on and on and on about Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: on and on and on about Brady!

Drew Brees is better than brady....LMAO

brees against Philly: 20/30 250 1 td 2 int

against Seattle: 24/43 308 1 td

Maybe if he hadn't tried to make it all about himself by demanding to throw 40+ times the saints probably would have won LOL troll exposed again!

ps Russell Wilson was 9/18 for 100 yards against NO, that's just fantastic! If Brady had that defense and marshawn lynch he would win the Super Bowl too..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Look at the excuse machine wozzy go to town. Denver made the SB without their all pro LB and LT and one of their top corners but I wouldn't expect you to notice with those blinders so firmly attached.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just give it a rest,  just stop!!  every media hooking onto the theme  of Brady leaving. Please he's better than any other QB in the NFL don't give me crap about Manning , what a loser in the SB!!!  give me a name of QB better than he is!??

[/QUOTE]

Manning

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

oh yes manning is great. The best. Magical in the post season.  Ohh wait. Never mind. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look at the excuse machine wozzy go to town. Denver made the SB without their all pro LB and LT and one of their top corners but I wouldn't expect you to notice with those blinders so firmly attached.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that team did have a defense with or without those guys anyway. Losing Clady I thought would be huge but it ended up fine.

That team ran on offense and offense only losing Miller and Harris didn't stop MAnning and the offense from sucking in the SB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, but that team did have a defense with or without those guys anyway. Losing Clady I thought would be huge but it ended up fine.

That team ran on offense and offense only losing Miller and Harris didn't stop MAnning and the offense from sucking in the SB

[/QUOTE]

You're right, seattles beast defense did. And I hate to say it but they would have most likely done the same thing to the Pats offense too.

Wozzy thinks the only way the pats can lose a game is if the other team gets lucky, it's just ridiculous. He's been doing this for years. I wouldn't care as much if he didn't act like such a jerk to posters that aren't complete homers or dare criticize the pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, if you base a lot of QB success on playoff success then Brady is better than Brees. Brees is an INT machine and besides 2009 hasn't done jack.

[/QUOTE]

That's true, but he's been better than Brady since, well, since MANY years after Brady's last good postseason.  Like I said, the truth hurts. It does.

Only Brady can change this.

I would take a garbage Eli Manning season and some miracle postseason performance, just once, than his garbage performances at 17 mil per in a tight cap like we've seen.

The guy has taken up so much more of the cap since 2010 and it's really hurt our team.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

He's never has a 17M cap hit and has taken up peanuts since 2010.

No excuses for beebee not to be able to build a defense since 2004.  NONE

[/QUOTE]

Mankins, brady and vince were all paid double in 2010 through a flat cap.  Brady's postseason work since 2007 has been subpar.  These are facts. Of those 3 only wilfork has played up to par in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

no they weren't paid double and what's that have to do with the last lie you told other than covering up a lie with another. 

Care to list Brady's cap hits for us over that time?

Eh, garbage man?

If anything,  the 56M. Defense, didn't earn a dime, polluting the bottom of the barrel  all these years   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Drew Brees is better than brady....LMAO

brees against Philly: 20/30 250 1 td 2 int

against Seattle: 24/43 308 1 td

Maybe if he hadn't tried to make it all about himself by demanding to throw 40+ times the saints probably would have won LOL troll exposed again!

ps Russell Wilson was 9/18 for 100 yards against NO, that's just fantastic! If Brady had that defense and marshawn lynch he would win the Super Bowl too..

[/QUOTE]

Drew Brees is over rated.  How many Super Bowls?  Aaron Rodgers over rated!  How many Super Bowls?  Brady leads them in SB's, playoffs and division championships.  Those 2 guys can't carry a team like Brady does.   I don't want to hear about Brees and Rodgers over Brady, it's ridiculous!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TFB, I'd take Rodgers over Brady at this point any day of the week. Rodgers is in his prime and has the ability to escape and makes plays that TB can't. Brady is easily my number 2 though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

TFB, I'd take Rodgers over Brady at this point any day of the week. Rodgers is in his prime and has the ability to escape and makes plays that TB can't. Brady is easily my number 2 though.

[/QUOTE]

joe, Rodgers is one concession away from licking windows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, which is what I didn't get to, Rodgers is very injury prone especially to the head. All I know is, when he's 100% I'd take him all day...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Assuming health, the only QB I would definitely take over Brady at this point in time is Rodgers. Manning is debatable (IMO, put him on the Pats this past season and I'm not sure his numbers are much better than Brady's), and I wouldn't take Brees or anyone else over him (short term...long term is a different thing).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I don't see another QB in the league I would rather have then our very own Tom Brady.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see another QB in the league I would rather have then our very own Tom Brady.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

[/QUOTE]

Look Bustchise, we get that Richard Todd is your idea of a great QB (or Mark Sanchez), but that doesn;t mean Brady has been up to snuff in the postseason in recent years.

