OK, I am asking....what do we do about the NY fools?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

OK, I am asking....what do we do about the NY fools?

Yes it was funny for awhile. Heck, I have enjoyed dope slapping Mike, I have nothing to do at the station, Meadowlands as much as anyone.

But it's simply got out of control and has crossed the line and enough is enough.

I have never in my life put anyone on ignore.

What do we do? Simply agree to not respond to them in any shape or form?

Advice please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: OK, I am asking....what do we do about the NY fools?

Put them on ignore and just don't reply to them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I'm not 100% sure who all the NY fools are? Some are obvious but some are trying to be Trojan Horses...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Only respond when you feel you can make a pertinent point and is within the scope of the discussion.  When posters like Leon totally deflect from the OP points, just shake your head and laugh.  Realize, too, some are totally blinded by an undercurrent of dislike for anything NE and simply do not want to see or accept any other viewpoint which contradicts theirs.

Granted, there are times you respond with the hope some brain cells actually fire and result in some comprehension on the part of that poster. It is what it is and laughter adds years to your life!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

+1.... works for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You miss some good comedy and you need not reply, too!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jeremy Lundblad @JLundbladESPN Follow

Eli Manning is 1st QB with 0 TD, 5 Int & under 200 yards since Mark Sanchez in 2009 #NewYorkFootball

4:12 PM - 15 Dec 2013  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well, to me you don't haunt other teams sites. Sure once in awhile a blurb here or there but respect the turf. Normally I don't care but it has reached an epidemic as they jump on every post. Touched a nerve with me last week when some came here to gloat that Gronk was hurt....classless idiots if you ask me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

New york fools have given up on their teams. they only care about the patriots losing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Hey gang! Stay tuned for a thread coming your way titled "Brady Apologists NEED NOT Reply"

I'm going to start it in afew minutes here. I saw the end of the pats game on RED Zone. You guys are familiar with that part of the field I'm guessing?I'm also guessing that you all saw Brady throw another INT in the endzone to end the game.

Anybody trying to say it was anybody elses fault that Brady threw that INT will be asked very nicely to go to another thread and have your pity party there.

So how are ya my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

Speaking of classless idiots.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

+1.... works for me.

Same here, I have 5 or 6 on ignore. There's no upside to even reading their drivel. You know once you see the name that it's just there to annoy you, there's no truth or value to the post.

It's completely pointless to respond because 1. that's what they want and 2. you're NEVER going to get them to change their opinion because it's based on hate, not on facts. Think of it this way, if nobody ever responded to them, they'd get frustrated and ultimately they'd disappear. Responding feeds them, gives them purpose.

If this were a real life gathering like a school, they'd be the ones to show up with a gun and start shooting. They're demented, miserable pessimists. Unfortunately, we have no real moderators or they'd be gone.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from HeygangLH.

Show HeygangLH's posts

See how easy this is?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Don't go away mad Muzzy...just go away!

How bout a new thread from you- Who will be next Jets coach? or Should Jets bring Mangini back? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Like all the sane folks said, put them on ignore!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Yes it was funny for awhile. Heck, I have enjoyed dope slapping Mike, I have nothing to do at the station, Meadowlands as much as anyone.

But it's simply got out of control and has crossed the line and enough is enough.

Advice please.

Be proud that you have seen three Patriots Championship seasons with your own eyes.

Be proud that you were alive to have witnessed three Patriots Championship seasons and that you can reminisce about where you were and how it felt to witness such events.

Have a good laugh that the persons that you mentioned have no clue what I just mentioned, feels like. 

Have another laugh at the fact that the persons you mentioned, need the aid of NFL films, to know what a Jets Championship looks like.

Also don't forget that 44 years, soon to be 45, is a very long time! 

Go Pats!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

+1.... works for me.

Same here, I have 5 or 6 on ignore. There's no upside to even reading their drivel. You know once you see the name that it's just there to annoy you, there's no truth or value to the post.

It's completely pointless to respond because 1. that's what they want and 2. you're NEVER going to get them to change their opinion because it's based on hate, not on facts. Think of it this way, if nobody ever responded to them, they'd get frustrated and ultimately they'd disappear. Responding feeds them, gives them purpose.

If this were a real life gathering like a school, they'd be the ones to show up with a gun and start shooting. They're demented, miserable pessimists. Unfortunately, we have no real moderators or they'd be gone.

Well said!!! I need to follow such advice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Ask them what they plan on doing with the home town SB tickets, now that both teams are eliminated from playoffs..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the unfortunate thing about this board is that there are about 10 NY fans here trtying to get under your skin...

other than those 10, there are 15 or so posters who wish to discuss the Pats and other things NFL...Rusty has chased all the others away....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Rkarp has a solution. Rumor on the street is that rkarp has a relationship with one or more of the Mods. Is rkarp a rat? Is he sleeping with the enemy?

Inquiring minds want to know!

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Advice please.

I think you're right on target here.  You should start non football related discussions, claim that you've been "slapping" others and continue to cry and whine, as Pats fans do, about who gets to use the internet.  Oh my, what a loser.

Sections
Shortcuts