OK The Dolphins interview Harbaugh, while Sparano is still HC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from roliba. Show roliba's posts

Re: OK The Dolphins interview Harbaugh, while Sparano is still HC

Fins have to pay him $2mill if he gets fired.  They are just being cheap.  Dirty though

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Those "classy" Phins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If I was Sparano I'd tell them to get bent.  If that team had a QB, they'd probably be pretty good.  Not his fault they can't get him legit QB. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

If I were Harbaugh, I'd tell them to get bent. "You want to hire me and leave the guy you have twisting in the wind while you interview? Let me ask, if that is how you treat him, then how are you going to treat me? Why don't you p-off."

Of course, he took the bucks, but he should have shown some integrity and pride.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"If I was Sparano I'd tell them to get bent.  If that team had a QB, they'd probably be pretty good.  Not his fault they can't get him legit QB."

Are you kidding, that would be exactly what the owner wants.  If Sparano quits, then the 'phins don't have to pay him anymore.  And it's not like Sparano would have a line of other suitors willing to pay him that much if he did walk away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, don't they still have to comply to the rooney rule? I'll LMAO if they don't get any minorities to interview for the job. Them Sparano will be fired and Harbaugh will be wondering  W T F kinda organization he's getting involved with. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

The sign of a poorly run organization! No wonder Parcels cleaned out his desk. I guess he saw he writing on the wall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He's like the ugly girlfriend you keep around just in case you don't land the hot chick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Now that Luck isnt going to declare what? Maybe Harbaugh might stay one year. I bet he'd take the 49ers job though. I think Sparano is a good coach. He was instrumental in the wildcat. Ane he played it hard. I wish the guy well. The Fins are treating him like crap. I bet if Parcells was still there sparano wouldnt be treated like this. I guess Gloria Estefan and the other entertainer owners know best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

If I was Sparano I would say FU, if I was anyone the dinklphins were looking to hire I would say

FU

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

harbaugh is a great college coach, but according to reports he wants 7-8 million, that would make him pretty to close to BB, who is currently the highest paid coach in the NFL. i can't see a team paying him that much. apparently he turned down 4.5 mil from the NIners, who then went after Josh macdaniels, who said no thank you and is probably headed to minnesota

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

But how do you really feel?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sparano is and still will be the coach......unless things change......lol

Chris Mortensen mortreport LATEST ESPN UPDATE: After meeting w Harbaugh, source says Dolphins have decided that Tony Sparano is the best man for job. Will be retained.