OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?

THIS gold medal was won by hope solo... period! its the greaTEST, most clutch game i've ever seen a goalie play. this game will be shown as a tutorial at every goalie camp going forward. at the espys, her saves will be winning awards. she's the anti-brady (of late) in super bowls. there was no doubt she would get redemption against japan after losing to them in the world cup (unlike us with the jints). she's a leader both on and off the field. this team plays in her image! unlike phelps, hopey actually plays a sport people of pigments actually participate in and has more competitive worldwide pool from which rivals and competitors come from. when i say HOPE is the best, that really says a lot! phelps? really?... a sport featuring a small clique of non-pigmented rich guys... REALLY?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +BRADY?

The Anti Brady??  This the Hope Solo who gave up 3 goals in the semi-final match? (which would be the equivalent of Brady giving up 10 inerceptions in a game). 

She was lucky she had a good enough team to bail her out.  Should I even mentioned she was the losing goalie in the last world cup as well. 

Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant communist....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +BRADY?

In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +BRADY?:
    [QUOTE]The Anti Brady??  This the Hope Solo who gave up 3 goals in the semi-final match? (which would be the equivalent of Brady giving up 10 inerceptions in a game).  She was lucky she had a good enough team to bail her out.  Should I even mentioned she was the losing goalie in the last world cup as well.  Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant communist....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]i love me some tommy brady but for now... eli manning is the HOPE SOLO of QBs.. its all about the lights. she didnt lose the world cup game. she had the equivalent of 3 ints in her last game, thats y i KNEW she would bring her A game as it used to be with tb way back when.. now he's a jambroni in all big playoff games.btw, the only GOALS she allowed in the olympics were those 3 and the one from today.. hopefully, at the end of the year, we can say the PATS are the "hope solo of the nfl!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +BRADY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +BRADY? : i love me some tommy brady but for now... eli manning is the HOPE SOLO of QBs.. its all about the lights. she didnt lose the world cup game. she had the equivalent of 3 ints in her last game, thats y i KNEW she would bring her A game as it used to be with tb way back when.. now he's a jambroni in all big playoff games.btw, the only GOALS she allowed in the olympics were those 3 and the one from today.. hopefully, at the end of the year, we can say the PATS are the "hope solo of the nfl!"
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Dear God:  Kill this man please.  We don't want him here.  Do one of those old-school ones, like open up the ground to swallow him up, or send fire down from heaven.  You already turned him into a pillar of $h1t, so THAT isn't working, take it to the next level and just drop a house on him, Job style.  You know, "I alone have escaped to tell thee".  Thanks in advance.  I promise to publish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Michael Phelps won 18 gold medals. Brady won 3 superbowls. You out do yourself again and again except the Sandusky is getting railroaded thread. We should bump that again just so you can remind yourself what a racist tool you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?

In Response to OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?:
    [QUOTE]THIS gold medal was won by hope solo... period! its the greaTEST, most clutch game i've ever seen a goalie play. this game will be shown as a tutorial at every goalie camp going forward. at the espys, her saves will be winning awards. she's the anti-brady (of late) in super bowls. there was no doubt she would get redemption against japan after losing to them in the world cup (unlike us with the jints). she's a leader both on and off the field. this team plays in her image! unlike phelps, hopey actually plays a sport people of pigments actually participate in and has more competitive worldwide pool from which rivals and competitors come from. when i say HOPE is the best, that really says a lot! phelps? really?... a sport featuring a small clique of non-pigmented rich guys... REALLY?

CC, 

I won't bother to comment on your rambling as they are only that, the ramblings of a blind fool. 

Hetchinspete

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?

In Response to OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +CURRENT BRADY?:
    [QUOTE]THIS gold medal was won by hope solo... period! its the greaTEST, most clutch game i've ever seen a goalie play. this game will be shown as a tutorial at every goalie camp going forward. at the espys, her saves will be winning awards. she's the anti-brady (of late) in super bowls. there was no doubt she would get redemption against japan after losing to them in the world cup (unlike us with the jints). she's a leader both on and off the field. this team plays in her image! unlike phelps, hopey actually plays a sport people of pigments actually participate in and has more competitive worldwide pool from which rivals and competitors come from. when i say HOPE is the best, that really says a lot! phelps? really?... a sport featuring a small clique of non-pigmented rich guys... REALLY?

A few outstanding saves does not equal 18 gold medals, I don't care what color you are.  Also, I don't see where the word 'pigment' belongs in any discussion of any sport. 

Sections
Shortcuts