one from the bears forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

one from the bears forum

I am watching the PAttys and Lions Game,

The Lions are Running all over the Pats, Crushing Brady on Sacks....

They should have lost to the Lions, I know all the band wagon Patriots cant wait to play another NFC North Team.

Us Chicago Bears fans can't wait Either ; )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: one from the bears forum

I

n Response to one from the bears forum:
    [QUOTE]I am watching the PAttys and Lions Game, The Lions are Running all over the Pats, Crushing Brady on Sacks.... They should have lost to the Lions, I know all the band wagon Patriots cant wait to play another NFC North Team. Us Chicago Bears fans can't wait Either ; )
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

great pic i was just bored so was looking at the bears forum and saw that one post ,pats should have lost too the lions  its too funny

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

DUH Bears Duh uh duhhh Bears?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: one from the bears forum:
    [QUOTE]great pic i was just bored so was looking at the bears forum and saw that one post ,pats should have lost too the lions  its too funny
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

Uhh, you might want to rewind that Lions/Bears game.  Talk about escaping by the hair on your chinny, chin, chin. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hey lippa. . . the Jets fans were sounding just like you last week . . . come back on Monday and we can talk then.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

The pats are averaging 31 points per game. they have beaten the #2 ( pit) ,4 (balt) and 6 (jets)  defense in PPG.

They beat the #1 ( diego) and #4 ( indy) pass defenses

They beat the #1 ( pit) #3(jets) #5(diego) and #6(balt) rush defenses

They beat the #3(diego) and #4 9indy) offenses in PPG

This game is gonna come down to offense and the bears can not hang with the patriot offense which is averaging 31.6 points per game. Chicago hasnt even scored that many points this season. Their best was against Philly last week.

If the Patriot team that has been playing these tough teams comes to play chicago does not have a chance. Their only hope is the cocky idiots who showed up in cleveland come to town but I highly doubt that. The bears are in trouble.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]Hey lippa. . . the Jets fans were sounding just like you last week . . . come back on Monday and we can talk then.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

iam a pats fan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The best is reading the comments sections on ESPNBoston's Pats blog where Reiss writes.

The highest of high comedy.  This will be a tough game for NE on the road, but the best is when some Pats hater says "Bears 27, NE 10".  "NE will only get 4 offensive possessions".

Also, the photo above is hilarious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Bears fans are idiots. Look at them talking big and runing their loud mouths. You would think they could have learned a lesson from the J*E*T*S

They should go ask Rex how it feels.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

oh and to the delusional lippa--

your stupid comment of lions crushing brady on sacks is really pointless

because in the end TOM CRUSHED THEM

45-24

cha ching!~

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]oh and to the delusional lippa-- your stupid comment of lions crushing brady on sacks is really pointless because in the end TOM CRUSHED THEM 45-24   cha ching!~
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

i didnt make that comment  i pulled it from a bears blog ,iam a pats fan  was just sharing it will you guys .sorry i didnt make that clear

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

I've actually been hanging at a bears forum for the last couple days.  They just think they need to play a perfect game for a shot (most of them).  I'm being nice, but not getting too many people to bite.  a couple though.

They're riding on the fact that "our LB's are the best coverage LB's in the league" and "our front 4 can get to Brady".

That's great, but the tampa 2 allow's us to throw under it.  I didn't get into that though.  I did, however, mention Freeney and Mathis...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=25

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looking forward to seeing a lot of this shown on tv.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]All great photos, but that one with BB on that bear is so stinkin funny, his face and the bear TOP OF THE LINE.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Thank ya sir!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Great photo!! LOL!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: one from the bears forum : Uhh, you might want to rewind that Lions/Bears game.  Talk about escaping by the hair on your chinny, chin, chin. 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Bears "won" over the Lions in their first meeting because a Lions' TD catch by Calvin Johnson was ruled a drop when he let go of the ball thinking it was clearly ruled a TD.  Stupid play by him, but still controverisal.

And in the second win for the Bears, a clean hit on Cutler was ruled U/R and extended their scoring drive that decided the game.  Lions were cleary robbed in that one.  Bears should be 7-5, if not for the zebras making some pretty obvious, game-changing bad calls.

That aside, I am still concerned about road + short week + strong D = uspet.

Don't expect the Pats to beat the Bears by 45-3 in this one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Some pertinent numbers: Pats are 36-6 vs. the NFC since 2001 (including SBs). 9-1 in that time vs. NFC North. Last loss to an NFC North team was in 2002 (GBay 28-10). 

Pats 31-17.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Sections
Shortcuts