On Paper: Dolphins better than Patriots.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

On Paper: Dolphins better than Patriots.

Disclaimer: I am a Phins fan.

It's obviously way to early to proclaim the Dolphins as division winners over the pats but i definitely think they have the better team on paper.

QB:

Everything the Dolphins have done this offseason rides on the environment they provide Tannehill as well as the Tanimal himself. Consider his lack of weapons last season and then look at his numbers. 3,294 Yards on a 58.3% completion rate. Pretty solid. The 12-13 TD/INT ratio is the only blemish but the TDs will rise with more weapons. Which Joe Philbin got for him. In my biased opinion i believe Tanne is poised for a breakout year **fantasy alert**. It would be a disservice if i didn't mention Matt Moore. He is certainly a capable backup that could easily be starting elsewhere and also knows the system.

The Patriots have been top dog for a long time and there's a reason for that. Well.. Two actually. Anything can happen with Uncle Bill and Brady at the helm. The Pats actually remind me of the yankees. No matter what happens to them they always rebound. TB is the 2nd best QB in the league and one of the greatest ever. The patriots dont need to hope their QB will play well like the phins management and fans need to. They obviously have the edge in this category.

Running game:

Lamarr Miller is the Dolphins primary back right now. He seems like a Reggie Bush, Ray Rice type RB which certainly helps him fit into the offense. but he's a total crapshoot.... another back on the roster could very well become the starting RB. Thomas or Gray maybe??

I've always liked LeGarrette Blount and Ridley was pretty effective last season. He ran the ball right down the Phins throat last season and that's saying something. there's a lot to respect about the Pats running game in my eyes which is probably going to be relied on more heavily due to the lack of offensive weapons Brady has.

Receiving Corps:

Wallace is the elite deepthreat the Phins have been searching for. Even if his numbers aren't as good as they were in Pitt he still helps our offense by taking the top off of the defense allowing the rest of the receiving corps to do their thing under less pressure. Hartline was the best wideout we had last season and he had a quietly great season. 74 receptions for 1,083 yards and 1TD while getting double covered all season isn't too shabby... Gibson/Binns seems to be the Phins 3/4 which could make solid slot options. Dustin Keller was the only Jet i've ever liked and i'm not just saying that because he is now a Dolphin Wink but seriously, great pickup and he fits perfectly into the spread offense Philbin seems to be setting up. Could really turn out to be a high octane, explosive offense.

As i look at the Patriots WRs via ESPN i don't see anything of note once you get past Amendola. Speaking of Amendola, not a bad option but the biggest thing for him seems to be health. If he can stay healthy he will probably but up good numbers with Brady throwing him the ball but 1 man isn't enough nowadays (even if your name is Brandon Marshall). Now, i don't expect New England to stand pat *bum-bum-CRASH* in this department. Uncle Bill will probably make a deal for SOMEONE noteworthy to help out the receiving corps (wouldn't it be nice to have a Brian Hartline on your team?? Tongue Out). Gronk is obviously an elite TE but he seems to be out of the picture for the first few weeks of the season and even upon his return how effective will he be?? with so many offseason surgeries and the downtime and comes with them how much did he train? The Pats would be dumb not to move Tebow to TE. i've always maintained that tebow would make a killer TE. The loss of Welker and Hernandez is a huge blow to the Pats offense and it is going to be extremely hard to replicate their numbers which were among the tops in the league in 2012.

Defense:

Joe Philbin seems to be transforming the Dolphins D into an athletic and versatile one. This is a passing league and you need to be able to defend it. The D seems like it will be able to do that in 2013. The pass rushing in 2013 is going to be insane. Ellerbe and Wheeler were better pass rushers in 2012 than Dansby and Burnett. Add in Cam Wake <------MONSTER, 3rd pick overall Dion Jordan, Odrick and the pass rush could be HELLACIOUS. They also retooled their secondary. Safties weren't a problem for us last season as Jones/Clemons racked up 192 tackles and 6 INTs and are only going to get better going forward. The real improvement comes in the for of Corner help. The phins got the best CB on the market in Brent Grimes and drafted 2 CBs that have potential. Also, addition by subtraction by letting sean smith walk (or more like shoved out the door).

