ok JAMBRONIS... its TEX, RAVES or COLTS, who you want?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: ok JAMBRONIS... its TEX, RAVES or COLTS, who you want?

The Texans are better than the Colts in a game in Foxboro because they have Foster and are not as totally bad against the run. If we play the Colts we will run the ball a good amount.

Of the three teams the Ravens are the most scary but they have not been up to their normal level of play of late. They are dangerous but not as scary as usual.

So given the choice I would prefer to play the Colts, then Houston - unless the Ravens come in still too hurt. And I suppose there is something nice about having another shot at beating them this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Dont forget how many yards the Colts gave up on the ground to KC a couple of weeks ago.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll take any Dome team coming into Cold weather.

[/QUOTE]

excellent point

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll take any Dome team coming into Cold weather.

[/QUOTE]

So...both the Colts AND the Texans? 

I'll take the Texans, stop Foster and you win. A healthy Spikes is scary for any team, especailly with Bill scheming. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Colts defense will be shredded by TB. No worry there. You might worry a little about Luck, but hes still a rookie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PATS CAN NOT PLAY LAW FIRM IN ANY SCENARIO.. so its a rematch with one of those 3. frankly, colts scare me.. those guys are on a mission from a higher power it seems like.. totally best for them to tangle with denver in the destiny bowl. second choice would be raves. been there, done that.. they beat us , always a super motivator for bb.. no way they beat us twice esp at home. we are better now than they were when they beat us and they almost lost despite every intangible advantage incl rallying around tory smith's bro's death. had edelman not sustained another injury, we win.. fave choice are the overrated TEXANS.. i see an even bigger blow out with gronk back and healthy than the smackdown from before. plus it keeps my predictions aligned with peyton beating luck (barely..) only to face his nemesis in TB who still wants revenge from 2006!

[/QUOTE]

as i said sunday, indy over hou, indy come here. cincy over balt goes to denver and beats denver. cincy to OUR HOUSE and we take care of business.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If your biggest worry with Indy is that they are on a mission from a higher power, then take on indy

HOU and Indy both have defenses that do not matchup with NE's offense.

Offensively, Ballard is just okay and Luck is a 50% passer.

I think everyone knows who HOU is now. Awful secondary and special teams. Run defense is slipping. Schaub is a less decorated Romo. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If your biggest worry with Indy is that they are on a mission from a higher power, then take on indy

HOU and Indy both have defenses that do not matchup with NE's offense.

Offensively, Ballard is just okay and Luck is a 50% passer.

I think everyone knows who HOU is now. Awful secondary and special teams. Run defense is slipping. Schaub is a less decorated Romo. 

[/QUOTE]

sorry i just woke up (havent shken the cobwebs out yet:)

i meant indy over balt, and cincy over hou.

this gives us the afc championship at home :)