Old Uniforms..starting to like them again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Old Uniforms..starting to like them again

Who hear has a warm spot for the old Pat Patriot unies? There was a time that they were synonomous with losing football and the flying Elvis was a welcome change and hence began the Pats winning traditions but the old uniforms are starting to grow on me..especially yesterday in the snow.
    Should they keep them??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Old Uniforms..starting to like them again

In Response to Old Uniforms..starting to like them again:
    Who hear has a warm spot for the old Pat Patriot unies? There was a time that they were synonomous with losing football and the flying Elvis was a welcome change and hence began the Pats winning traditions but the old uniforms are starting to grow on me..especially yesterday in the snow. Should they keep them??
    Posted by smorgan86

I'm voting "no" for a different reason

Belichick was apt to point out that different uniforms require mental adjustments.

In a league of all-world athletes playing a game of inches, having a player pause for an extra 0.1 seconds to identify jersey colors of teammates and opponents may be the difference between recognizing a coverage and throwing an interception.

I'd say it would be easier to either have the throwbacks for the whole season or have the normal uniforms all season.  Pick ONE set of uniforms.  This mixed thing would drive me mad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

NO.

I like them when they win.  The red looked great against the snow.

But when they lose in them, I can't stop thinking about some of the old days, like during Victor Kiam, Rod Rust, Irving Fryar cutting his hand before the SB, etc.  

I like that they don them for special occasions. That is good enough.

I think the newer duds are very cool, too.  I rank those duds with those of the Rams, 'Boys and Chargers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I love the old emblem. I think the old uniforms are better then the new ones

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

The old uniforms bring back some bad memories, but I did think Chuck Fairbanks did a good job with the boys back in the day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The red uniforms and the Pat Patriot logo define the Pats.

Flying Elvis is weak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the best throwbacks. they ought to keep wearing at least for home games, and for the playoffs. make it really nostalgic

Sections
Shortcuts