The Pats D looks relitavely intact from last season. That isn't necessarily a good thing. while they have some playmakers the rest of the supporting cast is lackluster and there isn't very much depth. Im a big Chandler Jones fan because he went to college in my backyard and he's a heck of a football player. Wilfork and Mayo are very solid that goes without saying and Adrian Wilson was a good pickup. i like him a lot too. but past that the D looks sub-par. Especially the corners. Talib is OK, i wouldn't call him good though.

Overall, i think the Phins have a better team. Yes the Patriots are returning division winners and the Phins didn't even make the playoffs but what does that have to do with anything? you don't get extra wins/losses based on last years record. no matter how you interpret the moves, the Pats current roster has taken a step back while the dolphins have taken a step forward. Either way it will make for an exciting football season. I wish your team luck on the upcoming season. If the Dolphins are going to win the division i want them to earn it.

Phins up and flame on!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: On Paper: Dolphins better than Patriots.

The Dolphins have always been a thorn in the Patriots' side. They are the only AFC East team that NE doesn't have a head to head winning record against.

MIA 43-49-0
    NYJ 53-51-1
    BUF 63-41-1
    IND 45-28-0

However, we have Tom Brady and you don't. Tongue Out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

The Dolphins have always been a thorn in the Patriots' side. They are the only AFC East team that NE doesn't have a head to head winning record against.

MIA 43-49-0
    NYJ 53-51-1
    BUF 63-41-1
    IND 45-28-0

very good point. but who will he throw to? himself?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

MIA 43-49-0
    NYJ 53-51-1
    BUF 63-41-1
    IND 45-28-0

[/QUOTE]

He had nobody to throw to in 2006 but the Patriots made it to the AFC championship game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

MIA 43-49-0
    NYJ 53-51-1
    BUF 63-41-1
    IND 45-28-0

Huh? Really? You're really gonna say that? OK......on toilet paper, maybe. Anyway, they don't play the game on paper, unless you're talking about fantasy football. The Patriots will win the AFC East with relative ease again this season. Tom Brady is a star maker and does not rely on stars to catch his throws. Give him an unknown guy who can catch, and he will turn him into a houshold name......until the unknown guy gets intoxiacted by his new found fame and forgets why his numbers are so good, decides he deserves more money, and ends up leaving for obscurity again. If their lucky, they beg their way back and relive some of the good old days again. You're FISH are not there yet, my man, not yet........unless of course you're talking fantasy football......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

J.R. Redmond and Jermaine Wiggins. Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I wipe my azz with papper too!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

"Everything the Dolphins have done this offseason rides on the environment they provide Tannehill as well as the Tanimal himself. Consider his lack of weapons last season and then look at his numbers. 3,294 Yards on a 58.3% completion rate. Pretty solid. The 12-13 TD/INT ratio is the only blemish but the TDs will rise with more weapons. Which Joe Philbin got for him. In my biased opinion i believe Tanne is poised for a breakout yea**fantasy alert**."

I may very well be wrong on Tannehill, but he sure seems ready for a sophomore slump. He doesn't seem like the brighest guy in the world, his mechanics are iffy, and when forced to think, he seemed to stiffen up and lose accuracy. I don't think Tannehill is ready for a breakout season.

"As i look at the Patriots WRs via ESPN i don't see anything of note once you get past Amendola. Speaking of Amendola, not a bad option but the biggest thing for him seems to be health. If he can stay healthy he will probably but up good numbers with Brady throwing him the ball but 1 man isn't enough nowadays (even if your name is Brandon Marshall). Now, i don't expect New England to stand pat *bum-bum-CRASH* in this department. Uncle Bill will probably make a deal for SOMEONE noteworthy to help out the receiving corps (wouldn't it be nice to have a Brian Hartline on your team?? Tongue Out). Gronk is obviously an elite TE but he seems to be out of the picture for the first few weeks of the season and even upon his return how effective will he be?? with so many offseason surgeries and the downtime and comes with them how much did he train? The Pats would be dumb not to move Tebow to TE. i've always maintained that tebow would make a killer TE. The loss of Welker and Hernandez is a huge blow to the Pats offense and it is going to be extremely hard to replicate their numbers which were among the tops in the league in 2012."

