OMG!!! Wes Lowery, political journalist insists, "NO ARREST OF A-Hern Imminent!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

OMG!!! Wes Lowery, political journalist insists, "NO ARREST OF A-Hern Imminent!"

Well, this changes everything! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: OMG!!! Wes Lowery, political journalist insists,

How about we all wait for an OFFICIAL police press release/statement before we continue posting a bunch of speculation from the story starved media???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

How about we all wait for an OFFICIAL police press release/statement before we continue posting a bunch of speculation from the story starved media??? 

You clearly don't get it - it's everyone's God-given right to vilify this guy, try him, convict him and sentence him without any real concrete facts.  Not to do so would be, well, un-BDC Pats forum-like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

You clearly don't get it - it's everyone's God-given right to vilify this guy, try him, convict him and sentence him without any real concrete facts.  Not to do so would be, well, un-BDC Pats forum-like.

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

How can no arrest be imminent?  

Anyway good to see in the finest troll tradition we have 2 threads started by the same person with the exact opposite position.

Wait for the 3rd thread saying "I was right!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Anyway good to see in the finest troll tradition we have 2 threads started by the same person with the exact opposite position.

No position stated. Just sharing breaking news. Whats MY position, if I may? I havent stated one, have I?  Both posts are quoting the source on THEIR opinions. Now, try to pay attention and keep up or get back to work. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

No position stated. Just sharing breaking news. Whats MY position, if I may? I havent stated one, have I?  Both posts are quoting the source on THEIR opinions. Now, try to pay attention and keep up or get back to work. 

Yes, you've stated your position quite clearly on the other thread.   Maybe you should go back and read some of your posts.  You could have simply posted this "breaking news" on the other thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Yes, you've stated your position quite clearly on the other thread.   Maybe you should go back and read some of your posts.  You could have simply posted this "breaking news" on the other thread.

Your statement clearly states that the thread title is based on my Position. That isn't true as i cited the exact source for each position. Also, I never said i didnt include my personal opinion throughout a thread. Read much? Regardless of ypur spin, i have yet to share my thoughts on whether or not he did anything to be arrested for. When you become a BDC Mod, I'll take your posting strategy advice. Otherwise, ignore what I say or kindly shut up.  Now get back to work. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

your statement clearly states that the thread title is based on my Position. That isn't true. I never said i didnt include my opinion throughout a thread. When you become a BDC Mod, I'll take your posting strategy advice. Otherwise, ignore what I say or kindly shut up.  Now get back to work. 

No.  I didn't say you stated your position on the thread title.   I said you stated it in posts within the other thread.  See the difference?   Probably not.  As for your suggestion to "shut up" (how mature of you), I'd rather not, thank you very much.

Don't take my further absence from this thread for anything other than troll fatigue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

your statement clearly states that the thread title is based on my Position. That isn't true. I never said i didnt include my opinion throughout a thread. When you become a BDC Mod, I'll take your posting strategy advice. Otherwise, ignore what I say or kindly shut up.  Now get back to work. 

No.  I didn't say you stated your position on the thread title.   I said you stated it in posts within the other thread.  See the difference?   Probably not.  As for your suggestion to "shut up" (how mature of you), I'd rather not, thank you very much.

Don't take my further absence from this thread for anything other than troll fatigue.

Like a Boss!

Well done Catfish, I have to remember those for future posting, LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ha! CatfishHunter, you can't just lie! You said, quoted from above: "Anyway good to see in the finest troll tradition we have 2 threads started by the same person with the exact opposite position. Wait for the 3rd thread saying "I was right!"" You know what you wrote, and clearly you are below average in reading/writing comprehension. Oh, and FYSA, you cant deny, i.e. LIE, about what you put here in writing. Bye-bye Smart guy.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

A political journalist? A couple more shootings and AH might qualify to register as a chicago democrat. badap boom!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

OMG!!! WOW!! RallyC speaks like a 13 yo girl!! This is two threads you have started today, one says AH WILL be arrested today, and this says AH WILL NOT be arrested today! OMG OMG OMG! Maybe you should go hang out with your BFF instead of being a low life paparazzi wannabe and flooding the forum with your nonsense! Go away RallyC your a tool! P.S. definition of a tool= someone who is so narcisstic he bumps his own thread multiple times when the forum is trying to let it go away.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

+1000