Okay..can't take it anymore..stop..What is Bill's MO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Okay..can't take it anymore..stop..What is Bill's MO?

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Hey 94- How are ya!?

You sound a little bitter today but that's understandable givin the current state of the pats.

An old QB,Tom Terrific in the regular season,Tom Horrific in the playoffs,a suspect defense and the whole fan base turned their backs on Welker.Bads times in beantown huh?

Terrible times in beantown. But still immensely better than times in the rotten apple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

lloyd played very well against the ravens, one of the only few offensive players that even showed up.

Lloyd 7 receptions for 70 yards   <   Welker 8 receptions for 117 yards and 1 td

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

BB has come around to and accepted the fact that the clock is ticking down very quickly on the BB and Brady era, and with more than likely only a few years left it wouldn't surprise me to see him go all in and break his normal trends.  I have no doubt he would sign a big contract to a reputable and low risk FA, but the question really comes down to money.  Brady and Welker have a quarter of the cap tied up.  Mankins is making big money, and he has other people who could walk here he needs to tie up as well, like Vollmer, Talib, Nich and a few others.  $$$

Big money there.  I don't know.  Maybe it's time Brady realizes between him and his wife he could buy a small country at this point, so since he doesn't need the money maybe he takes a big hit to make that final push on a ring.  Doubt that will happen, but something drastic is going to have to just to hold what we have, let alone bring in another big name. 

Interesting, I wonder if he would give back a few bucks to clear some space so we can sign 52 more backup tight ends? No I'm just kidding, but it is something to think about as his career ticks down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It shouldn't cost a whole lot to resign Edelman to be a CB.  Edelman and Talib can tag team a CB spot, between the two of them they should be able to play a complete season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

lloyd played very well against the ravens, one of the only few offensive players that even showed up.

Lloyd 7 receptions for 70 yards   <   Welker 8 receptions for 117 yards and 1 td

yea i said one of few...i know welker had a great game besides that one infamous drop. you dont have to convince me how valuable the guy is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Mo is not over paying for perceived value.

Take Welker.  BBs MO says Wes will go the way of ty law and assante Samuel.  He's past his prime... Made 10mil last year (too much)... And his value is more in question after this last loss.  Welker is a good player, just not worth 10mil.  The quote will be : ( mumbling)" we decided to go in another direction".

Sections
Shortcuts