OK the jokes have started--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: OK the jokes have started--

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Just wondered why Jints poked in on this particular thread.  He seemed a bit offended about the jokes which in my opinion are NOT at the expense of the victim just the idiot who perpetrated the crime.

Was it morbid curiosity?

Or to act as the Moral Police?

Believe me, this is not the end of the Hernandez laugh train.  Comedians are gonna have a field day with this.

Wooooooo. Board cop busted you I see. Woooooooo. Now comes the part he gets his ticket book out of the front basket   8-8 over under on the gints. I say under. 

oh phil you silly boy!  Tongue Out

11-5 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Just wondered why Jints poked in on this particular thread.  He seemed a bit offended about the jokes which in my opinion are NOT at the expense of the victim just the idiot who perpetrated the crime.

Was it morbid curiosity?

Believe me, this is not the end of the Hernandez laugh train.  Comedians are gonna have a field day with this.

Wooooooo. Board cop busted you I see. Woooooooo. Now comes the part he gets his ticket book out of the front basket   8-8 over under on the gints. I say under. 

11-5 

Ha ha. 11-5?    The al sharpton *self proclaimed* has spoken.  Ill be sure to remind you.  Give me a ticket if you like. How's things in Huntington these days? Dad must have the boat in the water by now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

Was it morbid curiosity?

11-5 

Ha ha. 11-5?    The al sharpton *self proclaimed* has spoken.  Ill be sure to remind you.  Give me a ticket if you like. How's things in Huntington these days? Dad must have the boat in the water by now. 

[/QUOTE]

i rent a room in a house and don't have a boat and never did and grew up on the south shore working/middle class very far away from the little rich kids so ur so far off base with ur comments on every level it's ridiculous

bet u don't like johnny cochrane either-  but u think bill o'reilly is the bee's knees huh phillip?

11-5

Sections
Shortcuts