Oh my. I am in absolute tears.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Oh my. I am in absolute tears.

The whole thing. Stomach hurts, my eyes are shut, tears just running down my face.

Even Bill Maher knows about our predictabilty problem on offense:

MAHER: I'm a comedian - not just a guy who says he is, like Rush, but someone who - well, you saw me do stand-up last year in D.C. There's a big difference between just saying you're a comedian and going out and getting thousands of people to laugh hard for 90 minutes. And the one I'm compared to most is Carlin, who also had these kind of problems. Edgy is my brand - everyone wants that, but they say, "but never go over the line." It's like telling Tom Brady, 'Throw into coverage 40 times a game every game but never throw an interception.'"

LMAO!!!!  What's priceless about this is he actually references the 40 number barrier. Tears!

http://gma.yahoo.com/four-questions-bill-maher-090047377--abc-news.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears.

Wow, what a knee slapper!

I got a comedy show for you to attend. Will you pay for a ticket?  My pet Parrot is funnier than that.

Stop looking for attention and lashing out at people for duplicate threads. This one we surely could have done without.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Oh my. I am in absolute tears.:
    " It's like telling Tom Brady, 'Throw into coverage 40 times a game every game but never throw an interception.'"
    Posted by BassFishing

That is hilarious. But the jokes on you because it's YOU he's mocking, as you cry about every pick that's ever thrown as if they must never happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Oh, the Irony..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Yeah man the joke states that it isn't Brady's fault at all. Good luck climbing out of this one!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Clearly Rusty is taking his own advice.  Not thinking - just feeling. 

clear case of self-fulfillment. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Recovering after a HOF QB.:
    I don't associate with smug, insecure or immature adults. Life is way too short.
    Posted by BassFishing

...uhhh... right...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears.:
    Wow, what a knee slapper! I got a comedy show for you to attend. Will you pay for a ticket?  My pet Parrot is funnier than that. Stop looking for attention and lashing out at people for duplicate threads. This one we surely could have done without.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

haha, point

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Yeah man the joke states that it isn't Brady's fault at all. Good luck climbing out of this one!
    Posted by danemcmenamin

So long as Brady has any swaying & decent numbered voice over the play-call, and is allowed audible...he is, though.   Yours and babe's take simply off the big bold areas of his quote, that the guy's saying that throwing the pick by gunning the big throw out there so many times (big & striking satirical pushed far into the enemy's belief 'encampment'), IS only half his point...  In the beginning, he's forwarding the notion of being just a "Comedian" (perfect example here- Being the 1 dimensional, shock-j0ck type of entertainer) verses "Making people laugh for a whole 90 minutes."  ...I hope I don't have to explain the full meaning as it relates to NE of offering A "Complete & Successful Show" Metaphor, in greater depth...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hello, my name is Rusty...I'm dumb.

Now if you'll excuse I must get back to explaining to everyone the intricacies of the salary cap, shot gun spread and cover two. Well before I go I can also fill you in on the superior talent of several trade back consolidation prize second round picks that are dominating the NFL...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Just to make it clear, I don't think Bill Maher is a "smug, insecure, or immature". 

I think Rusty is, therefore making the quote that I posted above (by Rusty) both ironic and hypocritical. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears. : So long as Brady has any swaying & decent numbered voice over the play-call, and is allowed audible...he is, though.   Yours and babe's take simply off the big bold areas of his quote, that the guy's saying that throwing the pick by gunning the big throw out there so many times (big & striking satirical pushed far into the enemy's belief 'encampment'), IS only half his point...  In the beginning, he's forwarding the notion of being just a "Comedian" (perfect example here- Being the 1 dimensional, shock-j0ck type of entertainer) verses "Making people laugh for a whole 90 minutes."  ...I hope I don't have to explain the full meaning as it relates to NE of offering A "Complete & Successful Show" Metaphor, in greater depth...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

His whole point is that he is a real comedian who doesn't do it as a sideline. He puts it out there full time and if you do that the risks are increased. So too Brady fully plays QB and will also have the risks increased.