Dobson, if he can develop within the offense, is a huge threat. His size, speed, and ability to catch the ball outside of his frame is of huge value.  Same goes for Boyce. Amendola had two freak injuries, neither of which indiciate to me that he's a longterm injury concern. Let me know when he starts tweaking hamstrings and rolling ankles.

To call Brent Grimes "the best CB on the market", and call Talib "OK", and Adrian Wilson "alright" is ridiculously disingenuous. You also forgot to mention Tommy Kelly on the Patriots defensive line, along with the move of McCourty to safety, and Ras-I's return to health.  No mention of Jamie Collins, or Hightower or Jones making a 2nd-year leap?

That last paragraph with regards to the defenses of the two teams is the biggest misrepresentation of facts I've ever seen. 

Let's go Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Tom Brady. Ryan Tannehill. end of discussion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Tom Brady. Ryan Tannehill. end of discussion.

This. 

/thread

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Whatat paper is this? Besides the unproven WR corps, what area are the Dolphins superior to the Pats?. I'll give you a pass and admit that our pass-rush is also unproven, but that's where it ends. The Dolphins are not close to being the Pats' equal, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of a superiority.

Ol' McCourty had an INT....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Every year the demise of the Patriots is predicted, and one of the AFC East teams is said to be ready to knock them off and claim the AFC East. And every year the Patriots make the other teams in the AFC East (and most other teams in the league), WISH they could figure out what it is the Patriots keep doing to continue their dominating run. Last year the Bills were suppossed to make that leap. The 2-3 years before that it was Rexy and the Jets. I guess its back to Miami's turn (again)...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Huh? Really? You're really gonna say that? OK......on toilet paper, maybe.

Hahahaha! Bravo!

OP wastes his entire afternoon putting together that post, lol!

I don't see 1 area that they are better in.

Lamar Miller at RB hasn't proved anything yest and he is going to be their main guy?  RB is clearly a weakness for the Dolphins. 

Tannehill, well we won't waste any time here comparing him to Brady.

WR with Wallace and Hartline.  I like them both but that's two receivers.  They should have kept Davone Bess, now that would have been very nice WR core.  But until I see with my own two eyes that Wallaced and Tannehill can work well together, I would much rather have the Patriots WR core which seems to be deeper. 

As far as defense is concerned, I'm really high on the Pats defense going into this season.  They will be much improved over last year so I'm not going to side with you on the D either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hey, whatever makes you feel better about your fins, right.

I'm not buying it though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

MIA 43-49-0
    NYJ 53-51-1
    BUF 63-41-1
    IND 45-28-0

[/QUOTE]

Belichick is dead set on proving Giselle wrong.  Yes dearie, your husband can throw and catch at the same time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

It's obviously way to early to proclaim the Dolphins as division winners over the pats but i definitely think they have the better team on paper.

QB:

Everything the Dolphins have done this offseason rides on the environment they provide Tannehill as well as the Tanimal himself. Consider his lack of weapons last season and then look at his numbers. 3,294 Yards on a 58.3% completion rate. Pretty solid. The 12-13 TD/INT ratio is the only blemish but the TDs will rise with more weapons. Which Joe Philbin got for him. In my biased opinion i believe Tanne is poised for a breakout year **fantasy alert**. It would be a disservice if i didn't mention Matt Moore. He is certainly a capable backup that could easily be starting elsewhere and also knows the system.

