OK - Its time to call Moss

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: OK - Its time to call Moss

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss:
    In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Umm, the "blue print" existed LAST year.  Remember the Cleveland game?  Or does your pea brain not go that far back? They were 6-1, lost to Cleveland and Rob Ryan 34-14 and Ryan had the "blue print".  They then went 14 straight games scoring 30+ WITHOUT A DEEP THREAT.  They were 5-1 this year WITHOUT A DEEP THREAT. You also can't use all three at the same time. And yes you can defend both short and deep passes at the same time: it's called cover two or cover three.  Teams do it all the time to teams other than the Pats. Now, go away.
    Posted by dmpc

temper temper child

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Traded because the Pats weren't going to resign him since he was going to become a free agent.
    Posted by dmpc

What are you smoking? Does what ever you wrote makes any sense to you?
    DO you know the difference between a FA and trade player?
    Atleast admit to your ignorance like a man and dont cover it up like a 2nd grader

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss :  Forget your SSRI today? or your NNRTI?
    Posted by dmpc

Is that English child?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Is that English child?
    Posted by Evil2012

Same dude was patsfan1966 and was banned I belive. Now he is back as dmpc or what ever. Just keep pushing ignore/abuse button and he will troll away.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Man are you stupid. dmpc Posts: 362 First: 5/7/2005 Last: 11/7/2011
    Posted by dmpc

Read the post about FA explanation you gave and decide who is 'special'.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : I'm stuck on past performances?  Tell that to your buds that keep saying how the Jests beat us in the playoff game because we didn't have Moss.  Moss is way in the past. They stunk?  Did they get blown out?  I consider that "stinking". They lost by four and eight points.  Hardly blowouts. This is how I feel: you're a moron.
    Posted by dmpc

Just because they were not blowouts, does not mean they did not stink it up. They stunk. Period.  And you are putting words in my mouth I never said. I never once said their losses were blowouts. Learn to read what is written.

And secondly you seem to be accusing me of being buds with some Jet posters.
    So I guess any Pats fan who disusses the poor play or take issues with the team and how they are currently playing are considered Jets fans?  

You have blinders on dmpc. So check yourself in the mirror and that is the only moron you should see.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Read your post sir, your mind is in the gutter!! LOL! Well they certainly aren't going to be 14-2 this year without a deep threat, now are they! So far they are 5-3 without one and apparently you do not understand this!! The Patriots short game has been figured out!  The blue print is out there, teams are using it and they will continue to use it!  And teams with good D's will be able to stop the Patriots offense unless they get a deep threat out on the field!!  Plain and simple, don't be stubborn, accept this truth!   The deep ball opens up the short game, the short game opens up the deep ball.  Can't defend the deep ball, short ball and run all at the same time. 
    Posted by TFB12

Could not have said it better myself. Unfortunately, this dmpc character only wishes to see it his/her way. Not worth trying to discuss a thing with this person.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well they had better find someone who can get deep on a defense, what are they going to do wait another year for Price to get on the field? This is ridiculous! At least Moss would know the offense (apparently unless you work for NASA you won't be on the same page as Brady). What's the worst that can happen, he can't get deep anymore - he gets mad and insults a mom and pop catering service?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss :   Perhaps this is the dirty secret.  After Haynseworth berried Brady on his right shoulder in pre-season a couple of years ago, he never threw the deep ball effectively again.  He began to miss Moss to the point that he was apologizing for it on a consistent basis.  I know he was never a great long thrower but it has gotten dramatically worse over the last couple of years.  the team has completely restructured its offense to be absent of a deep threat.  It's kind of curious.   The fact that I'm resorting to a conspiracy theory about this is proof that Ocho over Moss is inexcusable.  Say what you want about Moss being done, and i'll disagree.  But regardless of who is right about it, he'd be better than what we have. 
    Posted by passfirst

At this point in the season, I have to agree Moss is a better option that what they have.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Then why did they RELEASE him?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Moss made too much noise wanting a new contract.  He did some dumb things and the team said good bye.  Moss knows he made a mistake, I think if he was brought in he would be grateful and be a good teammate.  Sometimes life is about 2nd chances and believe me, this team needs Moss just as much as Moss needs this team right now. If Plex can score and help the Jets win Randy f'ing Moss can score and help this team win!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : And YOU only want to see it YOUR way while denying that the Pats had MORE success without Moss than with him: 3-1 vs. 14-2. I suppose you want to debate certain events that happened in Europe in the 1930's and 1940's.

Is this dmpc too. Again, putting words out there I never said. I am referring to this season. You have lost control within the discussion. You clearly are not reading the posts or your own garbage you write.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

If Price is going to be injured all year, and Ocho Stinko can't catch, and BB won't use Slater. I agree.

Make the call

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I don't care who it is. They had a crack at Brandon LLoyd for peanuts who played in the same system and passed. The bottom line is then better defenses are playing press man on the outside and flooding the middle of the field because the outside WR are garbage and can't win their one one one match ups. They need a player who can make teams pay and they don't have one. I also love the 14-2 talk. It's called one of the greateast QB seasons ever and breaking the turnover ratio record. Those are two things your not going to have every year if ever again but they are stuck with no deep threat and a team that can't stop the pass with any consistency again. Ahead of time don't bother with they never had deep threat in the SB years because they had superior defenses something they surely haven't had in some time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I agree NE needs a player who can keep the safeties back, but Moss is washed up. He is not going to help this offense much.

I would much rather they give Price a shot, and at least see if he can play. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Then what happens when they force deep passes and they get picked off?  Wasn't that an argument used when Moss was a Patriot?

Look at the bright side. A forced deep pass that's intercepted is better than a forced short pass that's intercepted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Then why did they RELEASE him?

He asked to be traded.

Sections
Shortcuts