Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whosemyman. Show Whosemyman's posts

Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?

Well.....another game tonite......get out the toaster for Wheatley and the gang!! Does BB really think this secondary is any good? It is tuff to watch.....but then again its the only action on the field, cause the running game s*cks as per usual, and the offensive line is at it again. Once BB sees this on the field again tonite in the first two posessions(it's change the channel time to reruns of MASH!), cause he won't leave the franchise out there to be beheaded.....but wait....it's the Skins.....maybe will make it to half time!!!!!?????
    Not trying to be snide here.....but this team has lots of questions....and there have not been any answers....yet. Not sure how good this team is really....lots of bit players....lots of what ifs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?

In Response to Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?:
    [QUOTE]Well.....another game tonite......get out the toaster for Wheatley and the gang!! Does BB really think this secondary is any good? It is tuff to watch.....but then again its the only action on the field, cause the running game s*cks as per usual, and the offensive line is at it again. Once BB sees this on the field again tonite in the first two posessions(it's change the channel time to reruns of MASH!), cause he won't leave the franchise out there to be beheaded.....but wait....it's the Skins.....maybe will make it to half time!!!!!????? Not trying to be snide here.....but this team has lots of questions....and there have not been any answers....yet. Not sure how good this team is really....lots of bit players....lots of what ifs.
    Posted by Whosemyman[/QUOTE]

Good One!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dunno1. Show dunno1's posts

Good question....is this a good team or is it smoke and mirrors....preseason has been painful to watch so far. Maybe the answers start tonite? I hope so. I'm not sure what Wheatley is even doing on the field? It's fugly! I'm nervous this team makes me.....Dunno

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Please tell me that the same troll isn't having a conversation with himself?  Now that is funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Wheatley isn't a starter. The starting CBs for tonight will most likely be Wilhite and Bodden. I don't know why people are knocking the OL because of one preseason game where Brady blew the call. Chillax, people the OL is fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whosemyman. Show Whosemyman's posts

In Response to Re: Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?:
    [QUOTE]Please tell me that the same troll isn't having a conversation with himself?  Now that is funny.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    Posted a question maybe somebuddy wants to discuss it. Not sure of your game CA boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whosemyman. Show Whosemyman's posts

In Response to Re: Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be?:
    [QUOTE]Wheatley isn't a starter. The starting CBs for tonight will most likely be Wilhite and Bodden. I don't know why people are knocking the OL because of one preseason game where Brady blew the call. Chillax, people the OL is fine.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    Pats have been wanting Wheatley to be a starter, they thought he had the goods, but unless he is having issues within the defense itself he doesn't even make this team no? Not sayin OL is bad but they do have breakdowns more than they should for a veteran group. They just seem lost sometimes. Maybe it is Brady not running the play as called but holding the block is the name of the game. Just sayin they ain't the best at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be? : Pats have been wanting Wheatley to be a starter, they thought he had the goods, but unless he is having issues within the defense itself he doesn't even make this team no? Not sayin OL is bad but they do have breakdowns more than they should for a veteran group. They just seem lost sometimes. Maybe it is Brady not running the play as called but holding the block is the name of the game. Just sayin they ain't the best at it.
    Posted by Whosemyman[/QUOTE]

Trust me, watch today's game and see why I am so madly in love with Johnny Wilhite. He is pretty talented. 

Their are only two things I'm skeptical about on the Pats' D, the rush defense and the pass rush. I have alot of faith in the secondary. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh The Humanity (carnage in the secondary) What is this team going be? : Trust me, watch today's game and see why I am so madly in love with Johnny Wilhite. He is pretty talented.  Their are only two things I'm skeptical about on the Pats' D, the rush defense and the pass rush. I have alot of faith in the secondary. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I watched.... I puked....Wilhite may be worse than Wheatley. And Butler is either another Gholston-style bust, or a player who is a long way from contributing. Remember the old Chargers under Air Coryell... the throw-every-down-and-hope- to-outscore-them bunch? This year, Brady plays the role of Dan Fouts in that rerun. The Pats can't run and can't stop the pass. They can pass and do stop the run..... our games are going to be shoot-outs, old AFL style. The Saints-Pats game could be the first ever NFL game with combined passing yardage of over 1,200 yards. Enjoy the show.

Sections
Shortcuts