When Gomie Manning has been better, you know you aren't very good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You would know all about that.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ, if you base a lot of QB success on playoff success then Brady is better than Brees. Brees is an INT machine and besides 2009 hasn't done jack.

[/QUOTE]

That's true, but he's been better than Brady since, well, since MANY years after Brady's last good postseason.  Like I said, the truth hurts. It does.

I would take a garbage Eli Manning season and some miracle postseason performance, just once, than his garbage performances at 17 mil per in a tight cap like we've seen.

The guy has taken up so much more of the cap since 2010 and it's really hurt our team.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Mankins, brady and vince were all paid double in 2010 through a flat cap.  Brady's postseason work since 2007 has been subpar.  These are facts. Of those 3 only wilfork has played up to par in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

no they weren't paid double and what's that have to do with the last lie you told other than covering up a lie with another. 

Eh, garbage man?

If anything,  the 56M. Defense, didn't earn a dime, polluting the bottom of the barrel  all these years   

[/QUOTE]

Bottom of the barrel?  Try middle of the pack and leading the NFL in turnovers since 2010, cumulatively.

PS I love your jealousy of me being able to take time off due to having plenty of money and choosing whom I work for and when I work.  Your jealousy is delicious. And, Dallas, TX still sucks. No wonder why you're angry sitting in that sprawl disaster and crappy, pathetic strip mall hell. bahwhah

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Eh, garbage man?

[/QUOTE]

Bottom of the barrel?  Try middle of the pack and leading the NFL in turnovers since 2010, cumulatively.

PS I love your jealousy of me being able to take time off due to having plenty of money and choosing whom I work for and when I work.  Your jealousy is delicious. And, Dallas, TX still sucks. No wonder why you're angry sitting in that sprawl disaster and crappy, pathetic strip mall hell. bahwhah

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Bottom of the Barrel!  Pure Elephant crap.

TAKING TIME OFF, My AZZ.  YOU FINALLY WORKED ENOUGH HOURS AT CVS FOR UNCLE OBAMA TO RE-INSTATE YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT.

Oh, and I'm willing to bet, I've made more money in the past 3 years, then you will make in your whole pitiful life.  I just don't need to talk about it, like your sorry azz.

Pretty sure my Tractor (that I paid cash for) cost more than your whole pitiful, dilapidated, off campus, pizzy smelling, rented condo. (basement).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady right now. I'll concede that no doubt

[/QUOTE]

Brees and Manning too.  Heck, Russell Wilson has proven to be Joe Cool in the playoffs of late.   Sucks, but only Brady can improve himself.

I have been waiting for years to see Brady return.  

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

ive got a very good feeling about this year Russ--IMO the only thing that will derail this team is health and I gotta believe they're due to get through a season w/out the devastating injuries we've been seeing lately--the pieces are all there (I know there are depth concerns at certain positions) but if we get a modicum of overall health Brady will hoist the Lombardi once again!! Rose colored glasses? Yes but I don't care

[/QUOTE]

I like your positive thinking.  I really do.  I just don't pink hats or revisionist historians.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement] I agree, Brady has been a mixed bag in the playoffs ever since throwing that pick to Bailey in 05, on the other hand he has carried this team to some improbable 12/13 win seasons the last few years but his play (and the team's in general) has not elevated in the playoffs--I know this sounds kinda absurd given they've been in 3 AFCCG & a SB since 11---anyway Wozzy made the point I was trying to make re: team and again I think this team has all it needs this year and it won't have to be ALL Brady

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brees and Manning too.  Heck, Russell Wilson has proven to be Joe Cool in the playoffs of late.   Sucks, but only Brady can improve himself.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

ive got a very good feeling about this year Russ--IMO the only thing that will derail this team is health and I gotta believe they're due to get through a season w/out the devastating injuries we've been seeing lately--the pieces are all there (I know there are depth concerns at certain positions) but if we get a modicum of overall health Brady will hoist the Lombardi once again!! Rose colored glasses? Yes but I don't care

[/QUOTE]

I like your positive thinking.  I really do.  I just don't pink hats or revisionist historians.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement] I agree, Brady has been a mixed bag in the playoffs ever since throwing that pick to Bailey in 05, on the other hand he has carried this team to some improbable 12/13 win seasons the last few years but his play (and the team's in general) has not elevated in the playoffs--I know this sounds kinda absurd given they've been in 3 AFCCG & a SB since 11---anyway Wozzy made the point I was trying to make re: team and again I think this team has all it needs this year and it won't have to be ALL Brady

[/QUOTE]

He dominates zone Ds or bad/average Ds, which is how I can predict when he'll do well and when he can't.