The Patriots have been top dog for a long time and there's a reason for that. Well.. Two actually. Anything can happen with Uncle Bill and Brady at the helm. The Pats actually remind me of the yankees. No matter what happens to them they always rebound. TB is the 2nd best QB in the league and one of the greatest ever. The patriots dont need to hope their QB will play well like the phins management and fans need to. They obviously have the edge in this category.

Running game:

Lamarr Miller is the Dolphins primary back right now. He seems like a Reggie Bush, Ray Rice type RB which certainly helps him fit into the offense. but he's a total crapshoot.... another back on the roster could very well become the starting RB. Thomas or Gray maybe??

I've always liked LeGarrette Blount and Ridley was pretty effective last season. He ran the ball right down the Phins throat last season and that's saying something. there's a lot to respect about the Pats running game in my eyes which is probably going to be relied on more heavily due to the lack of offensive weapons Brady has.

Receiving Corps:

Wallace is the elite deepthreat the Phins have been searching for. Even if his numbers aren't as good as they were in Pitt he still helps our offense by taking the top off of the defense allowing the rest of the receiving corps to do their thing under less pressure. Hartline was the best wideout we had last season and he had a quietly great season. 74 receptions for 1,083 yards and 1TD while getting double covered all season isn't too shabby... Gibson/Binns seems to be the Phins 3/4 which could make solid slot options. Dustin Keller was the only Jet i've ever liked and i'm not just saying that because he is now a Dolphin Wink but seriously, great pickup and he fits perfectly into the spread offense Philbin seems to be setting up. Could really turn out to be a high octane, explosive offense.

As i look at the Patriots WRs via ESPN i don't see anything of note once you get past Amendola. Speaking of Amendola, not a bad option but the biggest thing for him seems to be health. If he can stay healthy he will probably but up good numbers with Brady throwing him the ball but 1 man isn't enough nowadays (even if your name is Brandon Marshall). Now, i don't expect New England to stand pat *bum-bum-CRASH* in this department. Uncle Bill will probably make a deal for SOMEONE noteworthy to help out the receiving corps (wouldn't it be nice to have a Brian Hartline on your team?? Tongue Out). Gronk is obviously an elite TE but he seems to be out of the picture for the first few weeks of the season and even upon his return how effective will he be?? with so many offseason surgeries and the downtime and comes with them how much did he train? The Pats would be dumb not to move Tebow to TE. i've always maintained that tebow would make a killer TE. The loss of Welker and Hernandez is a huge blow to the Pats offense and it is going to be extremely hard to replicate their numbers which were among the tops in the league in 2012.

Defense:

Joe Philbin seems to be transforming the Dolphins D into an athletic and versatile one. This is a passing league and you need to be able to defend it. The D seems like it will be able to do that in 2013. The pass rushing in 2013 is going to be insane. Ellerbe and Wheeler were better pass rushers in 2012 than Dansby and Burnett. Add in Cam Wake <------MONSTER, 3rd pick overall Dion Jordan, Odrick and the pass rush could be HELLACIOUS. They also retooled their secondary. Safties weren't a problem for us last season as Jones/Clemons racked up 192 tackles and 6 INTs and are only going to get better going forward. The real improvement comes in the for of Corner help. The phins got the best CB on the market in Brent Grimes and drafted 2 CBs that have potential. Also, addition by subtraction by letting sean smith walk (or more like shoved out the door).

The Pats D looks relitavely intact from last season. That isn't necessarily a good thing. while they have some playmakers the rest of the supporting cast is lackluster and there isn't very much depth. Im a big Chandler Jones fan because he went to college in my backyard and he's a heck of a football player. Wilfork and Mayo are very solid that goes without saying and Adrian Wilson was a good pickup. i like him a lot too. but past that the D looks sub-par. Especially the corners. Talib is OK, i wouldn't call him good though.

Overall, i think the Phins have a better team. Yes the Patriots are returning division winners and the Phins didn't even make the playoffs but what does that have to do with anything? you don't get extra wins/losses based on last years record. no matter how you interpret the moves, the Pats current roster has taken a step back while the dolphins have taken a step forward. Either way it will make for an exciting football season. I wish your team luck on the upcoming season. If the Dolphins are going to win the division i want them to earn it.

