on and on and on about Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

on and on and on about Brady!

just give it a rest,  just stop!!  every media hooking onto the theme  of Brady leaving. Please he's better than any other QB in the NFL don't give me crap about Manning , what a loser in the SB!!!  give me a name of QB better than he is!??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: on and on and on about Brady!

Brady played a perfectly good 12-4 last year, given all the rookies dropping passes and not running patterns.  Sometimes you are what your record says you are, and it sure wasn't the depleted D-line saving the team.  Brady shows no sign of changing this year.

The signing of Garoppolo is all about having a prepared backup QB in 2015.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady right now. I'll concede that no doubt

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

We've been waiting for years to see you leave.

Brady never left.  But you need to.

Brees and Manning too.  Heck, Russell Wilson has proven to be Joe Cool in the playoffs of late.   Sucks, but only Brady can improve himself.

I have been waiting for years to see Brady return.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Brees and Manning too.  Heck, Russell Wilson has proven to be Joe Cool in the playoffs of late.   Sucks, but only Brady can improve himself.

[object HTMLDivElement]

ive got a very good feeling about this year Russ--IMO the only thing that will derail this team is health and I gotta believe they're due to get through a season w/out the devastating injuries we've been seeing lately--the pieces are all there (I know there are depth concerns at certain positions) but if we get a modicum of overall health Brady will hoist the Lombardi once again!! Rose colored glasses? Yes but I don't care

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^^Will you please learn how to use the quote tool, anal cleanser?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soon as you get off bee bee's mound.  I'll be happy too.

Better yet, if it ticks you off, I probably wont.

Oh and diccless wonder, Russel Wilson didn't score a TD until the 3rd quarter.  Can you imagine that?

His St  & D were responsible for most of his points.

You remember D's don't you?  Pats had one long ago.  They've even had some receivers, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Russ, if you base a lot of QB success on playoff success then Brady is better than Brees. Brees is an INT machine and besides 2009 hasn't done jack.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Russ, if you base a lot of QB success on playoff success then Brady is better than Brees. Brees is an INT machine and besides 2009 hasn't done jack.

That's true, but he's been better than Brady since, well, since MANY years after Brady's last good postseason.  Like I said, the truth hurts. It does.

Only Brady can change this.

I would take a garbage Eli Manning season and some miracle postseason performance, just once, than his garbage performances at 17 mil per in a tight cap like we've seen.

The guy has taken up so much more of the cap since 2010 and it's really hurt our team.

[object HTMLDivElement]

He's never has a 17M cap hit and has taken up peanuts since 2010.

No excuses for beebee not to be able to build a defense since 2004.  NONE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

That's true, but he's been better than Brady since, well, since MANY years after Brady's last good postseason.  Like I said, the truth hurts. It does.

I would take a garbage Eli Manning season and some miracle postseason performance, just once, than his garbage performances at 17 mil per in a tight cap like we've seen.

The guy has taken up so much more of the cap since 2010 and it's really hurt our team.

Yes, Queenie, Eli is a post season superstar because the patsie D choked TWICE.  What an idiot you are.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Yes, Queenie, Eli is a post season superstar because the patsie D choked TWICE.  What an idiot you are.

Actually, Eli Manning is a postseason superstar for being lucky, average and because Brady and the Pats offense sucked.

No one wins SBs with 14 points in a scoring era, Reach Around Rico.

Yes, QueenBean, competing passes and going 90 yards to win two superbowls is lucky.  What an idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Last season, Brady was the best in the NFL at second and medium (4-7 yards), possibly aided by his patented hurryup.  Brady never could throw the long ball that accurately so he was actually below average in 2013 at third and long, and running quarterbacks are usually best at third and short, but Brady is consistently good at what an offense really needs. 

These are profootballfocus.com stats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hate to say it but it's totally obvious then and now that Bill Belichick was out coached by Tom Caughlin in 2007 and 2011 Super Bowls.  Same can be said that Rex Ryan out coached Bill Belichick in the 2010 playoff game.  Ravens 2012 and Denver 2013 playoff losses were due to being beat by more talented teams.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I happened to notice that column about Brady not being a top 5 QB anymore  myself. Brady lost his top 3 receiving weapons and had a poor, oft-injured offensive line last year which more than explains his Passing numbers last year. Brady is the exact same QB he was 5 years ago but because the whole offense falls apart around him all of the sudden he is not a top 5 QB. As much as I hate to refer to members of the media as Lazy Numb Skulls I may have to in this case. I lump Guys like P Manning, Brees and Rogers into the same category as Brady with the only difference being the weapons they have to work with in a Particular season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Actually, Eli Manning is a postseason superstar for being lucky, average and because Brady and the Pats offense sucked.

No one wins SBs with 14 points in a scoring era, Reach Around Rico.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yes, it's a little difficult to score points with reduced possessions and the other offense on the field for double the average time of possession and 2/3rds of the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

QB's are only as good as the team around them.

RB's are only as good as the offensive line in front of them.

WR's are only as good as the QB throwing to them.

Football is a team sport.  The Patriots would have played Seattle in last year's Super Bowl and likely would have won if we didn't lose our entire starting defensive line, our middle linebacker, our right tackle, our 1-A cornerback to injury.  No team lost more starters than we did last year and we still went to the AFC title game...

Blame Brady?  Dumb!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Where are all the articles about Peyton Manning and when he retires?  He's a year older than Brady and has had 4 procedures done on his neck.  But everyone wants to talk about Brady because Jimmy Garoppolo was drafted by the Patriots in the 2nd round conveniently ignoring the Broncos drafting Brock Osweiler in the 2nd round in 2012.

Anyhoo between the conversations started here about Brady and the recent Brady articles on the internet and in the media over the past week, you could write a book about the twilight years of Tommy.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

just give it a rest,  just stop!!  every media hooking onto the theme  of Brady leaving. Please he's better than any other QB in the NFL don't give me crap about Manning , what a loser in the SB!!!  give me a name of QB better than he is!??

Manning

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

QB's are only as good as the team around them.

RB's are only as good as the offensive line in front of them.

WR's are only as good as the QB throwing to them.

Football is a team sport.  The Patriots would have played Seattle in last year's Super Bowl and likely would have won if we didn't lose our entire starting defensive line, our middle linebacker, our right tackle, our 1-A cornerback to injury.  No team lost more starters than we did last year and we still went to the AFC title game...

Blame Brady?  Dumb!

+100000000

Sections
Shortcuts