On another subject.... Urban Meyer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4160947. Show user_4160947's posts

On another subject.... Urban Meyer

Don't you wish Tom would go visit his ole buddy Mike Vrabel at Ohio State wearing a Michigan shirt?  The more I hear about Mr. Meyer, the creepier he sounds.  It seems pretty obvious that events involving AH at FL were covered up.  It seems obvious this information could have been conveyed to BB, if he was a stand-up guy.  What about some of the other FL players?  Are Spikes, Cunningham, and Tebow really all that?  When you look back at Mr. Meyer's exit from FL, that seems like a is a pack of lies too.  First, he had a phantom heart attack.  Then it morphed into a stess-related anxiety attack.  Finally, we heard that he wanted to spend more time with his kids (they were in college BTW).  In reality, he just wanted to break his contract and sail off to Ohio.  All of this has comes to mind after recently seeing him on ESPN making the claim that the behavior all his charges at Ohio State is monitored closely and there is a zero tolerence policy.  Creepy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: On another subject.... Urban Meyer

In response to user_4160947's comment:

Don't you wish Tom would go visit his ole buddy Mike Vrabel at Ohio State wearing a Michigan shirt?  The more I hear about Mr. Meyer, the creepier he sounds.  It seems pretty obvious that events involving AH at FL were covered up.  It seems obvious this information could have been conveyed to BB, if he was a stand-up guy.  What about some of the other FL players?  Are Spikes, Cunningham, and Tebow really all that?  When you look back at Mr. Meyer's exit from FL, that seems like a is a pack of lies too.  First, he had a phantom heart attack.  Then it morphed into a stess-related anxiety attack.  Finally, we heard that he wanted to spend more time with his kids (they were in college BTW).  In reality, he just wanted to break his contract and sail off to Ohio.  All of this has comes to mind after recently seeing him on ESPN making the claim that the behavior all his charges at Ohio State is monitored closely and there is a zero tolerence policy.  Creepy.

Yeah, I agree that Meyer is a doooche nozzle of the highest order...he'd lie to make himself look both good and innocent at the same time with little regard to how it would impact the lives of others what-so-ever...I'm sure he and BB are not close buddies any longer...nor should they be...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Urban Meyer = narcissism 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Meyer stepped out of his contract at Utah for Florida even tho it was not one of the 3

schools stipulated in the contract; ND being one of the 3

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Belichick should be ashamed to have taken advice from a loser like this.

Bill Belichick's friendship with Urban Meyer has not paid dividends for the Patriots. (AP)

Read about their friendship here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I wonder what the nature of the relationship (if there is one) is now.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Crisis drives people together or apart. Hard to say what is happening in BB's mind in thinking about Meyer but one thing is certain: there will be more scrutiny of any Meyer recommendation or any college coach, for that matter. 

Sections
Shortcuts