Oh those classy New Yorkers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Oh those classy New Yorkers

I was just watching the news and it had the Giants talking about the Dallas game.  They said that if the cowboys wanted to make a statement on their opener in their new stadium then they should have scheduled Detroit instead.
    Must be a New yuk thing.  Hope the Boys spank em!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

Come on Seriously Guys. Here in Boston, we have some of the Biggest AssHat Fans in the Country. We should be the last group to start poking at other Fan Bases.

When I was in New Orleans for our Second Bowl Super Bowl attempt I was exposed to some of the nicest most gracious fans in the world.  The Packer Fans.  I was kind of embarrassed prodly wearing my Pats jersey when some of my fellow MASSHOLES started acted like the chowdaheads they were.

Now after a few more years of exposure of how the rest of the Country looks at the Northeast, I've learned that the general consesnsus is that the only Fans worse than the pinheads wearing the yankees caps are, well, us, specifically the Sox Fans. And Pats Fans are guilty by Association.

So guys, lets not propogate our reputation by calling out other individual fans bad behaviour and suggesting it represents all Fans. It really is the pot calling the Kettle Black.

I know I am going to take grief for even suggesting that our Fan Base doesn't act like angels, but we all know the truth, and it's relative. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

J109-You may go to the head of the class!

Holy S hit!I found the one realist among of a sea of dreamers!
    A truthful pats fan!It's like finding the proverbial kneedle in the hay stack!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Wear a shirt and tie...welcome to dunkin donuts, can i take your order!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The angry little Leon/bugboy makes his daily plea...

"NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME!"

Sometimes his psychotic ravings get him into trouble and his mommy punishes him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon, uh I mean J109, I've lived all over, and have no idea what you are talking about.  In fact, I'm in SoCal now.  When Oakland comes to play the Chargers, they make us Pats fans look like choir boys.  There are also other teams fans that are quite notorious.  I will admit that us Pats fans are somewhat high on the zealot meter, but we aren't at the top.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Oh those classy New Yorkers:
    [QUOTE]Leon, uh I mean J109, I've lived all over, and have no idea what you are talking about.  In fact, I'm in SoCal now.  When Oakland comes to play the Chargers, they make us Pats fans look like choir boys.  There are also other teams fans that are quite notorious.  I will admit that us Pats fans are somewhat high on the zealot meter, but we aren't at the top.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

The bugboy will never give up his transparent attempts at posing as a Boston sports fans. He could set a record for self delusion

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notanegativefan. Show notanegativefan's posts

I live in Upstate NY, just not that far upstate, but either way, everyone that lives at least 2 hours away from NYC mostly hate NYC'ers, especially when they build houses in your town for weekend homes. So, Buffalo fans cannot be compared to Jets or Yankee fans.

Sections
Shortcuts