ol' friend Patrick Chung

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

ol' friend Patrick Chung

Just blew coverage of Dez Bryant on 4th down and Cowboys scored to make it a 2 pt. game.

What a do-or-die game for the Eagles and Cowboys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: ol' friend Patrick Chung

good call dustcover. i literally just tweeted out to all philly fans a minute ago "hey philly fans, that's why Pat Chung is no longer a Pat #garbage".....

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well the thing about Patrick Chung is he can't cover, can't play in the box, can't stay healthy, is a locker room cancer, can't handle tightends and never improved.

But if you ask rusty he made our defense better and he was the reason we made it to Super Bowl 46...I'm serious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Patrick Dung

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I'm waiting for another fake punt call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Looks like the dream team finally makes the playoffs.  Took the whole division sucking for them to make it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Rusty is a Patrick chung fan? That makes me question his sanity even more

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty is a Patrick chung fan? That makes me question his sanity even more

[/QUOTE]

Lol Oprah. Why don't you introduce Russ to your good friend Dr. Phil.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like the dream team finally makes the playoffs.  Took the whole division sucking for them to make it.

[/QUOTE]

though they finished off at 7-1, they did have a cupcake schedule all season, but I think they'll beat NO at home. NO not a good road team.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts