OK who gets cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

OK who gets cut?

Post your predictions on who gets cut from the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Re: OK who gets cut?

I'm gonna guess Pierre Woods. Other than that, I don't see any surprises.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

BJGE and Buddy Farnham

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

Not Sergio Brown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

Here's my surprise cut,  Taylor Price.  At this point Aiken is a far better option in the passing game than price and I would much rather see us keep some depth else where on the roster, like OLB or DL.  I like the kid and think he could end up as a good receiver but he isn't going to help us now and with more issues at other spots he's a luxury I don't think we can afford.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As I watched I wondered why Eric Alexander would be considered a stay per the media. I never see him do much of anything.

How do you cut a kid like Sergio Brown? Kid makes plays. You would never sneak him on the practice squad.

And I know we are set at TE but I'm watching this kid Rob Meyers and thinking he won't make it but he will be a player on someones team somewhere as I think he got talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Meyers has talent, and he did impress me some. He needs a bit of work on his hands, but he did make some nice grabs. He also seems to play like an Antonio Gates, sort of basketball-style. Good use of his body. Surely he'll stick on some team, I just hope it's not the Jests! Brown might make it if he can play ST. I saw some good efort out there by guys trying to make the cut. It was the first team defense and RBs that have me worried! But I think Brady to Gronk is going to be something we see a lot of in the red zone this year. Welker gets open in the end zone, but Gronk can s n a t c h the ball in traffic. And let's face it, if the defense cannot stop anyone they will need to score a lot of TDs this season!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Leon's mom licks her dog's balls!

Why can I type that, but get flagged for "s n a t c h"???????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Re: OK who gets cut?:
    Not Sergio Brown
    Posted by patriotzking18

I agree, the kid looked good. Semi-surprise cut? I say BJGE after that weak 4th down run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by themightypatriotz

shes too cute and missing thre dreads

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Did BGE get pulled down by the dreds?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Did BGE get pulled down by the dreds?
    Posted by Philskiw

No, but it as a clear two-handed horse collar

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I thought BGE was horsecollared? Must hve been my eyes .........Sergio Brown always seemed to be around the ball. He won't make it through waivers to the practice squad if he gets cut. My concern is the defense and you can through a dart at the board on the topic......pass rush or lack there of....coupled with the fact that we have a bullseye or our secondary.......we could be in for a defensive culture shock this year........those two things are bad and then we can't run the ball consistantly to make teams honor the run.........we start going three and out with this defense we could get embarrassed a couple times.........look at the schedule...........Cinny, Colts, Packers, Vikes, Pittsburgh..........If you told me we would finish 8-8.......I wouldn't argue.........sorry buts thats being realistic.........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

we saw the obvious issue with BJGE last night. we was slow to the hole that was wide open, and he didn't have the strength to break an arm tackle to gain 1 yard.
    I see the following(surprise?) cuts:
    BJGE
    Burgess

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

we saw the obvious issue with BJGE last night. we was slow to the hole that was wide open, and he didn't have the strength to break an arm tackle to gain 1 yard. I see the following(surprise?) cuts: BJGE Burgess
    Posted by rkarp

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I agree with those who said Burgess. I was surprised BJGE did not get through and make that TD. That would have had us up quite a bit. I thought we did well against NO and Atlanta. Gronk and Hernandez looked very good then. Gronk still does. I guess Aaron is hurt or something. I just hope we can beat the Bengals in our first reg. season home opener.

I also think we need to get some more veterans who will be cut lose from other teams. Anyone have any ideas who?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I cant see burguess getting cut. We need OLB depth. Farnum, Ventrone, possiblt Maroney on a trade, I'm thinking Akin.

Sections
Shortcuts