OH NO... NEW AFC DYNASTY= CASSEL-PAOLI-CRENNEL-WEIS-HALEY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

OH NO... NEW AFC DYNASTY= CASSEL-PAOLI-CRENNEL-WEIS-HALEY?

now that is some intellectual capital team structure. talk about brains and combative leverage. all those guys are good at what they do and will challenge each other. cassel has the contract, experience and boldness to express himself at qb position and be the brady of that locker room. coach is tough-minded. paoli is brash but is close enough to guys like weis and crannel to respect what they have to say on drafts and in their respective areas. thats what missing now. bel is a full and absolute dictator. even if they want to, outside of brady perhaps, no one has the gravitas or history to get in bel's face about anything. bel will benefit from someone standg up like on 4th and 2... charlie at least sayg "hey genius u aren't really going with that weak crapp are u?" or crennel sayg "y do we have a defense?" bel may still win for he is the decider but getting there with some challenges would help him and the rest of the team. perhaps mr. kraft could do it. we have a major brain drain and KC just got better and stronger. pats could use some stronger leadership personalities. 

plus KC will soon start raiding the pats free agents and leftovers. knowing exactly what to do with them. Mr. Maroney, come on over to be a productive multifaceted complimentary back to Charles, Mr. watson go out there and catch a few passes as a receiver and a few TE screens and do some motion stuff as we confuse the defense as it used to be, AD go bak to what you were in baltimore rather than learning new instincts, welcome bak to your daddies mr. seymour (say hi to mr. vrabel over there), cut randy moss and he will be bak to 2007 in KC in a heartbeat, big vince enjoy clogging up that middle (we have seymour so no need for dumbb double duty), welcome back jarvis green, mr. gostkowski go out there and kick some 50s, mr. mankins keep cassy upright, let's try to gaffney mr.faulk and he will end up back under mr. weis in a heartbeat... they have the momentum. KC will win their division next year and WILL be in the playoffs! but so will the pats.. who will have the higher ceiling going forward? bill has a very uphill battle on his hands! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: OH NO... NEW AFC DYNASTY= CASSEL-PAOLI-CRENNEL-WEIS-HALEY?

No, I'll believe it when I see it.

What you are saying about our brain drain is dead on. No one on his staff dares question Belichick on his decisions. We do...the media does...but not his coaches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Watch Maroney go elsewhere and become a dominant RB.  Patriots never made him their 1st running back like they should have and never gave him enough touches. He was running very hard the 2nd half of this season. 1 carry in playoffs? How can we complain when he is not even playing. 

When Pats release  A. Thomas, Rex Ryan will pick him up.  He will be hitting Brady for the next 3-4 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joncort2. Show joncort2's posts

I think they are all class acts along with Cassel...  IF NE is done, which I am not so sure they are, then I will pull for them as a back up team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

when does it start?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Superpower huh? Man your post are putrid, Cassell is terrible! Are you kidding me with this, what evidence..at all do you have to suggest they can become as such. Please let me know, because Paoli, Crennel and Weis looked good because of players and how did ND and Cleveland work out for them? DDD-BAG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I dont even no where to begin w/ you , All Cassell has is long term, the short term has been terrible for him. And he hasnt beating a good team yet! He was benched twice this year, man your full of stupid!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I like Cassel but he was awful this year. They had an easy schedule last year which lead to the 11-5 record. Everyone thinks that Wilfork and Mankins will soon be Chiefs. Don't forget the Broncos and the Browns who also know a lot about the Patriots talent. The Jets will probably stop feasting on us now and continue feasting on the Ravens like they did this past off season. Maybe the reason we don't get many quality guys at a good price any more because because Belichek promotes from within and these guys just don't know the other teams talent except for what they see on game day. How can you know which special teamers are ready to play full time unless you have actually seen them practice? How do you know which back ups are working their butts off in the film room unless you have seen it for yourself?