Phins up and flame on!

RESPONSE: Speechless after reading the above, except for...LOL!!!!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

QB:

Running game:

Receiving Corps:

Defense:

Phins up and flame on!

I strongly diasgree. let's break it down by position.

QB:

Brady> tannenhill>Mallett>Tebow>Moore Pats

RB: Ridley>Vareen>Blount>Miller> Pats

the pats have 2 RB's who had 1,000 yard seasons in Ridley and Blount, Vareen is a very versitile RB who can play WR and catches quite well.  the Fins just lost their best RB in Bush

TE:Gronk>Keller>hooman>Fells>Sudfeld Pats

Gronk is argueably the best TE in the history of the game, while i believe keller is a good weapon i do not believe that with the fins line they will be able to protect tannenhill long enough to get hi the ball.

OT: solder/Vollmer > clabo Pats

OG: Mankins> connolly> icognito> cannon> Pats

Center: wendell = pouncy i'll call this one a draw an arguement could be made either way. Draw

WR: wallace> amendola > hartline > binns > dobson Fins

Defense

DT: wilfork> Kelly> starks >clabo Pats

DE: Wake> Jones > Ninkovich> Deion jordan> odrick Draw till jordan proves himself he is not assumed to be as good as nink or jones

LB: Mayo> Spikes > ellerby> hightower> nink >wheeler>Fletcher> collins  Pats and it isn't even close

CB: talib> grimes (assuming healthy)> Dennard> arrington> Dowling>  Patsnot even close

Safety: wilson> Mccourty> reshad jones> clemons>

from this breakdown we can see that the only positions that the dolphins are better are at WR even if i assume that i am a homer and all of the draws go to the fins that only means you are better at C, DE, and WR

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Patriots - Tom Brady

Dolphins - 53 guys who are not Tom Brady

Advantage:  Patriots

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Pats would be dumb not to move Tebow to TE. i've always maintained that tebow would make a killer TE.

I'm the guy who said the Dolphins would make the playoffs with the wildcard... I wanted to take you seriously, then I read this ^.

We're done here I think...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

now lets break it down position vs position

Fins O line VS pats D line:  the fins have no reliable LT to match up against chandler jones or nink advantage Pats

Pats O line vs fins D line: vollmer and soldier are 2 of the best tackles in the league.  the fins have no interior rush and wake can be handled be solder or vollmer and if necessary a blocking TE. without an interior rush brady can simply step up in the pocket and dump it to the TE's or slot WR.

advantage Pats

fins QB vs. pats DB's:with no LT to protect him tannenhill will have a hard time connecting with newly acquired WR wallace

advantage Pats

Pats QB vs. fins DBs: Tom brady enough said.  the fins have grimes if healthy and after that no one really worries brady.  the pats WR is all over 6' tall besides amendola. we cannot say that about the fins DB's

advantage Pats

Fins TE's vs. pats LB:  besides keller the fins don't really have any threat at TE.  the pats drafted collins specifically to deal with the TE's.  plus with wilson at SS i have faith the pats have sufficent muscle to make him think twice about catching the ball. 

advantage Pats

pats RB vs fins DT/LB: the pats ran the ball down the fins throats last year and the fins didn't improve their DT position.  plus with the addition of Blount the pats got a power back, ridley is significantly bigger since last season and vareen got more involved since the pats last played the fish

advantage Pats

Fins DT/LB vs. pats RB's:who is going to stop ridley especially with the great blocking TE's the pats have.  we ran all over you last season i don't see that changing. especially since ridley is noticeably bigger with the additon of a powerback in blount.

advantage Pats

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

I have commented on your comments in red... 

now lets break it down position vs position

Fins O line VS pats D line:  the fins have no reliable LT to match up against chandler jones or nink advantage Pats

Jones needs to prove the start of last season was not a fluke. 5 sacks in his first 6 games, 1 in his last 8.

