Okay, time to get over those pre-season jitters!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Okay, time to get over those pre-season jitters!

Babe, you fail to grasp the gravity of the situation.  Don't you understand that unless Joe Schmucatelli makes the 53-man it will be the end of life as we know it?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Exactly Babe. The Pats are virtually guaranteed a playoff spot. I will be more concerned about how the team is playing after Thanksgiving.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

The Pats are virtually guaranteed a playoff spot.

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

I beg to differ. This is the New England Patriots we are talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

I beg to differ. This is the New England Patriots we are talking about.

[/QUOTE]

Well said!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Babe, you fail to grasp the gravity of the situation.  Don't you understand that unless Joe Schmucatelli makes the 53-man it will be the end of life as we know it?  

I was wondering last year where the hell Schmucatelli was when the ravens were handing us our azz.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly; one of the reasons his spot on the 53 is in jeopardy is that he disappears from time to time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I know most of you are students of the game for some years now. I know it's pre-season and that's an exciting time because football is back (and because last year ended on a real sour note). But.....

Many of you are making WAY too much out of this pre-season nonsense. You don't even know what you have until after 5-6 real games. I'm not trying to  on your parade here, but this hand wringing over what scrub will or will not make that 53rd roster spot is excruciatingly painful to watchWink

I agree so truce, no more talking about Tebow

btw funny think BDC wouldn't let me quote because of the word your trying not to do on people parades. How did you sneak that through?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

btw funny think BDC wouldn't let me quote because of the word your trying not to do on people parades. How did you sneak that through?

Clearly he is a mod.  The proof is definitive!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I know most of you are students of the game for some years now. I know it's pre-season and that's an exciting time because football is back (and because last year ended on a real sour note). But.....

Many of you are making WAY too much out of this pre-season nonsense. You don't even know what you have until after 5-6 real games. I'm not trying to  on your parade here, but this hand wringing over what scrub will or will not make that 53rd roster spot is excruciatingly painful to watchWink

[/QUOTE]

If you ever figure out how this place works let me in on it, I have NO idea.

Look, Tebow will make the team. He has been from one dysfunctional place to the next so far in his career. BB probably wants to see just what he can do being coached well, not being undermined in public all the time and being around Brady for a while. And he just may bring some worthwhile options to the team under BB's control. Just give the guy a chance in a good environment. He may be an ugly duckling on the field but he just might come in and win one for us somehow, some way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Clearly he is a mod.  The proof is definitive!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! If I were a mod Rusty would be banned every 5 minutes (about how long it takes for him to make a new account).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you ever figure out how this place works let me in on it, I have NO idea.

Look, Tebow will make the team. He has been from one dysfunctional place to the next so far in his career. BB probably wants to see just what he can do being coached well, not being undermined in public all the time and being around Brady for a while. And he just may bring some worthwhile options to the team under BB's control. Just give the guy a chance in a good environment. He may be an ugly duckling on the field but he just might come in and win one for us somehow, some way.

[/QUOTE]

Hey now you said no more discussing the 53rd man. J/K Babe it's all good. I can see what your saying but I just don't see him improving. After 3 full years in the league and a summer under BB and Brady he's still having trouble breaking down D's, not telegraphing his passes, decission making, and accurracy. I just can't see a switch suddenly flipping and him to suddenly improve. We can differ on the opinion on whether he's worth a spot or not based on football talent but I think we both can agree he really is a great guy. BTW, this is how this forum should be. We can both disagree with each other without getting at each others throats and still joke around and discuss other topic in a friendly manner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

LMAO! If I were a mod Rusty would be banned every 5 minutes (about how long it takes for him to make a new account).

Without the ad revenue that Rusty generates this board wouldn't be viable and you would lose your job.  That's why you can't do that and have to settle for banning him more irregularly and occasionally deleting his posts.  EXPOSED.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Without the ad revenue that Rusty generates this board wouldn't be viable and you would lose your job.  That's why you can't do that and have to settle for banning him more irregularly and occasionally deleting his posts.  EXPOSED.

[/QUOTE]

Hear that BDC? The peeps think you're paying me to bludgeon the village imbecile daily! Where the hell is my check!!!???