OMG! pics of Manzy+Gronky taking over VEGAS, wonder what BB is thinking right about now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

OMG! pics of Manzy+Gronky taking over VEGAS, wonder what BB is thinking right about now?

http://t.co/2GgBIIKis3" rel="nofollow">http://t.co/2GgBIIKis3

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24572295/photo-johnny-manziel-and-rob-gronkowski-in-las-vegas-together" rel="nofollow">http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24572295/photo-johnny-manziel-and-rob-gronkowski-in-las-vegas-together

first of, i'm sure he's not regretting drafting one johnny the manziel. can you imagine the climate every off season, off week off day? also he must b wondering when will gronk b able to afford a shirt or get one for vegas?

"Bringing strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

@commyContrarian (on Twitter)!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: OMG! pics of Manzy+Gronky taking over VEGAS, wonder what BB is thinking right about now?

Thank goodness you aren't a reporter being paid to report breaking news.  You are about 2 days old with this.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: OMG! pics of Manzy+Gronky taking over VEGAS, wonder what BB is thinking right about now?

I'm sure he saw that pic of Gronk with those chickadellas and said to himself "Man, make sure you're wearing a Jim Hat!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Would you rather have pictures of Gronk standing up, smiling and certainly not caring about his knee or pictures of Gronk limping and wincing in pain? 

Think of women as a form of exercise therapy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Good gr- I don't even KNOW what?!?  So far, this is what I know about Johnny Manziel (In absolute Total):  The have dubbed him "Johnny Football"...which, look- I feel that at least in part, might have even just a tad to do with the fact that his first name is "Johnny".  Next:  There was a thread on here about him schooling Cleveland to trade up in order to get him..."I wish you would just trade up and get me, because I wanna bl0w up the league with you."  ...Which Cleveland attempted to do twice...and failed, before trading up 2 or whatever, spots...and landing him regardless.  The Browns=HS Virgins of the Draft prom.  Then last night, there was an AM broadcast about how big sports leaguers get randomly sued for no good reason, coincidentally after they just signed huge deals/were drafted in 1st rd/"made it" big time.  Johnny Manziel, they said was the latest unfortunate example of this goldigger escapade...  And man, I ain't sayin' (ROFLMAO) that alot'a women aren't shallow goldiggers...  OMG-hahah...nooooo=they are.  I'm sayin' that perhaps maybe here in Manziel's case alone...after this hilarious Cleveland schooling of his, then this rather unfair (of course) and unjustified (of course) lawsuit of apparently some woman wanting money (of course) for idk-something or other-maybe he touched her or said something wrong and didn't apologize (I don't really give a sh-#t, and we know it doesn't take much anyways), But now + theee:  Gronk in Vegas pic with 10 chicks doing the "show me the $ sign" + the random additional "show me the $ sign" in another pic (vary your hand gestures johnny...good grief, what'ryou a castmember of the jersey shore-oh) + the random pic of him in Vegas with Pualy D-castmember of the Jersey Shore=

Ahhhhh-  I hate to cast suspicions, but ahhhh= If I'm Cleveland, it's just gonna be slightly hard for me to throw set the engraved sterling preset nameplate on Manziel's locker-at least this second- ...that reads:  "Johnny Manziel=P-U-R-E Johnny Football=ALL Day=Every Day;

...at least right now.  Truth be told...that is just A-Lot 'a gettin' around in just a few short weeks or so since draft.  Lol...does this sound too conservative of what I would personally want from my new and next franchise QB?  Really, idk...?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What is the opposite of OMG? 

maybe BFD?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BFD

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We can only hope Gronk will be this healthy during the season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

WOW Johnny Manziel partied in the off season on an off weekend! He's going to hell folks!

Also, I find it hilarious that espn is making a huge deal about Johnny partying but with Gronk its expected haha

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Manzell was in Vegas to attend the UFC Saturday night and he attended a pool party too.  It's pretty much a normal thing during fight weekends.

Here, check out what happens in Vegas at fight weekend... Meshia tate (UFC Fighter) in pink at the pool party

tate

tate2

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

diference is gronk has earned the right to party by doing something in this league. strictly a perception issue.. manzy should b hanging low and avoiding all high profile stuff for at least ayear or til he at least becomes the starter.. just sayin!

"Bringing strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

@commyContrarian (on Twitter)!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Whiskey Golf Alpha Foxtrot?