Pats O line vs fins D line: vollmer and soldier are 2 of the best tackles in the league.  the fins have no interior rush and wake can be handled be solder or vollmer and if necessary a blocking TE. without an interior rush brady can simply step up in the pocket and dump it to the TE's or slot WR.

advantage Pats

Vollmer and Solder are both good tackles. Vollmer is a slightly above average right tackle when healthy (that is why no other teams went after him as a FA). Solder could be one of the nest LTs in the NFL, but he is not quite there yet. He still needs to improve his pass blocking (29 QB hurries allowed last season).

fins QB vs. pats DB's:with no LT to protect him tannenhill will have a hard time connecting with newly acquired WR wallace

advantage Pats

Ignoring Wallace, Brian Hartline had nearly as many yards last year as Amedola and Michael Jenkins combined (the two highest totals of any Patriots WRs).  Hartline and Wallace average 15 and 17 yards per reception over their careers. The deep ball has been the Patriots weaknesses since around the time Rodney Harrison retired.

Pats QB vs. fins DBs: Tom brady enough said.  the fins have grimes if healthy and after that no one really worries brady.  the pats WR is all over 6' tall besides amendola. we cannot say that about the fins DB's

advantage Pats

Check your facts. Boyce and Edelman (who will both likely make the roster) are both under six feet. Not to mention of the 11 WRs on this team going into camp only Edelman caught a pass from Brady last season (the only other one to have ever caught a pass from Brady in an in NFL game is Slater).

Fins TE's vs. pats LB:  besides keller the fins don't really have any threat at TE.  the pats drafted collins specifically to deal with the TE's.  plus with wilson at SS i have faith the pats have sufficent muscle to make him think twice about catching the ball. 

advantage Pats

With Gronk out, Keller is better than any TE the Patriots have on their roster.

pats RB vs fins DT/LB: the pats ran the ball down the fins throats last year and the fins didn't improve their DT position.  plus with the addition of Blount the pats got a power back, ridley is significantly bigger since last season and vareen got more involved since the pats last played the fish

advantage Pats

Blount's number have gone down each year in the NFL and I do not see him taking Bolden's place. I am just to take this opportunity to point out the "Vereen" (see "Soldier" above) is the second Patriots player whose name you misspelled. 

Fins DT/LB vs. pats RB's:who is going to stop ridley especially with the great blocking TE's the pats have.  we ran all over you last season i don't see that changing. especially since ridley is noticeably bigger with the additon of a powerback in blount.

advantage Pats

Um this is same thing you just wrote above. Also, if the "blocking TEs" are in the game, who will Brady be throwing to? And, how did the Patriots "run all over" the Dolphins when the average yards per carry versus them last year (3.9) was actually below their season average (4.2).

Actually, think the Patriots are still far ahead of the Dolphins for two reasons. Brady is better than Tannehill and Belichick is better than Philbin. The NFL is a quarterback and coach dominated league.

I just hate it when people's arguments on these boards are so far removed from reality.

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

This year, the Paper Dolphins have a shot at unseating the Pansy Patriots - considering all the inexperienced WRs, injuries/losses at TE, and unproven additions to the defense. 

If there is a time to do it....it would be this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

anonymis,
    yet I dont think it will occur this year either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

This year, the Paper Dolphins have a shot at unseating the Pansy Patriots - considering all the inexperienced WRs, injuries/losses at TE, and unproven additions to the defense. 

If there is a time to do it....it would be this year.

Patsies is the popular term used around here. (Bubba in Hawaii where are you?) I agree with Mordecai, not this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody remember the Bills making a big splash in the offseason last year and proclaiming they were going to step it up big-time? Every year we hear the same thing from somebody in the division.

Tannehill had an abysmal 63 PR against the AFC East last season. Even Sanchez was better than that ugly duckling performance. But somehow a receiver that got the big payday is going to transform Tanny into a HOFer. LMAO

Brady + nobody receivers >>>>> Tanny + great receivers.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

Sections
Shortcuts