What it is absolutely NOT about is Rusty's asinine overbearing point that Brady throws too much.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I "feel" the "I'm smarter than all of you" argument that Rusty throws out there might go by the wayside after this one.  Or it will be manipulated in such a manner that it will be all of US who didn't really "get" the joke.

I "feel" like we're not all as arrogant or stupid as a certain someone might lead us to believe.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears. : His whole point is that he is a real comedian who doesn't do it as a sideline. He puts it out there full time and if you do that the risks are increased. So too Brady fully plays QB and will also have the risks increased. What it is absolutely NOT about is Rusty's asinine overbearing point that Brady throws too much.
    Posted by BabeParilli

BINGO!!!

Completly with you here Babe. I had a nice response written earlier but my computer cut out and i lost it so i'll try and rewrite it in brief. Rusty knows football no doubt about that but his unwillingless to let this issue go had literally made him a virus on this forum spreading around infecting threads with this idea. Right or not it doesn't matter we can't change what goes into the gameplan so JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS ISSUE RUSTY!! If everyone here agrees with you and then they go out on sundays and still throw the ball 40 times will you be happy then. I doubt it!! You need to know when to stop, stop now please for everyone you've been raving about this since the Jets game in Jan 2011 probably even before it. My final point is I don't know if an audible to a pass play is called, Babe doesn't, Laz doesn't and Rusty you don't know in fact the only people who do are the 10 other men on O and the coaching staff and BB is a genius and he hasn't stopped Brady doing it....You know what i'm saying?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Now, I am in tears also.  Where to start, Rusty?  Bill M. said "throw into coverage" is that the same thing as thowing attempts in a game?  Although Bill B has always believed that each game should be treated differently and game planned accordingly, you seem to have this number of 40 as some type of magic threshold.  Bill would throw 60 times if he thought it gave him the best chance to win - but you know better? This would indicate that you think that Tom's rate of interceptions increase when he throws more than 40 times per game.  Of course, this means that 1st qtr Tom Brady knows that end of game Tom Brady will have thrown 40 + times or that the majority of TBs picks come after he has already thrown 40 passes.  Rusty seems to mention the glory days of the Patriots when the defense was pretty much the same defense as we've had the last few years, but the offense was one that ran the ball 60 %, rarely crossed the magic threshold of 40 passes and rarely turned the ball over by interception because of that.  Of course, TB interception percentage in the glory years of 2001, 2003, & 2004 when we had the run first ball control offense that didn't turn the ball over were all substantially higher than 2010 & 2011 when Tom never threw the ball over 40 times in game. One more thing.  If your interception ratio is 3 (like Tom's was in 2004) and you have a game where you throw no picks in 39 attempts, guess how many picks you will throw during your next two games when you throw 31 times?
    Posted by Bustchise

It's reasoning such as this ^...

-"Reasoning" which attempts to further solidify itself, by clumping not one, but several altogether absolutely untrue and unfitting tidbits up along with ANY and ALL of that one ounce of the credibility of the larger design, up along with it...and into it- Such that EVERY-thing offered now, MUST also be true---

---...which drives people absolutely b0nkers, who believe thesises the most when they offer the most impartial & fact-based evidence behind it.

It's Rhetoric at it's worst...
    It's Sophism at it's worst...
    It's a 1 Dimensional silly game of bad deductive reasoning, at it's worst...

It's basic design offers ease of belief for the gullible...
    Which is why It's by and large, kinda disturbing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

We got some really dumb people here.  The idea is TO NOT THROW 40 times per game because it increases that chance ANY QB WILL throw an INT.  Of course an INT is very possible throwing that many times, hence why Brady does it throwing 40+ times and we lose!

Holy christ. I love how the same slew of morons who never went to college all chime in, too. Priceless. Right over your head.

The irony of people calling me dumb with massive reading comprehension issues.

LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Now, I am in tears also.  Where to start, Rusty?  Bill M. said "throw into coverage" is that the same thing as thowing attempts in a game?  Although Bill B has always believed that each game should be treated differently and game planned accordingly, you seem to have this number of 40 as some type of magic threshold.  Bill would throw 60 times if he thought it gave him the best chance to win - but you know better? This would indicate that you think that Tom's rate of interceptions increase when he throws more than 40 times per game.  Of course, this means that 1st qtr Tom Brady knows that end of game Tom Brady will have thrown 40 + times or that the majority of TBs picks come after he has already thrown 40 passes.  Rusty seems to mention the glory days of the Patriots when the defense was pretty much the same defense as we've had the last few years, but the offense was one that ran the ball 60 %, rarely crossed the magic threshold of 40 passes and rarely turned the ball over by interception because of that.  Of course, TB interception percentage in the glory years of 2001, 2003, & 2004 when we had the run first ball control offense that didn't turn the ball over were all substantially higher than 2010 & 2011 when Tom never threw the ball over 40 times in game. One more thing.  If your interception ratio is 3 (like Tom's was in 2004) and you have a game where you throw no picks in 39 attempts, guess how many picks you will throw during your next two games when you throw 31 times?
    Posted by Bustchise

Are you saing Brady doesn't throw dangerously into coverage, whether it's 25 times or 15 times a game?

How many tipped balls, adjusted throws that went wild, or would be INTs did we see this year from him?  A ton!  It's a good thing his top flight receiving options are so gifted. 

What happened to the old Tom Brady and why is he trying to be Jay Cutler?

Keep in mind at one point this year in November, Brady was set to do a personal mark in INTs with the highest rate of his career. But, keep throwing that football because it's a sure way to win a game, even a SB!  lmao

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears. : haha, point
    Posted by rameakap

Are you this stupid? He actually said "40 times" which was the barometer in discussion all year on these boards.

Highlarious.  He didn't say 30. He said 40, which was the cut off point for losing games, especially facing a team that plays man coverages.  Of all the numbershe picked.  lmao

And it's not "funny" as in "that's funny" either. Oh my word is this IQ level here low.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

TB set the current NFL record for most consecutive pass attempts without an interception -- it's over 500 and the previous record wasn't even close.  The strange thing is, everyone knew New England was going to throw.  It's not like the New York Jets where the running game has to take all the pressure off of the quarterback.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Oh my. I am in absolute tears. : Yes, Bill Maher reads the board and mocks me.
    Posted by BassFishing

I love it when you squirm, dum bass. LMAO@U

No genius, nobody here thinks Mahr actually knows you. It's nitwits like you he is talking about though.

When you get out there and mix it up instead of hiding, there is apt to be a glitch or two along the way. He gets it. You don't.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The funny part is I didn't even read the Bill Maher piece...I just think you're a moron that is in all honesty starting to get a bit annoying. And I'm trying to be nice here.

I think what you really need to do is look at the root of your anger/obsession. I believe it happened somewhere around the time when people would regularly chase you off these boards because of your "insight" on how this defense and secondary was being constructed. This lead to more in depth BS about our coverages and how BB game plans/builds teams etc. You can also add some draft strategy into that mix as well. Now when you add this all togetheeeeeeer=Everything is on BRADY. It's pathetic...it really is. It's not the secondary's fault or the defense as a whole...it's Brady!! Correct?

I'm not sure this is what really is pathetic though...you can also throw in the blatant love for any move, trade, draft pick (they're all golden to you - until they fail and are cut). For the love of god, we could have a discussion about Cedric Benson...you'd say he's a locker room cancer...a guy that can't run outside, get's hurt, fumbles, has no home run ability, poor vision. But if we sign him...smart move!! Versatile player. Low risk/high reward. Tough runner with patience. A cheap, smart move!!

You really just need to stop or get banned again...whatever comes first:) 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow your hard on the crust,I dont feel safe anymore,safe anymore was the name of my asian mail order bride,I wonder where she is,well I know but I dont like digging in spring,too much water.

I'd like to buy a vowel.

Sections
Shortcuts