On a scale, One to Ten

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: On a scale, One to Ten

Craving attention, huh?

Fitzy's not as bad a QB as you think. 17-7 and you guys held the ball for the majority of the first half. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I don't think that these comparisons work. Sure, a certain team may be significantly better on paper than another team, but if there's one thing that I've learned over the years is that anything can happen any given Sunday. Gameplanning, effort, and who "wants it more" will ultimately decide who wins from week to week, not talent.

Talent helps, but it doesn't determine who wins.

What I'm getting at is that you can't judge a team based on talent and expect to be able to predict how they perform. It really is a week to week league.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: On a scale, One to Ten:
    They didn't stink so much last week.  So three and out is exclusively an offensive failing?  
    Posted by PhatRex

Nope, the Jets have a great defense, no doubt.

With that said, that doesn't mean that the Jets aren't capable of losing. As I said, you can gauge a team on paper, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be able to predict the outcome of their games.

We'll just wait and see how things play out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: On a scale, One to Ten:
    Week by week, sure.  The Jets are crushing the team that the Pats struggled with last week.  Tomorrow night will surely help answer this question.  By mid season, the Jets may show that they not only have a better D than the Pats, but a better offense.
    Posted by PhatRex

Don't make crazy statements! Mark Sanchez is a lame, do you see the passes he's making? Most of his passes are lob passes to Braylon Edwards. Come on, the Jets have a better offense than the Pats? The Jets may have a better OL, but that's all. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Jets offense will never, EVER be better then the Pats. As long as you have Sanchez passing the ball and we have Brady, its no contest.

Sanchez might be doing well but against a solid D, he was Mr. Checkdown, a failure.
    Pats O /> Jests O
    Pats D < Jests D

Both of those are a given. Crunch time, I want Brady at QB, not Sanchez.

I will admit, for now, we are a notch below the Jests, I would say a 7. Our Offensive is far more superior, in fact, had we stayed the course in our week two matchup and not gotten away from what was working, we would have beaten the Jests.

Your D is by far superior, if that is what you wanted to hear, good for you because here it is. You still have garbage at QB, actually because I am certain you'll point out his stats, its mediocrity at QB. He stunk against a solid D and there is no deniying that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to On a scale, One to Ten:
    Ten being the best, if the Jets are an eight, how much worse are the Patriots?
    Posted by PhatRex

Leon don't you have some squirrels to torture?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Last season the Jets started 3-0 then proceeded to lose 6 of 7.
    Let's play a few more games and then see where we both stand.

Sections
Shortcuts