O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice

Because sometimes people just need to be told they are being stupid.  I will try to reserve it for extreme cases, though.  I guess if you are a dumb@s$ I will just call it like it is.  If you are not, I'll just have a conversation.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice

Dude, you REALLY need to get over yourself.

Talk about an exaggerated sense of self importance. You are NOT that relevant. Now carry on smartly.

Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice:
    [QUOTE]Because sometimes people just need to be told they are being stupid.  I will try to reserve it for extreme cases, though.  I guess if you are a dumb@s$ I will just call it like it is.  If you are not, I'll just have a conversation.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    I like you better this way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSvnn4ky4d8

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Because sometimes people just need to be told they are being stupid.  I will try to reserve it for extreme cases, though.  I guess if you are a dumb@s$ I will just call it like it is.  If you are not, I'll just have a conversation.  

The truth.

With an emphasis on stoooooooooooopid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice:
    [QUOTE]Dude, you REALLY need to get over yourself. Talk about an exaggerated sense of self importance. You are NOT that relevant. Now carry on smartly.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

have zero idea who you are, you must not post here on the football side too much.  WHO has an exaggerated sense of self importance??????????  Stick to wherever you got your 3000 posts, son, and STEP OFF.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, you REALLY need to get over yourself. Talk about an exaggerated sense of self importance. You are NOT that relevant. Now carry on smartly.Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Waynestar I agree 100% !! Davidsone is just another one of these kids who is so full of themselves casue they can say whatever they want while hiding behind a computer screen! David get over yourself and try to add something useful to the Pats talk for a change!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice : Waynestar I agree 100% !! Davidsone is just another one of these kids who is so full of themselves casue they can say whatever they want while hiding behind a computer screen! David get over yourself and try to add something useful to the Pats talk for a change!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

1.  I was born in 1961.
    2.  I have seen what you post.  So, the whole "add something useful"  is fairly        hypocritical of you.
    3.  This is my thread.  You coming into it, commenting, and saying I should get        over MYSELF is backward.  Also hypocritical, again.
    4.   I really don't care about your opinion, anyway.  Thanks for contributing             zero.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice : Waynestar I agree 100% !! Davidsone is just another one of these kids who is so full of themselves casue they can say whatever they want while hiding behind a computer screen! David get over yourself and try to add something useful to the Pats talk for a change!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Yep. He's the typical internet "tough guy"...always cussin' and carrying on. I bet that clown is scared of his OWN shadow.

I bet he looks like "Poindexter" from Revenge of the Nerds...but OLDER.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Oh, by the way Dave... I'll post ANYWHERE I want to at ANYTIME.

Just because you spend your life here on these forums and know everyone by name doesn't mean anyone else can't post here.

See what I meant by the exaggerated sense of self importance??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, by the way Dave... I'll post ANYWHERE I want to at ANYTIME. Just because you spend your life here on these forums and know everyone by name doesn't mean anyone else can't post here. See what I meant by the exaggerated sense of self importance??
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Whatever, dork.  I have discovered everything I need to know about you in just a few of your posts.  File you under "useless" with a few other guys I don't pay attention to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

David, I think you are  good poster, ok. 

But you brought it on yourself. Who starts threads about how they plan on posting in the future ... twice. 

It does come off egocentric. 

Keep posting either way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

LOL, well said.  Thanks for the pat and the kick, Z.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

UndecidedUndecidedUndecided

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

well, look who's back.  Hows the Jests?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

D love the angst, just direct toward ud6, duchmanglione and the rest of the trolls!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What's this about? I'm so lost. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welcome back Dave. The pickets tell us there's an unknown number of fat, green clad trolls moving on our left flank. Better take at least one division with you and check their advance. Beware a fifth column of blue clad trolls within our own ranks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]What's this about? I'm so lost. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    I think i's about someone with their head stuck up their azz, and need help extracting it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Is there some quantitative metric we can use, 

once and for all, 

to determine who is stupid and who is not stupid?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Is there some quantitative metric we can use to determine, once and for all, who is stupid and who is not stupid?
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

On this forum? Easy. Everyone who disagrees with whatever you post is classified as stupid, while those who agree are not stupid. LOL But seriously, my personal qualification is someone that insists on something that is obviously not correct, or thought out just so their opinion can be put on the internet to have attention gained thereby. Someone actually starting a thread in the Red Sox forum saying that Ben Charrington should already be fired would easily qualify as stupid. Basically what it comes down to is uniformed people posting silliness as fact, then either not backing down when confronted with contradictory evidence, or escalating into a crap throwing contest to keep their pride in tact (which is itself stupid because everyone knows that's what they are doing). For example, someone posting in the Red Sox forum that Heid Watney is "plain and manly" looking would also qualify as stupid. So the metric would be the following: confidently or smugly posted opinion + ignored contradictory evidence/escalation of crap = TROLL. Also, factually correct data + "I'm posting this to make you look bad just because I can" = TROLL. The behavior may be in the course of a single thread, or may be randomly enacted among several threads on any given night or nights. This is the beginning of a Real Troll Metric (RTM). Let others water what I have planted, while others still reap the final result.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Is there some quantitative metric we can use,  once and for all,  to determine who is stupid and who is not stupid?
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

Ask  Dave, he seems to be the expert

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hey Examiner, very well thought out. That really helps.

BTW...I'm still heart-broken after hearing that Heidi Watney was leaving. Who am I gonna think of now, during those critical minutes with the wife?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice : On this forum? Easy. Everyone who disagrees with whatever you post is classified as stupid, while those who agree are not stupid. LOL But seriously, my personal qualification is someone that insists on something that is obviously not correct, or thought out just so their opinion can be put on the internet to have attention gained thereby. Someone actually starting a thread in the Red Sox forum saying that Ben Charrington should already be fired would easily qualify as stupid. Basically what it comes down to is uniformed people posting silliness as fact, then either not backing down when confronted with contradictory evidence, or escalating into a crap throwing contest to keep their pride in tact (which is itself stupid because everyone knows that's what they are doing). For example, someone posting in the Red Sox forum that Heid Watney is "plain and manly" looking would also qualify as stupid. So the metric would be the following: confidently or smugly posted opinion + ignored contradictory evidence/escalation of crap = TROLL. Also, factually correct data + "I'm posting this to make you look bad just because I can" = TROLL. The behavior may be in the course of a single thread, or may be randomly enacted among several threads on any given night or nights. This is the beginning of a Real Troll Metric (RTM). Let others water what I have planted, while others still reap the final result.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

spf, I wouldn't mind reading a few suggestions from Dave.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K., I'm feeling better now, all done being nice : Ask  Dave, he seems to be the expert
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]