OK the jokes have started--

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: OK the jokes have started--

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Aaron Hernandez arrested & dropped by the NE Patriots.  Hernandez could serve years in jail, or even worse, get signed by the NY Jets.

If Aaron Hernandez murdered somebody, it just proves that having Tim Tebow on your team brings out the worst in everybody.

Aaron Hernandez would kill for a piece of blue cotton candy Bubblicious bubble gum right about now.

27 NFL players arrested since the Superbowl. We're one Tom Brady felony away from the greatest prison Pro Bowl Team ever.

"AARON 'HOMICIDE' HERNANDEZ!!" - Chris Berman covering the Aaron Hernandez murder trial.

Ray Carruth, Plaxico Buress and Aaron Hernandez Wr receiver group nickname is Con Air.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Sorry...but I don't find humor in anything about this. Murder isn't funny. Time for all of us to distance ourselves from this scoundrel. This isn't like Hernandez dropped a game winning pass in a SB, or committed a butt-fumble. He took a life, execution style, perhaps to cover up a previous double murder, committed by him.  

Hernandez is a stone cold killer. Through his actions, not only did he murder, but he let down those who extended and committed themselves to him...such as Bob Kraft, BB, his teammates, and Patriots' Nation.

Kraft paid him millions...and he repaid Kraft by failing to earn vast dollars paid, and by tarnishing the image of his franchise. He repaid BB for his confidence and support by throwing a monkey-wrench in BB's plans for running the team in 2013, and beyond.

To his teammates, his absence will no doubt have a detrimental affect on Tom Brady's offense, and hurt the team's chances of appearing in another SB. To us fans, he took away our enjoyment of watching a juggernaunt offense perform, of which he was an intergral part...and made us feel dirty for once having accepted him, and cheering him on.

No...there's nothing amusing about Aaron Hernandez. 

well said

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

How about this one:

Hernandez should have hid all the evidence in the Jets endzone because no one ever goes there.

Now THAT'S funny! Sad, but funny....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Ray Carruth, Plaxico Buress and Aaron Hernandez Wr receiver group nickname is Con Air.

please don't include Plaxico Burress in with those two

Rae Curruth had his pregnant girlfriend murdered

Aaron Hernandez is a possible gang banger who took part directly  in one murder we know about and possibly more we don't for sure yet

Burress was guilty of being silly and irresponsible-he only harmed himself, physically and career -wise but only himself - an accidental leg wound is not even close to murder and murder for hire of a pregnant woman

Burress returned to the NFL Hernandez and Curruth will not ever

I didn't write the joke. Don't shoot the messenger!  Hahaha...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I may be an insensitive SOB but I can't help but find humor in this Hernandez thing.  I know there is a murder victim involved and I mean no disrespect to him or his family but c'mon.

Maybe Hernandez is a killer but the fact that he's perhaps the dumbest killer and gangsta/thug wannabe in the world is almost comical.

Did this guy even try to NOT get caught?

A millionaire football star or Gangbanger?  Let's see, which one do I want to be?  Oh who the heck wants to be a rich football star anyways?

no ur not an insensitive SOB

ur an a**hole

I guess coming from one of the biggest a**holes on this forum that would be the pot calling the kettle black.  

Go to the Giants site you loser.  Or,  don't tell me, you don't have any friends their either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Giants fan, almost 3,000 posts on a Patriots forum.  LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Aaron Hernandez arrested & dropped by the NE Patriots.  Hernandez could serve years in jail, or even worse, get signed by the NY Jets.

If Aaron Hernandez murdered somebody, it just proves that having Tim Tebow on your team brings out the worst in everybody.

Aaron Hernandez would kill for a piece of blue cotton candy Bubblicious bubble gum right about now.

27 NFL players arrested since the Superbowl. We're one Tom Brady felony away from the greatest prison Pro Bowl Team ever.

"AARON 'HOMICIDE' HERNANDEZ!!" - Chris Berman covering the Aaron Hernandez murder trial.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Aaron Hernandez is a possible gang banger who took part directly  in one murder we know about and possibly more we don't for sure yet

Burress was guilty of being silly and irresponsible-he only harmed himself, physically and career -wise but only himself - an accidental leg wound is not even close to murder and murder for hire of a pregnant woman

Burress is a dumb f**k like yourself.  Yeah, he was carrying because he was silly and irresponsible?  He had no intention of ever using his piece?  OK, whatever you say numbnuts.

Another ignorant post from an ignorant troll. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

don't forget 5000 as JintsFan...so it's actually more like 7500+

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i feel the love

Photobucket

Burress is a dumb f**k like yourself.  Yeah, he was carrying because he was silly and irresponsible?  He had no intention of ever using his piece?  OK, whatever you say numbnuts.

Another ignorant post from an ignorant troll. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

don't forget 5000 as JintsFan...so it's actually more like 7500+

Laughing

Proud of yourself huh?

You should be embarressed Jersey Boy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Just wondered why Jints poked in on this particular thread.  He seemed a bit offended about the jokes which in my opinion are NOT at the expense of the victim just the idiot who perpetrated the crime.

Was it morbid curiosity?

Or to act as the Moral Police?

Believe me, this is not the end of the Hernandez laugh train.  Comedians are gonna have a field day with this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

To further add to the above post I liked AH as a player.

Now I get sick every time I see his pic.

Not only is he more than likely responsible for one death,  there may be more.

I know alot of Pats fans like myself are disappointed and disgusted. 

It helps me to be able to laugh at this jerk who gave up a life most of us would kill for (no pun intended).  Just threw it away to be a gangsta/thug.

Judging by all this evidence he supposedly left behind, he obviously was a much better football player than criminal.

Now, he'll forever be a punchline whether we like it or not. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just wondered why Jints poked in on this particular thread.  He seemed a bit offended about the jokes which in my opinion are NOT at the expense of the victim just the idiot who perpetrated the crime.

Was it morbid curiosity?

Believe me, this is not the end of the Hernandez laugh train.  Comedians are gonna have a field day with this.

Certainly not at the expense of the victim as you pointed out.  All directed at Hernandez who made such bad decisions.  Maybe different if in the heat of passion but these were planned out.

Jints got offended about Plaxico Burress, who tried to murder his leg, getting lumped together with the AH and Curruth. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Ok...one more thing I won't joke about...Commie Contrarian being my ex-brother in law....it's why I'm divorced actually!

WHAT!?!?!?!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Was it morbid curiosity?

Wooooooo. Board cop busted you I see. Woooooooo. Now comes the part he gets his ticket book out of the front basket   8-8 over under on the gints. I say under. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Was it morbid curiosity?

Wooooooo. Board cop busted you I see. Woooooooo. Now comes the part he gets his ticket book out of the front basket   8-8 over under on the gints. I say under. 

I'm screwed!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ok...one more thing I won't joke about...Commie Contrarian being my ex-brother in law....it's why I'm divorced actually!

WHAT!?!?!?!

Hahaha!  And here I was hoping it was true.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Was it morbid curiosity?

I'm screwed!

listen salcon i don't like thosekinds of jokes nor the callousness behind them 

but i shouldn't have expressed that the way i did and i do apologize to you for that- not the right way to go about it and i do know better so again my aplogies to you

now we can go back to just ragging each other about our football teams!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to edsam44's comment:

maybe some day the patriots will find a way to beat the giants...lol

Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts