Okay..can't take it anymore..stop..What is Bill's MO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Okay..can't take it anymore..stop..What is Bill's MO?

Another offseason of big names being thrown about on this board. Fitzgerald, Wallace...etc. Do you really think Bill is changing what his usual approach is ? I know we hated losing this year...it stinks.

but what makes you think "this is the year" that Bill changes what he does? and why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Okay..can't take it anymore..stop..What is Bill's MO?

He spent big money on Adalius Thomas in 2007.  He traded up multiple times in the first round and used both 1st rounders this past draft.  The point is he has made a big splash before if he really wants somebody.  Who knows what could happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i think some are hoping BB realizes that brady isnt going to be elite forever and they need to win now if they are going to win anytime soon. im just not sure getting a big physical receiver will change much in the playoffs....this past loss was on brady, not on any of his receivers. he.ll, they barely even used vereen and when he played, he played very well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

BB will have a press congference and in his best monotone voice he will let everybody know nothing of what he is thinking...like always.

How much $$ did he get fined for being a sore loser the other night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

He spent big money on Adalius Thomas in 2007.  He traded up multiple times in the first round and used both 1st rounders this past draft.  The point is he has made a big splash before if he really wants somebody.  Who knows what could happen.

Colvin is another guy he spent big money on.  It doesn't happen often, but he has made some splash moves before.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Bill brought Lloyd here on McDaniels advice....

Bill brought the house here in 07 to give Tom plenty of Toys...bets he gets a big wide out this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

BB will have a press congference and in his best monotone voice he will let everybody know nothing of what he is thinking...like always.

How much $$ did he get fined for being a sore loser the other night?

well if BB is a sore loser, than so are you. you are such a sore loser that you go onto a patriots forum to gloat about the pats playoff loss, while your team continues to be in the sh.itter every year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lloyd played very well against the ravens, one of the only few offensive players that even showed up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I just don't see it....especially with the limited amount of picks we have this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey 94- How are ya!?

You sound a little bitter today but that's understandable givin the current state of the pats.

An old QB,Tom Terrific in the regular season,Tom Horrific in the playoffs,a suspect defense and the whole fan base turned their backs on Welker.Bads times in beantown huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Hey 94- How are ya!?

You sound a little bitter today but that's understandable givin the current state of the pats.

An old QB,Tom Terrific in the regular season,Tom Horrific in the playoffs,a suspect defense and the whole fan base turned their backs on Welker.Bads times in beantown huh?

im not bitter, im proud of the pats as i always am....i just wish they had played better on sunday. kinda like how you feel about the jets every week. i would never go on a jets forum to gloat about them losing because its just not even worth it, they have been losers for so long that its not even cool to make fun of you guys anymore. with that being said, not everyone has turned their back on welker....i sure havent. and as far as tom "horriffic" goes, at least he consistently gets the pats to the playoffs. cant say the same about sanchize.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Hey 94- How are ya!?

im not bitter, im proud of the pats as i always am....i just wish they had played better on sunday. kinda like how you feel about the jets every week. i would never go on a jets forum to gloat about them losing because its just not even worth it, they have been losers for so long that its not even cool to make fun of you guys anymore. with that being said, not everyone has turned their back on welker....i sure havent. and as far as tom "horriffic" goes, at least he consistently gets the pats to the playoffs. cant say the same about sanchize.

Red Sox Fan,

Just a friendly reminder that Trolls like Leon thrive on negative attention.  The more shots that you give him the more he enjoys it due to his Masochistic Personality Disorder.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Here we are discussing the pats and you bring up the Jets?!In a pats forum?

I saw a few threads about how it was time for Welker to go. Fickle fan base doesn't realize what they have with him. Yes last Sunday he missed one ball and caught a bunch also. Last year it was a horrible pass from Brady...not Welker.

For the most part many of you here are BIG BB fans-How long does that last? Fair question when the majority of you seem to want to tar and feather Welker right out of town.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey 71- How are ya!? Thanks for playing!

I get a kick out of the arm chair psychologists in here.This is a fascinating site. One day the fans love you as a player and the next day they want you out!I call it wishy washy for lack of a better word.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

I beg to differ, sanchize, along with the dolphins and bills, do everything they can to get the patsies to the playoffs every year.