I don't think the seasons of 12 or 13 wins were improbable.It's a testament to BB's incredible teambuilding skills which are lauded throughout the league.   Brady just coasts on stats, because it's an offensive league now, which masks the truth.  Game management is where it's at and where it will always be at for QBs.  He hasn't helped our Ds much.   This team has won many of those games, equally due to the D creating turnovers (not as much last year due to major injuries), not just Brady. When you win close games like they did in 2010 or even 2011 as much as they did, it's as much the D chipping in as it is Brady throwing for 450 yds and 4 TDs.

It's the AFC Title game where I a just speechless. It's become a pattern for YEARS.  There is no running from it. It's the truth.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He dominates zone Ds or bad/average Ds, which is how I can predict when he'll do well and when he can't.

I don't think the seasons of 12 or 13 wins were improbable.It's a testament to BB's incredible teambuilding skills which are lauded throughout the league.   Brady just coasts on stats, because it's an offensive league now, which masks the truth.  Game management is where it's at and where it will always be at for QBs.  He hasn't helped our Ds much.   This team has won many of those games, equally due to the D creating turnovers (not as much last year due to major injuries), not just Brady. When you win close games like they did in 2010 or even 2011 as much as they did, it's as much the D chipping in as it is Brady throwing for 450 yds and 4 TDs.

It's the AFC Title game where I a just speechless. It's become a pattern for YEARS.  There is no running from it. It's the truth.  

[/QUOTE]

So he does poorly against above average and good defenses? Do you think it has anything to do with the other 10 guys he's playing with, or just Brady? Last time I checked, its impossible to pass, block, catch and run all at the same time. 

For all the ranting and raving about being an offensively geared and pass happy league, it seems based on recent happenings that superior defenses still win the big games. By that fact alone, I will contest your rants and say the nfl is a defensive league. Defense wins games..and ours hasn't been near superior in some time. I don't care about your bloated regular season takeaway stats. When it comes to crunch time, they ain't getting it done.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look Bustchise, we get that Richard Todd is your idea of a great QB (or Mark Sanchez), but that doesn;t mean Brady has been up to snuff in the postseason in recent years.

When Gomie Manning has been better, you know you aren't very good.

[/QUOTE]

Gommie manning is better then any Jets QB ever.

Tommy Brady is better then Gommie Manning.

Please tell me your top 5 QB's currently.

Please tell me your top 5 QB's of all time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I looked over what I could about Sam Monson at proFootballFocus.com claiming that Brady is no longer a top 5 quarterback. 

In terms of physical execution when pressure is applied, Brady has slid.  That's pretty much Monson's argument.

In terms of durability, I'd say that he's a lot better than Aaron Rodgers and probably better than Peyton Manning.

In terms of football wisdom, of taking advantage of the other team at every possible opportunity and in a split second, Brady is probably first in the NFL with Sheriff Peyton Manning in second place.  It helps to have Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels on the sidelines here.  Sam Monson seems to be deliberately underplaying or ignoring this aspect of the game.  However, football is a team effort and a good signal caller goes a long way.

In terms of taking snaps under center, Brady is rated first in the NFL by profootballfocus.com with a +15 rating, where the two second place quarterbacks have a +11 rating.  Brady runs the play action to precision.

Finally, there's the Bill Belichick philosophy of how to win a football game.  BB gives away some statistics but he wins games.  Brady lives under BB's rule and would also rather win a game than get a statistic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

everyone wants to be #1 but nothing wrong with a solid #2

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

So he does poorly against above average and good defenses? Do you think it has anything to do with the other 10 guys he's playing with, or just Brady? Last time I checked, its impossible to pass, block, catch and run all at the same time. 

For all the ranting and raving about being an offensively geared and pass happy league, it seems based on recent happenings that superior defenses still win the big games. By that fact alone, I will contest your rants and say the nfl is a defensive league. Defense wins games..and ours hasn't been near superior in some time. I don't care about your bloated regular season takeaway stats. When it comes to crunch time, they ain't getting it done.

To that I would reply I agree but also this is a two way street, it's not just dominant defense, it is the more physical intimidating team on both sides of the ball that wins.  Football is won in the trenches, I really hope the interior offensive linemen we acquired will be the difference in being able to run the ball and protect Brady against these superior playoff defenses, otherwise we still won't score, the same way we didn't score in the last two Super Bowls. The defense wasn't the only problem but saying Brady was the problem is outright dumb.