phatty Rex has been around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

You have to admit...It's not as much fun without the trolls...Funny how they all sort of slipped away, one by one, as the wins kept coming

Perhaps at playoff time, one of them will come back and talk trash. Then again that hasn't worked out so well now has it?

CALLING ALL TROLLS!  CALLING ALL TROLLS!  COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE    EVER YOU ARE!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: OH Leon....OHHHHH Leon......:
    [QUOTE]Phatty Rex has been around.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

You're right I forgot. it's hard to keep up with all the people who live in his head. Next time he comes around ask him how that Cliff Lee signing by his Yankees is going.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: OH Leon....OHHHHH Leon......:
    [QUOTE]You have to admit...It's not as much fun without the trolls...Funny how they all sort of slipped away, one by one, as the wins kept coming Perhaps at playoff time, one of them will come back and talk trash. Then again that hasn't worked out so well now has it? CALLING ALL TROLLS!  CALLING ALL TROLLS!  COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE    EVER YOU ARE!
    Posted by mar10fern[/QUOTE]

It is fun bitchslapping the trolls.  Especially when the statements are accurate and embarrass them so badly, they scurry away realizing they were beyond deluded.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crabcakesandfootball. Show Crabcakesandfootball's posts

I see a bigtime locker room explosion after the Jets lose to Pitt on Sunday. This is the time. I have to agree with Tom Jackson on this one, i was like the schoolyard bully running his mouth, as soon as someone went up and punched him in his mouth (Pats with the 45-3 win), then the big bsd bully starts backtracking. This is happening. I see the Pats securing homefield after the Buffalo game. I don't see BB resting his starters like the colts did. you won't find these loudmouths out here because they are in denial.      

Sections
Shortcuts