[/QUOTE]

this is true....cant argue that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Hey 94- How are ya!?

Red Sox Fan,

Just a friendly reminder that Trolls like Leon thrive on negative attention.  The more shots that you give him the more he enjoys it due to his Masochistic Personality Disorder.  

well of course, but im bored....so might as well have some fun with it. we all know leon is a butthurt jets troll, but i humor him sometimes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Oh how soon they forget- Just a couple of years ago the Jets led by one Mark Sanchez came into Gillette and soundly beat one Tom Brady and his supposed genuis HC...but this is a pats site so lets talk some pats football shall we?

BB-How much was he fined for being a sore loser?

Welker- Does he stay or does he go?

Brady-Obviously looking older with every snap-How many years left on his contract?

The fickle fan base- How many years will they put up with BB and Brady -always so close BUT yet so far?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Oh how soon they forget- Just a couple of years ago the Jets led by one Mark Sanchez came into Gillette and soundly beat one Tom Brady and his supposed genuis HC...but this is a pats site so lets talk some pats football shall we?

BB-How much was he fined for being a sore loser?

Welker- Does he stay or does he go?

Brady-Obviously looking older with every snap-How many years left on his contract?

The fickle fan base- How many years will they put up with BB and Brady -always so close BUT yet so far?!

we can put up with the pats being a perennial playoff team and having a chance to go to the super bowl every year. i dont know how much longer jets fans can put up with that circus though, i mean even fireman ed has given up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Hey 94- How are ya!?

Red Sox Fan,

well of course, but im bored....so might as well have some fun with it. we all know leon is a butthurt jets troll, but i humor him sometimes.

I know what you mean.  

He throws so many slow soft balls at us that are just too hard to resist hitting out of the park.  Of course with him being a fan of that Joke of a Team the new jock yets, he always has two strikes against him anyway the poor thing.  LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Only one QB in the last 30 years has been as old as Brady will be next year and won a SB.  And Elway can thank T. Davis for his rings.

BB has to know that the window for TB is 1 or 2 more years tops.  Sure Brady might hang around til he's 40, but he won't be leading a team to a SB at that age.  So, IMO they have to make some big moves for veteran talent in the off-season.  If you rely on the draft exclusively you will be without TB by the time that talent develops.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Only one QB in the last 30 years has been as old as Brady will be next year and won a SB.  And Elway can thank T. Davis for his rings.

BB has to know that the window for TB is 1 or 2 more years tops.  Sure Brady might hang around til he's 40, but he won't be leading a team to a SB at that age.  So, IMO they have to make some big moves for veteran talent in the off-season.  If you rely on the draft exclusively you will be without TB by the time that talent develops.

well maybe the pats can win it all next year with a good running game, good situational passing, and a young improving defense....i hope BB goes out and gets a pass rusher and a cb...as far as offense go, i dont know what he can do besides bring in one big physical receiver. brady has had all he could have asked for offensively the past couple of years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

question is......does he care? He's seen this window closing for some time. It hasn't changed his MO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can think of a few reasons why they should (but won't) spend big...Addai, Robert Gallery, Gonzalez, Stallworth, Gaffney, Fells, Schnoince, Fenene and more just from last off season. All low money, low risk types...that did nothing to help this team win a damn thing. You can also throw in the 7 million of cap space we have carried into both this season and last that did absolutely nothing to help us win a thing. I'd trade all that quantity for one piece of quality. You want to take a chance on crap? Sign a million undrafted free agents that don't cost a thing - seems like we have a dozen of them running around the field anyway in the biggest game of the year...it's why we lose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

BB has come around to and accepted the fact that the clock is ticking down very quickly on the BB and Brady era, and with more than likely only a few years left it wouldn't surprise me to see him go all in and break his normal trends.  I have no doubt he would sign a big contract to a reputable and low risk FA, but the question really comes down to money.  Brady and Welker have a quarter of the cap tied up.  Mankins is making big money, and he has other people who could walk here he needs to tie up as well, like Vollmer, Talib, Nich and a few others.  $$$

Big money there.  I don't know.  Maybe it's time Brady realizes between him and his wife he could buy a small country at this point, so since he doesn't need the money maybe he takes a big hit to make that final push on a ring.  Doubt that will happen, but something drastic is going to have to just to hold what we have, let alone bring in another big name.