O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.

The defense played a good game.  Offense did not, and just kept exposing that D all day.  Opposite of last week, defense cleared the field well, but, same as last week, offense went clang clang clang.  Why didn't we go into no huddle spread earlier?  Just don't get it.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.

Yes the offense exposed the D by scoring a TD to go ahead 17-13.  Then the offense exposed the D even more by daring to score a TD again BUT leave a whole 1:36 on the clock.  How dare the Offense score twice in the 4th quarter giving the team the lead and making the D have to make a stop.  The Offense should be putting up 50 points a game so the D can relax and not have to make any stops in the 4th quarter.  Dam offense!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.:
    [QUOTE]Yes the offense exposed the D by scoring a TD to go ahead 17-13.  Then the offense exposed the D even more by daring to score a TD again BUT leave a whole 1:36 on the clock.  How dare the Offense score twice in the 4th quarter giving the team the lead and making the D have to make a stop.  The Offense should be putting up 50 points a game so the D can relax and not have to make any stops in the 4th quarter.  Dam offense!!!
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

I have learned that you aren't even worth replying to-  so just go fornicate with your brother and leave us alone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you! Thanks for at least being honest!! We're still seeing threads crop up blaming the D.  Unbelievable. How do phony people live with themselves?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

guys got hurt from being on the field too long

then the giants exploited the subs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : I have learned that you aren't even worth replying to-  so just go fornicate with your brother and leave us alone.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Yea you dont have time to reply your to busy licking Rusty's balls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The O was a big issue for a majority of the game and should take a fair portion of blame for the lose.

The D also deserves some blame. They played a great 3 quarters but towards the end the went to a soft zone coverage again and lost it late.

Can't blame the D since they gave the O a chance to win and can't really blame the O since they put together 2 scoring drives in the end that should have won the game.

Not really sure who to blame or who not to blame for this one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.:
    [QUOTE]The defense played a good game.  Offense did not, and just kept exposing that D all day.  Opposite of last week, defense cleared the field well, but, same as last week, offense went clang clang clang.  Why didn't we go into no huddle spread earlier?  Just don't get it.  

Before we start handing out gold stars, the D did allow 2 TDs at the endgame.  But just as they are still a concern, now we have to wonder about the O as well. And while we're at it, special teams has looked pretty bad too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : Yea you dont have time to reply your to busy licking Rusty's balls.

I'll bet you dream about that.  And need a towel when you wake up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Defense played very well today....and for the 3rd game in a row the offense...Tom Brady....let us down.

We need a running game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Yes the offense exposed the D by scoring a TD to go ahead 17-13.  Then the offense exposed the D even more by daring to score a TD again BUT leave a whole 1:36 on the clock.  How dare the Offense score twice in the 4th quarter giving the team the lead and making the D have to make a stop.  The Offense should be putting up 50 points a game so the D can relax and not have to make any stops in the 4th quarter.  Dam offense!!!

nope. they just have to score 24 or more and they will win at least 75% of their remaining games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Defense played well until 1:36 to go in the game with the lead. A championship defense closes the door and wins games in that scenario. Regardless how bad the offense was, we HAD THE LEAD with only 1:36 left!!!!! You have to put forth your best effort in that situation and the D clearly did not.

Great through 58 minutes I will give you that. Probably the best they played all year for 58 minutes. But that doesn't EXCUSE the last 1:36. Fact is, if they stopped them for that 1:36, we would have won.

It's almost like saying Brady was great statistically in the Buffalo game....EXCEPT for his interceptions. Almost doesn't get it done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : Yea you dont have time to reply your to busy licking Rusty's balls.

Rusty balls??

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Defense played well until 1:36 to go in the game with the lead. A championship defense closes the door and wins games in that scenario. Regardless how bad the offense was, we HAD THE LEAD with only 1:36 left!!!!! You have to put forth your best effort in that situation and the D clearly did not. Great through 58 minutes I will give you that. Probably the best they played all year for 58 minutes. But that doesn't EXCUSE the last 1:36. Fact is, if they stopped them for that 1:36, we would have won.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

AND the point is still that we KNEW the defense had issues, so this was a great outing for them.  The offense, which should be great, is playing badly.  If the defense were NOT playing great, the score would have been 38-10.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Defense played very well today....and for the 3rd game in a row the offense...Tom Brady....let us down. We need a running game.
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010[/QUOTE]

at this point, they need to prove that they can get tot eh playoffs winning and losing by the ground game. that is the only way to take other teams' focus on defending the short passes. they need to make the other teams forget about welker for a few games. they have the talent to succeed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My primary concern with the D is that they can't spend all day on the field. And that leads to the offense having some TOP drives when they consume the clock and fewer three and outs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : Rusty balls?? LOL
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Oh, we all know you like balls, dog.  Don't you have a team you root for, or do you just come here to salivate over the patriots?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

defense=good game

sergio brown=AWFUL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : Oh, we all know you like balls, dog.  Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    That's fairly poor comprehension on your part davey.  Par for the course, I'd say.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point. : Unreal. Dude, they were on the field a ton in the first half! It was Dallas Part II, but the difference was we turned it over 3 times. At some point, in an offensive era, with incredible talent on O, you have to question peopel like Brady, Mankins, and the guy calling in the plays. Funny how Ridley isn't used much again and O'Brien panics. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

So you are going to give the D a pass on the last 1:36 of the game? The last 1:36 was Brady, Mankins, and the guy calling the plays responsibility to stop the Giant's last drive.

That my friend is unreal.

I'll agree with you about Ridley.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to O.K. Rusty, I now have to concede your point.:
    [QUOTE]The defense played a good game.  Offense did not, and just kept exposing that D all day.  Opposite of last week, defense cleared the field well, but, same as last week, offense went clang clang clang.  Why didn't we go into no huddle spread earlier?  Just don't get it.  

where's your "too may whiners..." post? a lot of people giving up the season already. too much talent on the o to do that, especially now that people can stop being in denial about issue son the o so some attention to fixing it is done.