oh no... chung back at practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

oh no... chung back at practice

Limited participation ... Having trouble seeing how a guy with a bad shoulder who shies away from contact can help this team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: oh no... chung back at practice

im more concerned he cant cover worth a lick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I sort of agree. Guys will just run right at him. I spoke of this a few weeks back. He injured that Shoulder early in the season making a big hit and its never gonna be healed to the point where he is comfy with lighting people up and when u combine that with the fact that McCourty and Gregory are  more free safeties and Wilson isnt really close enough to hit anyone, it makes for a inviting secondary to catch balls on, its just a matter of us needing to blitz to help make the ball come out quick.

Judging by how hes played this year I woudnt be mad if they put him on I/R because the tease of him coming back one game and messing with chemistry only to go back to the bench is bad for us gelling down the stretch. Get a solid group and stick with them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Don't worry fellas!! He'll tackle someone soon and come up grabbing some part of himself or another (and then miss the next 4 weeks). Business as usual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I am gonna go ahead and admit at the time they drafted this kid(19 y/o) he had all the intangibles you want....  and I thought he showed some promise early on.  Hell I was promted to make the claim that he and Wiffyweather would be the best safety combo in the league in a few years and turns out they'll both be off the team by  next year.

Im sorry but as much as this kid takes a beating here I have to put some blame on the coaching staff, be it the position coaches or BB himself and it wouldnt be the 1st time. I mean how to do fall so far from how u played as a 2nd year guy to basically s*cking in your 4th year?

This kid has been messed up ever since they let him call his own fake punt in the playoffs.  smh

back to the drawing board!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Sort of like last year when once per game James Ihedigbo left the field with an injury...

How did we get to a point where the fans want two of the guys BB thinks should be starting (Chung and Arrington) off the field?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I sort of agree. Guys will just run right at him. I spoke of this a few weeks back. He injured that Shoulder early in the season making a big hit and its never gonna be healed to the point where he is comfy with lighting people up and when u combine that with the fact that McCourty and Gregory are  more free safeties and Wilson isnt really close enough to hit anyone, it makes for a inviting secondary to catch balls on, its just a matter of us needing to blitz to help make the ball come out quick.

Judging by how hes played this year I woudnt be mad if they put him on I/R because the tease of him coming back one game and messing with chemistry only to go back to the bench is bad for us gelling down the stretch. Get a solid group and stick with them

[/QUOTE]

agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

I am gonna go ahead and admit at the time they drafted this kid(19 y/o) he had all the intangibles you want....  and I thought he showed some promise early on.  Hell I was promted to make the claim that he and Wiffyweather would be the best safety combo in the league in a few years and turns out they'll both be off the team by  next year.

Im sorry but as much as this kid takes a beating here I have to put some blame on the coaching staff, be it the position coaches or BB himself and it wouldnt be the 1st time. I mean how to do fall so far from how u played as a 2nd year guy to basically s*cking in your 4th year?

This kid has been messed up ever since they let him call his own fake punt in the playoffs.  smh

[/QUOTE]

"back to the drawing board!"

time to turn in the drawing board and get some outside guidance

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Eh.  BB will give him playing time if he thinks he'll help the team win.  The best players will play.  Whether Chung is still one of the better safeties on the team is open to debate, but I trust BB will make the correct decision.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bred, you thnk this will be the offseason that BB finally admits he needs help and does something?/ I am leaning towards yes. I mean we saw him pick up a guy he would never have on his team because of how desperate we are this year and the closing window of Brady. He has got to see the clock ticking away and thinking about it. Obviously Chung isnt the answe going forward. Tavon may be ok next year but even though he is our biggest safety, I havent been too impressed with his run support.  Do Wilson and Gregory start next year in your opinion or do you see an overhaul with Chung and Gregory leaving? I think Gregory got a 3 year deal and I like him but he is a FS imo like McCourty and shouldnt be asked to play up close...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Almost forgot about the fake punt...   I remember thinking how did that just happen ?  Now it makes more sense...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Bust!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bred, you thnk this will be the offseason that BB finally admits he needs help and does something?/ I am leaning towards yes. I mean we saw him pick up a guy he would never have on his team because of how desperate we are this year and the closing window of Brady. He has got to see the clock ticking away and thinking about it. Obviously Chung isnt the answe going forward. Tavon may be ok next year but even though he is our biggest safety, I havent been too impressed with his run support.  Do Wilson and Gregory start next year in your opinion or do you see an overhaul with Chung and Gregory leaving? I think Gregory got a 3 year deal and I like him but he is a FS imo like McCourty and shouldnt be asked to play up close...

[/QUOTE]

triple,

only have a second here, but iu have commented on several of bbs stubborn tendencies he has stayed with that were not working for too long that he has begun to finally be felxible in changing. followup when i have more time

Sections
Shortcuts