once again the CONTRARIAN asks.. what did TEBOW know and WHEN did he know it? he and HERN were involved in a bar room brawl in 2007!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/gators/os-tim-tebow-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-07022013,0,6747621.story

methinks part of the tebow's act is designed to throw off any bad scent off him. hern clearly was adapt at that. dont c how a guy lasts 4 years at a lowlife party school like florida and is a roommate of a hernandez and have nothing dirty or corrupt land on him. i oprnly speculated on this and had my thread illed with jabros taking the usual cheap shots...

methinks this article is just the tip of the iceberg. oh yep, how many other incidents just got rubbed off hern's record. what is a 17 yo doing in a bar, getting in a bar fight and haing a cop b so intimidated as to not dare write him up. who paid the lawyer? seems to me urban the meyer was a dark force. tells me a lot about bb that this guy was his closest college ally. something doesnt quite pass my taste or smell test.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I have no idea what you said, I can't read jibberish. But the Urban Meyer thing is discussion worthy. If I'm not mistaken, he had 50 wins and 25 arrests at UF and he was lionized. Not sure what that says about Gainesville in particular or college football in general, but it seems pretty alarming to me.

Win at all costs I guess? Frankly, it's business as usual for college football if you ask me. They should just pay the players and dispense with the idea that there's anything noble or pure about that whole business. 

But the article indicates Tebow was trying to stop the thing in the bar from escalating, so I don't see this as any problem for him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares,  seems like a "praise Tebow" article.

Ol' McCourty had an INT....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

I posted the full article in another thread to avoid cluttering the board with AH threads and regardless of your opinion 49 it is relevant to the coddling environment in which AH had been acustom to for years.  Sealed juvenile record...and then incidents in college where everyone just looks the other way....why, because he can play football?  Big deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

I posted the full article in another thread to avoid cluttering the board with AH threads and regardless of your opinion 49 it is relevant to the coddling environment in which AH had been acustom to for years.  Sealed juvenile record...and then incidents in college where everyone just looks the other way....why, because he can play football?  Big deal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

I posted the full article in another thread to avoid cluttering the board with AH threads and regardless of your opinion 49, it is relevant to the coddling environment in which AH had been acustom to for years.  Sealed juvenile record...and then incidents in college where everyone just looks the other way....why, because he can play football?  Big deal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

wow...this board blows to post on