OMG... SIGN that TB may out for the YEAR?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: OMG... SIGN that TB may out for the YEAR?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

... or atleast for this sunday... no one misses wednesdays and plays in the game... ever! my sources tell me tb was not spotted at practice at all and has been limping noticeably since sunday.. what could this all mean? tb has never missed a wednesday practice EVER minus 2008 when he was on IR. jacksonville scares the heck out of me.. very big front 7 that can put pressure on the qb, plus pats-familiar chad henne has been lights out overall of late and could easily torch our sorry secondary!

The fact that you are the one writing this is the SIGN to me that it's probably not true.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I would consider that a tremendous guess, nypat. What is sad is commie contrarian is in his 50s and thinking this trollwork somehow will work.

What is with this age obsession of yours junior? Have you and your therapist addressed the issue? If so, tell him it's not working.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

C`mon... really i dont think thats the case...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Thanks for the scare...  He could be dealing with any number of things of a personal nature... He does have a weeks old infant after all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

... or atleast for this sunday... no one misses wednesdays and plays in the game... ever! my sources tell me tb was not spotted at practice at all and has been limping noticeably since sunday.. what could this all mean? tb has never missed a wednesday practice EVER minus 2008 when he was on IR. jacksonville scares the heck out of me.. very big front 7 that can put pressure on the qb, plus pats-familiar chad henne has been lights out overall of late and could easily torch our sorry secondary!

Tom Brady miss Wed Practice 4 time last year and twice in 2010 and played in all of those games.  So to correct your Post, No One Except Tom Brady misses Wed Practice and plays that week.  Thanks you for playing troll onward

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to RockScully's comment:

I would consider that a tremendous guess, nypat. What is sad is commie contrarian is in his 50s and thinking this trollwork somehow will work.

What is with this age obsession of yours junior? Have you and your therapist addressed the issue? If so, tell him it's not working.

Babe, don't you remember when you were six and you thought that 30 was old and you got to be 12 and couldn't believe that people lived to be 50?  Well that Rusty, when he reaches Puberty and he gets a rager for his 48 year old teacher he be OK with old folks!

Sections
Shortcuts