Okay kids

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Okay kids

ridley

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Kim Kardashian would never date the majority of us because she doesnt date white guys.

Also shes a dirty whare sloot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

your not funny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

well I'm not white So I like my chances :)

I pick ridley

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I'm going to say Vereen, with Ridley getting the nod in short yardage situations and a few carries here and there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Combination of Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley and Hernandez. Maybe one more veteran after training camp cuts start, if there is someone who they think can help. They brought in several new recievers, including another true TE and a slot guy (Gonzales), which frees up Hernandez to do more things. There are just not enough roster spots to go with 5-6 backs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Vereen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If I win, the runnerup can have the date with Kardashian - they don't make poles long enough for me to touch that with.

Since we have no real idea what Vereen can do this is a total crapshoot of a question.  I'm guessing that we'll probably see Ridley and Vereen splitting time with Woodhead in as a changeup. 

For purposes of answering the question, Ridley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

BJGE. They'll trade Chad for him. LOL

And you can keep Kim. I'm with ATJ - no poles long enough.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrcahill. Show jrcahill's posts

Vereen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Okay kids:
    In Response to Re: Okay kids : The thing is BB would not use Ridley in the superbowl,and the easiest way for the Pats to win was run the ball.So what has changed?
    Posted by sod11

He had no trust in him, presumably because of the pre-SB fumbling issues.

This will be his first offseason to work with the team (don't forget the lockout), BJGE is gone, and Woodhead is definitely not a feature back.

Ridley looked very good to me. Ran with conviction, not afraid of contact, good burst, quick decision making...I liked what I saw, and am looking forward to seeing more.

That being said, Vereen was the second RB taken in the draft, and seemingly the first on the Pats board (seeing as how they passe dup the chance to take the other RB...who's name is escaping me, went to NO and wasn't anything special year 1).

I could honestly see a failry even split between those 2, with Woodhead as the new Faulk (ie, 3rd down back). Maybe they bring in a vet for depth, but I see no reason to bring in a high profile guy...though I do love me some Stewart from Carolina.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

I wanted in until I saw the prize. Ugh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Lots of support for Vareen here, how many carries does he have?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

All the hot chicks in the world and you pick disgusting fat azz Kim Kardashian.

.....now if Megan fox was the prize I'd play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Okay kids:
    Combination of Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley and Hernandez. Maybe one more veteran after training camp cuts start, if there is someone who they think can help. They brought in several new recievers, including another true TE and a slot guy (Gonzales), which frees up Hernandez to do more things. There are just not enough roster spots to go with 5-6 backs.
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111

Hernandez at RB for a prolonged period of time...or using him to run up the middle, as they foolishly did last year...would be a huge mistake. Play him at TE, H-back, or WR. Use him very occasionally as a runner. He's much too valuable as a TE. 

Ridley as the #1 RB? That too would be a mistake. The Pats must add another quality RB, either through trade or the draft. Otherwise, they'll be both weak and paper thin at the position. 

Sections
Shortcuts