Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Re: Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection

We don't need Moss, we went 13-3 without him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to "Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection": [QUOTE]Interesting things going on today.  Josh McDaniels is back with the Patriots today.   Vince Wilfork and his wife posted on twitter mninutes ago that they were on the phone with Randy Moss and wanted everyone to know Randy is now officially on twitter and is asking for followers.  Would Josh push for Moss to come back?  Is Randy rallying the troops for a return?  Just think next season with Josh as OC and .. Wes Welker Brandon Llyod Randy Moss Deion Branch probably stuck with Ocho. Gronk Hernandez Nobody could defend! Bam! Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE] Definition of beating a dead horse

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection : No.  Moss in traffic?!?  What year are we workin' off of?  Yakv and ALL the other guys who say Randy Moss would be a "Great Thing" for New England:  See the overall point of Enoch's thread RE: Josh McDaniel's stint as NE's Offensive Coordinator... People by and large, totally missed the point of Root's thread on McDaniels' time here heading NE's Offense...  His point was 1 of viable concern in terms of what NE's Offense eventually became, i.e. Completely 1 Dimensional.  2007 NE's Offense circa latter half of year & into the playoffs=Randy Moss deep-sideline or deep-middle (1 outta every 10 Moss routes, you'll find an awkard attempt at a Mid-Deep sideline route).  Wes Welker quite angle slot route within 3-7 yards of the LOS.  Running Game: Laurence Maroney or Kevin Faulk delayed hand-off on 3rd and long, and mayyybe 2nd and 10...(otherwise, don't even bother concerning yourself with the NE running game; And chances are ya shouldn't bother regardless).   Randy Moss's overall skill-set from 2007 (or late 2007-08) and beyond IS: Case in point in terms of even the best NFL Players being only able to provide a 1-dimensional, making the greater Offensive scheme and play-calling, much more 1-Dimensional itself.  Randy Moss IS a far more talented wide receiver than Deion Branch is...to-day...right now.  Likewise, Randy Moss IS a far more 1 dimensional player than Deion Branch is...right now & today.  In 2007-2008, Moss was never gonna tear over the middle, extend through traffic, take a licking and then break 3 tackles & drag a guy 10 more yards while in "Beast Mode"...  2007-08 Moss WAS still gonna be a deep-ball threat, when every fan, player, and coach, KNEW that's the only place he was, or even could be going on each & every play...  But 2012-13 Randy Moss?!?!  What?!!!?     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

You complete me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The Pats could always sign Usain Bolt to stretch the field, I bet he would come pretty cheap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Okay, hear me out here... Randy Moss and Josh McDaniel connection:
    [QUOTE]The Pats could always sign Usain Bolt to stretch the field, I bet he would come pretty cheap.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]
    Why Usain Bolt when we have big Vince?

Sections
Shortcuts