On Sancheese

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: On Sancheese

More:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/25/jets-have-a-decision-to-make-on-sanchez/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

please keep him for one more year

please

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am telling you the guy is way more interested in his fame than becoming a good QB first. I made a thread about his new gf since it was an excuse to post a picture of a hot girl, lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I bet jests drop him like a hot potato and go after a new QB in the draft.

I don't think he has trade value.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He's in a terrible situation with that blowhard he has as a coach. I'm not sure he's really got what it takes to be a top starter in the NFL, but I doubt Rex the Windbag is any good for his development.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He's been okay I suppose but they can't lean on him when they need to win a game, and if he can't be trusted with that he's not a franchise QB, and if you know he's not a franchise QB than why wouldn't you be looking for an upgrade? Luckily for us I think they stick with him, maybe a mid-season QB controversy next season, followed by a switch, then it's draft a QB and try again. Franchise QBs are hard to come by.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: On Sancheese:
    [QUOTE]please keep him for one more year please
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    what i find most funny is that it seems that a good majority of jets fans remain convinced he's "the guy".  They base their conclusion on 3 years not being a long enough window to gauge a passer's progress, now on that alone I can kind of see where they're going....but has he really improved that much?  Completion % stagnates in the mid 50s, horribly innacurate down the field outside the hashes, no pocket awareness, poor ball security, NO ability to make complex option based reads, he totally fails the 'eye test' so to speak...The best part is they are CONVINCED it's the playcalling, as if they have this great player just waiting to be unleashed, yet is restrained by a braindead playcaller.  Good one guys....And besides, let's say he takes a rather large step into an above average QB, think about the last decade of superbowl winners.  With the excpetion of the Bucs and Ravens, EVERY winner has had a very good quarterback that has largely carried the team.  If you can't pass, and pass darn well, you aren't gunna get it done against the teams that can.  The teams that are in it every year (GB, NE, Dolts, Saints, Steelers) have one thing in common: they can throw and throw and throw on you all day long.  So really Jets fans, hitch your wagon to Sanchize, nothing would please me more.  he virtually guarentees they will continue their futile march thru the desert of NFL mediocrity.  Unless they develop an absolute terror of a defense ala 2000 ravens or '07 Giants, it's not happening. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: On Sancheese": [QUOTE]I am telling you the guy is way more interested in his fame than becoming a good QB first. I made a thread about his new gf since it was an excuse to post a picture of a hot girl, lol. Posted by freediro[/QUOTE] You saying he's the Danica Patrick of the NFL? Could be. Maybe they should be going out? Or better yet, doing Go Daddy commercials together?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: On Sancheese": You saying he's the Danica Patrick of the NFL? Could be. Maybe they should be going out? Or better yet, doing Go Daddy commercials together?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    haha, except Danica has one at least won one race. Sancheez hasn't won squat, he doesn't deserve any commercials as far as I am concerned.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Lay off the man's personal life, Tom Brady is married to Gisselle Bundchen. She's only the most famous model...ever. I don't think his romantic life is the reason he's ineffective at quarterbacking, I think he's a mediocre QB who benefitted from a poor QB draft class and a desperate team looking for a quarterback. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: On Sancheese": You saying he's the Danica Patrick of the NFL? Could be. Maybe they should be going out? Or better yet, doing Go Daddy commercials together?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Actually Danica is a good driver, and she looks better than Sancheez

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: On Sancheese": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: On Sancheese : Actually Danica is a good driver, and she looks better than Sancheez   Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE] Eh...depends on how the light is hitting her. Looks good in that pic, but that's what I mean. She can't make up her mind if she's a driver or sex symbol, and I think she's only won one race.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]She looks like a man.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I think you're right.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Sanchez cannot make every throw needed to succeed. His WR's are erratic and and past their prime (Plax). Sanchez has shown he can lead that team. He has also pulled out a number of games in the 4th quarter. Why he threw the ball 60 times is anyone's guess. His salary, if not restructured is crazy, and he could be ripe to be cut if he does not structure. Jets are not built to draft another QB. They would have to find someone like Moore, Orten, Cassell if available. I think they do restructure Sanchez, move on from Schotty and fix the o-line and running game. As a Pats fan, I prefer Sanchez under center. Jets are not dead yet, and I don't want to see them a 3rd time in the playoffs. But next year, let's hope Sanchez is still here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

He's a mediocre NFL QB, who's had the benefit of playing with an excellent defense until this year. He's OK as game manager, but if you ask him to win a game for you, he's a likely to make a key mistake as he is to make a big throw.  Eli Manning is way better than Sanchez. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Give the guy a break....it took Manning several years.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

New Jersey's ability to succeed (to a certain extent) in spite of Sanchez will probably come back to bite him sooner rather than later. Look . . .   the kid is mediocre. That's about all you can say for him. No, he's not going to set the league on fire and the Jests are just going to have to live with the fact that they traded up to get Kyle Boller. That said, there simply aren't that many high-end quarterbacks in the league, and the idea that there is somebody better than Sanchez just waiting in the cabbage patch is probably wishful thinking. There's absolutely no way to know, to any degree of certainty, how a quarterback will transition from college to the pros.

I get a kick out of all these people jumping on the Andrew Luck bandwagon, as if he's going to come into the league and be John Elway on his first day (hell . . .  even Elway wasn't Elway for years). I watch Luck zeroing in and staring down his receivers and can't help but chuckle when I think that the same people who swear that Luck is a "can't miss" franchise quarterback are the same people who promised us that Cam Newton could not be an NFL-calibre passer. In case you missed it, Newtown just set a rookie record . . .  but what the hell do I know?

In any case, what I think is that the fates of Sanchez and Rex Ryan are inextribably woven together. The Sanchise will survive as long as Big Fat Stupid Obnoxious Rex does . . .  and not one day longer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Lol and I love when people compare Sanchez to Eli, as if Eli is some stud QB...Grand total of 0 seasons w/ over 63% completion, threw 25 picks last year, his 07 squad had a terror of a passrush and caught fire at the right time.  If Eli is the pinnacle of what Sanchez can become....by all means.  Jets D is not what it was in 2009, take the last 4 meetings between NE and NJ and check the scores, then compound that with the fact that the Jets had NOTHING new schematically to throw at NE in either of the matchups this year.  The blitz stuff has failed, the press man doesn't work with pansy/high-cut corners like Cromartie and Wilson, and they can't get a passrush w/out sending the house.  Revis is still tremendous, but stay away from him and a team like NE can target every other secondary player on the Jets roster.  Jets are a joke, Sanchez is a game-manager on his best day, their running game is the most over-rated in football.  They score 21 points and by the amount of celebrating they do, you'd think they just dropped 60 on the Ravens or something.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: On Sancheese : Ya know, I think you're right.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Bravo!!  Well done, BabeParilli!!