OMG! BUFFALO is going to b a BEAST! could they win the AFC EAST? should we b drafting to counter?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: OMG! BUFFALO is going to b a BEAST! could they win the AFC EAST? should we b drafting to counter?

I don't respect Buffalo's trade up, and I don't respect their draft choice.  They drafted some guy of ordinary height with average cutting ability who can be jammed at the line.  I'm sure that he's a first rounder but I wouldn't pick him at the #4 position.

People sometimes accuse the Patriots of being in an easy division.  Well, sometimes it's true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: OMG! BUFFALO is going to b a BEAST! could they win the AFC EAST? should we b drafting to counter?

as usual a non-sensical knee jerk reaction by the loser commy. Watkins is going to be great but he still needs a QB to throw him the ball.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

POSTED earlier after their trades they would b a close second! now with watkins at WR, could see them dominating the division, no longer jabbies or jabrills if u will. they already have a great D with great special teams and 2 deep qbs and great coaches. can stop run (ur welcome mr. spikes), get after qb.. wow! that offense is a beast. great RBs, weapons everywhere. quick strike ability all over the place. plus, qbs who can run if u drop back and leave open lanes.. we'll c! pats better b drafting to stop or counter da bills!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

They say when you have 2 quarterbacks, you really have no quarterbacks...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

POSTED earlier after their trades they would b a close second! now with watkins at WR, could see them dominating the division, no longer jabbies or jabrills if u will. they already have a great D with great special teams and 2 deep qbs and great coaches. can stop run (ur welcome mr. spikes), get after qb.. wow! that offense is a beast. great RBs, weapons everywhere. quick strike ability all over the place. plus, qbs who can run if u drop back and leave open lanes.. we'll c! pats better b drafting to stop or counter da bills!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

Are you serious Clark?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

OMG, more mindless drivel from the C Contraian hisself.....OMG!!!!!!

He comes and he goes, he comes and he goes...and hopefully he stays gone!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Revis? Browner? Is there such a thing as a pre-counter?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Prediction, the 2015 first rounder they gave to the Browns will be in the top 10. I like Watkins, but dumb move. Not as dumb as the Phins first pick though, I'll give them that. 

Sections
Shortcuts