one from the bears forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Re: one from the bears forum

In Response to Re: one from the bears forum:
    The pats are averaging 31 points per game. they have beaten the #2 ( pit) ,4 (balt) and 6 (jets)  defense in PPG. They beat the #1 ( diego) and #4 ( indy) pass defenses They beat the #1 ( pit) #3(jets) #5(diego) and #6(balt) rush defenses They beat the #3(diego) and #4 9indy) offenses in PPG This game is gonna come down to offense and the bears can not hang with the patriot offense which is averaging 31.6 points per game. Chicago hasnt even scored that many points this season. Their best was against Philly last week. If the Patriot team that has been playing these tough teams comes to play chicago does not have a chance. Their only hope is the cocky idiots who showed up in cleveland come to town but I highly doubt that. The bears are in trouble.
    Posted by WCPatsFan

The Pats caught the Ravens early.  Lucky! 
    They played a Steeler team with a patchwork offensive line.  Lucky! 
    They played San Diego early while they were in their customary start off slow mode they have been in the last few seasons.  Lucky! 
    Played a decimated Colts team due to injuries and had to hang onto dear life.  Lucky!
    Beat a Jets team that is more talk then punch.  Lucky!

It's safe to say one of these teams will take the Pats out in a rematch.  Enjoy the ride the playoffs are a new season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Yeah, the Bears are shuffling.  That needs to stop, today!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They keep showing BB on the sidelines and in my mind I keep seeing him wearing the bears coat, LOL!

Thanks for the kind words, bibbysu.  The picstures are fun to do when I have a few spare minutes.

Sections
Shortcuts