One for Leon: Just how embarrassing is it to be a Jet or a Jet fan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: One for Leon: Just how embarrassing is it to be a Jet or a Jet fan?

MasterHess won't answer.....he "forgets" those Jets moments of cheating...He comes out every big game saying the Pats will lose and trolling. Right after the game when Pats win...he disappears.....Leon...still haven't figured out who I am yet huh?....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

See what you guys did. You gave Leon something to jerk off about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First, about the Pats:

Getting to the SB 2 times in 5 years is better than every other team in the league but the Giants. And the Giants needed the most miraculous catch from a guy who never caught another pass in his LIFE to win the first game and needed both an All Pro Guard and the best TE in the game to be injured to squeakkkkkkkkkk out a win in the last one. In any case, better than the other 30 teams in the league.

Now, to the thread....

Between butts and butts of jokes, between being a weak running team and branging about how they ground and pound, between aggressivley trying to beat the Cardinals in having the worst two QBs in the league and hearing the coach say how much he loves his QBs (wow, that doesnt bode well for the future), between losing again and again and ... well, again to the Patriots, between, having no WR and picking up one who nobody else wants - even though he says that the braintrust of the Jets are "idiots" (and by the way NO ONE has argued that he was wrong - not even the team), between having a bozo fan chearleader and then.. well, having him quit the team(!), between having to hang your hat on "we are not mathematiclaly eliminated from being humiliated in the playoffs", from having not just a worse O than the Pats but a worse D (!!!!!!),  from having their third string QB be the only voice of truth about the totaly twisted, dysfuntional club house, from all that and MORE, what is the most embarrassing thing about being a member of that team.. or a fan of that team?

Leon, give up football. It is beyond you. You just will never be able to understand that blocking and tackling, running and passing and catching all take the coordinated effort of a TEAM, good players and relly good coaches. Having players or coaches or fans just SAY how good they are... well, that is not football... its auto-erotica. Best kept private Leon. (ask your mom, she could give you some advice on that).

[/QUOTE]

Now, while I'll agree that Leon equates to that greenish/yellowing ouss oozing from that festering boil on the backside of family donkey, need I caution us Pats fans to hold off on all the JESTS! ridicule for now? That rolling Knock Knock Joke is STILL in the playoff hunt, thanks to JESTS! like performances last week by the Steelers and Bengals. They have three games left (@ Titans, vs Bolts, @ Bills). All are well below the .500 line, and I defy anyone who'll guarandamtee who'll they lose to from this collective bunch of miscreant organizations. The best shots I see are from teh Bills, HUG rival, and the Bolts (which team comes to play in Green Jersey?)

I'm still remembering how Gang Green eeked into the playoffs at 9-7 and beat the Pats at home. We all were chuckling after a certain December 45-3 pasting on National TV, and then they came into the Razor and, well, you know the rest of the story. Will they do it again? Ciuld be. My money says no. But, ya just never know. I'll feel a whole lot better when "eliminated from the playoffs" is shown next to their name. Just sayin'.........    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's great being a Jet fan. Never a dull moment! We got Sexy Rexy and Sanchy add in Tebow and the fun never ends!!

Hey being a Jets fan is better then supporting a team that cheated to win. Ever since being caught cheating the pats haven't won anything( and won't ever again in our lifetimes) and are dangerously close to being compared to the Bills of the eraly 90's.

The only difference is thet the Bills don't have that ugly and disgusting *** asterics next to their names like the pats do.

I hope that cleared things up

[/QUOTE]

That's sad dude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

First, about the Pats:

Getting to the SB 2 times in 5 years is better than every other team in the league but the Giants. And the Giants needed the most miraculous catch from a guy who never caught another pass in his LIFE to win the first game and needed both an All Pro Guard and the best TE in the game to be injured to squeakkkkkkkkkk out a win in the last one. In any case, better than the other 30 teams in the league.

Now, to the thread....

Between butts and butts of jokes, between being a weak running team and branging about how they ground and pound, between aggressivley trying to beat the Cardinals in having the worst two QBs in the league and hearing the coach say how much he loves his QBs (wow, that doesnt bode well for the future), between losing again and again and ... well, again to the Patriots, between, having no WR and picking up one who nobody else wants - even though he says that the braintrust of the Jets are "idiots" (and by the way NO ONE has argued that he was wrong - not even the team), between having a bozo fan chearleader and then.. well, having him quit the team(!), between having to hang your hat on "we are not mathematiclaly eliminated from being humiliated in the playoffs", from having not just a worse O than the Pats but a worse D (!!!!!!),  from having their third string QB be the only voice of truth about the totaly twisted, dysfuntional club house, from all that and MORE, what is the most embarrassing thing about being a member of that team.. or a fan of that team?

Leon, give up football. It is beyond you. You just will never be able to understand that blocking and tackling, running and passing and catching all take the coordinated effort of a TEAM, good players and relly good coaches. Having players or coaches or fans just SAY how good they are... well, that is not football... its auto-erotica. Best kept private Leon. (ask your mom, she could give you some advice on that).

[/QUOTE]

Now, while I'll agree that Leon equates to that greenish/yellowing ouss oozing from that festering boil on the backside of family donkey, need I caution us Pats fans to hold off on all the JESTS! ridicule for now? That rolling Knock Knock Joke is STILL in the playoff hunt, thanks to JESTS! like performances last week by the Steelers and Bengals. They have three games left (@ Titans, vs Bolts, @ Bills). All are well below the .500 line, and I defy anyone who'll guarandamtee who'll they lose to from this collective bunch of miscreant organizations. The best shots I see are from teh Bills, HUG rival, and the Bolts (which team comes to play in Green Jersey?)

I'm still remembering how Gang Green eeked into the playoffs at 9-7 and beat the Pats at home. We all were chuckling after a certain December 45-3 pasting on National TV, and then they came into the Razor and, well, you know the rest of the story. Will they do it again? Ciuld be. My money says no. But, ya just never know. I'll feel a whole lot better when "eliminated from the playoffs" is shown next to their name. Just sayin'.........    

[/QUOTE]

It is a diffferent set of teams. First of all I am fine if the Jets win out their games. THat means it is more likely they will keep their triangle of mediocraty of Tennen, Ryan and Sanchez (perhaps this three headed bird could be named Tennyanchez... like a turducken but not to be eaten). If they actually make the playoffs I realllly do not mind playing them at all. THey would easily be the worst team in the playoffs. And this Pats team is very different from the one you are refering back to.

In any case, this thread is not as much about chest pounding but about showing someone in denial the photos of the train wreck known as the Jets.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

First, about the Pats:

Now, to the thread....

[/QUOTE]

And the Giants needed the most miraculous catch from a guy who never caught another pass in his LIFE to win the first game and needed both an All Pro Guard and the best TE in the game to be injured to squeakkkkkkkkkk out a win in the last one.

just like the Giants beat you with a healthy Gronk (and hernandez and welker)  in your stadium -without Bradshaw and Nicks -during the season

and like the Giants lost both their TE's in the SB

: )

[/QUOTE]

I do not think the Giants have outright won a SB under Manning yet. THey had the second luckiest play in football history in game one. They squeeked in due to both injuries to their opponent and a missed completion when the Giants pass coverage covered about as much as a single sheet of TB on TB's wife's body.

In fact it took not one widley lucky drop by a SF punt returner just to make the SB it took TWO! I have never seen that. THere was no hit, no force. Just luck (or someone was bought).

So when Manning & the GIants actually outright outplay an opponent to win one let me know. If they ever do you will be able to tell the difference.