One Day in Boston...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

One Day in Boston...

I'm coming to Boston for a few days next week from Chicago and have one free weekday. I'm thinking of making the pilgrimage to Gillette, Pats HOF etc. If you had one free day in Boston what would you do? I've already got Sox tickets for Mon. night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: One Day in Boston...

What you said..... actually.  However, I got a lot of friends out there so I would probably visit them.  But if you have a free day, I would def goto Gillette.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: One Day in Boston...:
    What you said..... actually.  However, I got a lot of friends out there so I would probably visit them.  But if you have a free day, I would def goto Gillette.  
    Posted by Getzo

I'm spending one day visiting friends and relatives.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: One Day in Boston... : I'm spending one day visiting friends and relatives.
    Posted by Cyberknot

Wish I could knock that out in one day.  I went back for 7 days and spent 6 days visiting friends and had one day of doing nothing... still didn't see everyone and left some people pissed I didn't even call.. However, it is your vacation so I suggest you spend it at an amzing place like Patriots Place, especially off season as there won't be too many people walking around.  Maybe you'll walk into a player.. or better yet a retired one like Troy Brown, so you can buy him a beer and let him tell stories of the good ol' days. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: One Day in Boston... : Wish I could knock that out in one day.  I went back for 7 days and spent 6 days visiting friends and had one day of doing nothing... still didn't see everyone and left some people pissed I didn't even call.. However, it is your vacation so I suggest you spend it at an amzing place like Patriots Place, especially off season as there won't be too many people walking around.  Maybe you'll walk into a player.. or better yet a retired one like Troy Brown, so you can buy him a beer and let him tell stories of the good ol' days. 
    Posted by Getzo
    I've been out of NE for most of the past 35 yrs so I've either lost touch with all but a few close friends, or they have moved away as well. I've actually been gone longer than I was there! But I spent my first 23 yrs in MA. so it will always seem like home. I still have a lot of family in MA. and CT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

You cannot buy Troy a beer as he gives out free drafts of Narrangansetts down at Foxwoods . . . he is their local sales rep!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

You cannot buy Troy a beer as he gives out free drafts of Narrangansetts down at Foxwoods . . . he is their local sales rep!
    Posted by tenace4life
    See, now there is another good idea...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Posted by tenace4life

Seriously?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I've been a fan of the Patriots beginning with their first draft pick of Ron Burton in 1960. Notwithstanding, however, I found visiting Gillette Stadium and Patriot Place, except on gameday or during training camp, to be vastly overrated. 

Try riding the Freedom Trail followed by a visit to Faneuil Hall.  It's an enriching experience.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sam Adam's brewery tour... cannoli's at Modern Pastry in the North End, then hang at the local bars there that night, try to shag some college girls.

Sections
Shortcuts