Ol' Butterfingers wants to "stick it to the Patriots"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Ol' Butterfingers wants to

Please, Wesley, stick it to us by going to the Dolphins. -_-

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What is the purpose of starting this thread, dragging up a half-ass article published on 3/5/13? That article was written just to fill some column and stir the pot. The Dolphins have already re-signed Hartline. Now supposedly both Wallace and Jennings are interested in playing for Miami. And they are looking at Brandon Gibson? How many WRs the Dolphins want to put on the roster.  If Welker was looking at Miami, which we doubt,  he will not be getting top dollars there when there are so many WRs lined up to sell their service.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This article is what you call "filler"  A bogus article trying to add fuel to a fire that isn't there.  No way Welker would even consider the Dolphins.  It would be the same answer it's reported his agent gave the browns...Um, no thanks!!  Welker isn't out to stick it to the Patriots, that's nonsesnse.  If he goes anywhere it will be a toop team willing to offer more then the Patriots, plain and simple.  And when I say offer more then the Patriots, I mean a lot more.  Welker isn't going to want to leave the success he has with TFB unless it's a crazy offer as I mentioned by a top team.

I get it 49Patriots, your not a big Welker fan but even posting that bogus and crazy article and wishing to see Welker walk, I gotta question your desire for seeing this team succeed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

A Miami Dolphin source really? There may as well be a Santa and an Easter Bunny too...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

A Miami Dolphin source really? There may as well be a Santa and an Easter Bunny too...

Hey, I consider the big S and old EB to be authoritative.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If the Pats don't offer Welker top receiver money, I'm sure he's going to be upset. Statistically, at least, he's been one of the top receivers in the game. Those are natural emotions when you don't get something you believe you've earned.  Still the Pats have to consider his role and age and do what they think makes sense for the team, both short and long term. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Ahhh...the Pats are tweaking Miami over Wallace so Miami is tweakin' the Pats over Welker....

That's all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

If the Pats don't offer Welker top receiver money, I'm sure he's going to be upset. Statistically, at least, he's been one of the top receivers in the game. Those are natural emotions when you don't get something you believe you've earned.  Still the Pats have to consider his role and age and do what they think makes sense for the team, both short and long term. 

And in the final analysis that is how Kraft, and by extension BB, manage the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Seems like he or the media are flip flopping each and every single day.

one of the headlines on NFL this morning, "Wes Welker reportedly staying with Patriots"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000149300/article/wes-welker-reportedly-staying-with-patriots

LOL. I guess we'll find out tomorrow in the next coming days what was bull and what was the truth.

I'm betting on him coming back...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The guy has caught over 100 balls a year for the past 5 years and you label him "butterfingers?" Seriously...get a clue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

The guy has caught over 100 balls a year for the past 5 years and you label him "butterfingers?" Seriously...get a clue.

He has no clue.  Just a drama queen, imo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I am shocked at how Welker is not appreciated here. It is, and has, been something I will never understand.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/statsdriven/2013/03/how_valuable_is_wes_welker_to.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I am shocked at how Welker is not appreciated here. It is, and has, been something I will never understand.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/statsdriven/2013/03/how_valuable_is_wes_welker_to.html

Thanks for the linK.  Good read!

Yeah, I just don't get it either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Agree that label is gratuitious, inaccurate and totally uncalled for.

Sections
Shortcuts