ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

If you see the Jest threads on their site, "This is the second SB this year for them. All the evil of the year is gone if they can win in Foxboro.

They point o how great their D is compared to Indy and how weak we are after the loss...

We must have more to discuss than last weeks game...time to move on

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS

Geez Bill - I was such a pre-game target of yours, but now you won't even acknowledge me and you just want to move on. 

What gives?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Woe be unto Green New Jersey.

Woe everlasting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Jets have to reap the whirlwind of revenge for the early defeat and also for this past Sunday.

Bill Belichick now has a chip on his shoulder.

Tom Brady now has a chip on his shoulder.

The defense after being embarrassed in more ways then one now has a major chip on there shoulders.

Jets beware!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I like that:

"Reap the whirlwind."

Harlan would be proud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The keys to beating the Jets this time. Stop the running game. Run the ball effectively ,get some pressure on Sanchise, show up for the game on time and attend the important team meetings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Rodimus go back to the Gang Green and talk about how Revis will neutralize Moss and how Sanchez is going to have the game of his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Wes Welker will be huge in this game. Revis will eliminate Moss, so Edleman, Stanback, Watson will see more throws.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS:
    [QUOTE]Wes Welker will be huge in this game. Revis will eliminate Moss, so Edleman, Stanback, Watson will see more throws.
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

Really? Why do you think that's a given because I really don't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Rodimus go back to the Gang Green and talk about how Revis will neutralize Moss and how Sanchez is going to have the game of his career.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    I'm not a Jets fan. I'm just agreeing with the fact that it is now wednesday and the focus should now be on the a division opponent, who already has a tie breaker against the Pats. Learn how to post an intelligent comment!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

It is going to be a painful visit to Foxboro for the jets. This will be the cherry on their season of wows. When this loss is in their books they will be ready to turnout the lights cause it will be ovah

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Good one Leon Spelled Backwards. Now the bell just rang, back to class with you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Rodimus go back to the Gang Green and talk about how Revis will neutralize Moss and how Sanchez is going to have the game of his career.
    P.S.
    Learn how to properly read who posted what about who is going to have a good game!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : I'm not a Jets fan. I'm just agreeing with the fact that it is now wednesday and the focus should now be on the a division opponent, who already has a tie breaker against the Pats. Learn how to post an intelligent comment!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I actually couldn't even see your comment or your picture and there is this 'Rodimus" @ $$ on that website and I just assumed you were him since he's been bragging about trolling on Pats message boards all day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : P.S. Learn how to properly read who posted what about who is going to have a good game!

Chill out, I honestly made a mistake! Relax!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : Chill out, I honestly made a mistake! Relax!
    It's cool, we are all Patriots fans and we are all still pi$$ed off about sunday night.
    Go Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : It's cool, we are all Patriots fans and we are all still pi$$ed off about sunday night. Go Pats!

What Sunday night game??????? Can't wait to see the Colts in the Play Offs though

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : It's cool, we are all Patriots fans and we are all still pi$$ed off about sunday night. Go Pats!

Exactly, we can't turn on each other!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : Exactly, we can't turn on each other!

Agreed!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : What Sunday night game??????? Can't wait to see the Colts in the Play Offs though
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. The Pats proved that they can dominate the Ponies. They just have to learn how to, in the words of Charlie Weis, "Finish The Game!" 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Leon, or Mumbles, I bet you would be bragging about Welker if he was on your team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : Really? Why do you think that's a given because I really don't.

Because he did in the first game and he's probably the best corner in the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ON TO JETS - NO MORE COLTS THREADS : My thoughts exactly. The Pats proved that they can dominate the Ponies. They just have to learn how to, in the words of Charlie Weis, "Finish The Game!" 

Best learning for finnishing the game came from this past week. Enough feedback to make spy -BS look tame....looking forward to running the season here on out.

Sections
Shortcuts