OMG..i'm a MANZIELIST! could he walk thru them doors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

OMG..i'm a MANZIELIST! could he walk thru them doors?

the man can throw, run, never quits.. he's like a better DREW BREEs (the height thing factors in).. what an incredible game. give bb-accolade saban all he could handle. will definitely give johnny some high marks to bb. if he falls to the 2nd or 3rd rounds.. thats the guy you want folowing tb.. unles of course you can somehow get Mccarron.. mac is like Luck.. a natural steady and boring WINNER!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: OMG..i'm a MANZIELIST! could he walk thru them doors?

NOPE...He can't

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

the man can throw, run, never quits.. he's like a better DREW BREEs (the height thing factors in).. what an incredible game. give bb-accolade saban all he could handle. will definitely give johnny some high marks to bb. if he falls to the 2nd or 3rd rounds.. thats the guy you want folowing tb.. unles of course you can somehow get Mccarron.. mac is like Luck.. a natural steady and boring WINNER!

2nd or 3rd round? What are you smoking? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2nd or 3rd round? What are you smoking? 

[/QUOTE]

maybe if yoo looked at a mock draft, you'd see that JFootball is projected late 2nd-early 3rd. He's 5'11 which is too small, makes stupid a$! desicions constantly on and off the field. look at his two picks today, unforced errors that ultimately cost the game....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"he's like a better DREW BREEs"

Except without the Super Bowl win you mean, and all those NFL passing records, and the leadership abilities, and that kind of thing.

He has a long way to go to sniff Brees' tube sox. 

The high thing? Dude is not that tall...

He's also got a serious maturity problem. The guy is an entitled man child. I want nothing to do with him.

You'd think that after watching Tebow make a fool of you, you'd lay off on the college guys but instead you double down. 

6. This post has been removed.