one from the bears forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: one from the bears forum

i cant seem to remember, can anyone tell me. has BB and the patriots gone up against this offensive genius mike martz before? I just feel like this has happened before, i can almost sense it, i remember just this epic offense, with a hof caliber running back and a quaterback that was all pro..

jeeze i wonder if that was just a dream... 

i sure hope Belichick has a good game plan for his first game against this high powered offense...

/sarcasm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I dunno...I truly believe the Patriots will win this game, but I'm not predicting a romp, by any means.

To clarify, if this game were being played in a dome or in decent weather, I think the Pats win it quite handily, by 14 or more. But the Chicago weather may turn into a neutralizing factor, particularly if we see 40 MPH winds with snow.

If this season has taught me anything, it's that if the Pats do not turn the ball over, they can beat anyone; but if they do turn the ball over, average teams (Jets) and even below-average teams (Browns) can beat them.

Chicago is an above-average team; in fact, their record says they are a very good team. And a wet ball, high wind, and poor footing often turns football into a quirky, unpredictable sport. Of the four remaining games on the schedule, this one scares me the most. A low-scoring, field-position affair in which an inopportune fumble determines the outcome, can happen here, to our benefit or to our detriment.

I predicted a romp against the Steelers and the Jets. I am not so cocky about this game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: one from the bears forum:
    [QUOTE]i cant seem to remember, can anyone tell me. has BB and the patriots gone up against this offensive genius mike martz before? I just feel like this has happened before, i can almost sense it, i remember just this epic offense, with a hof caliber running back and a quaterback that was all pro.. jeeze i wonder if that was just a dream...  i sure hope Belichick has a good game plan for his first game against this high powered offense... /sarcasm
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

LOL, fun post!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to one from the bears forum:
    [QUOTE]I am watching the PAttys and Lions Game, The Lions are Running all over the Pats, Crushing Brady on Sacks.... They should have lost to the Lions, I know all the band wagon Patriots cant wait to play another NFC North Team. Us Chicago Bears fans can't wait Either ; )
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

Lippa, some people r not catching on that you were quoting from the Bears fan site. LoL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

sorry i draged all whole thing from the site ,and forgot too post above it i was quoteing thats the  the post

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Bury Da Bears!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I wouldn't take the Bears lightly.  Plus the weather (windy, rainy, and cold) may negate the Pats' offense, meaning Hester's return skills may play into the results that much more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't take the Bears lightly.  Plus the weather (windy, rainy, and cold) may negate the Pats' offense, meaning Hester's return skills may play into the results that much more.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Seems a lot of folks are putting too much emphasis on the weather as a game stopper for the Pats offense.  The running game has been coming on and Brady does not throw loopy, long passes.  They are crisp, low and mostly in the 5 - 15 yards range.  How many times have we seen the Pats in cold, windy and snowy weather still put the points on the board?  More often than not and, somehow, Bears fans think the Pats aren't a cold weather team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to one from the bears forum:
    [QUOTE]I am watching the PAttys and Lions Game, The Lions are Running all over the Pats, Crushing Brady on Sacks.... They should have lost to the Lions, I know all the band wagon Patriots cant wait to play another NFC North Team. Us Chicago Bears fans can't wait Either ; )
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]
    Ah what was the final score? What is Bellichik's record against the NFC? Totally one sided.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Heard on the NFL radio today that this is Brady's first start at Soldier field.  Is this true?  Sorry if this has been talked about already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Bears are a good team.

Now, the Patriot defense allowed only 3 points and pulled in 3 interceptions last week while their ranking in defensive yards allowed only rose from #32 in the NFL to #31 in the NFL.  I see a ginormous disconnect between the yardage stats and the wins, almost every single game of perhaps every single season since 2001.  Perhaps there's a coaching strategy here that Bears fans can't or won't understand?  Shrug, that's not my problem.

As this season's weather got colder, Brady got better.  The Patriots averaged 40 points a game in the last four games.  That's an average against Pittsburgh's vaunted D and the Jets' D also, not a 1-game fluke.

Traditionally, Brady runs wild in December.  He has racked up a more than decent 14 career wins in January too.  Anyone who hopes that cold weather will slow him or Deion Branch down, well, they have hopes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Heard on the NFL radio today that this is Brady's first start at Soldier field.  Is this true?  Sorry if this has been talked about already.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true. In 2002, while the new Soldier Field was being built, NE had that incredible comeback with an incredible David Patten catch in the end zone down in Champaign, IL at the University of Illinois field.

The last meeting was 2006 in Foxborough.

In 2000, while Brady was a rookie, Bledsoe started at Soldier Field.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]While my wife keeps yelling at me at things that dont mean nothing, I keep looking at the photo with BB on that bear, and I keep laughing, while she keeps yelling. Thanks again, you probably saved my marriage.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

I can't tell what part is more comical:

1. BB in jeans.
    2. BB waving the hat while smiling, after taming the bear.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Bears just don't match up well against the Pats. They, like the Jets, rely to heavily on the run to open the pass. 

The problem is this

No one gets past the big man. He's a thug! He'll eat that vag Bears OL for breakfast, second breakfast, third breakfast, brunch, lunch, second lunch, Lunner, late lucnch and dinner. McCourty will man Hester, Aarington will man the other, Chung and Olsen will have a good time. 

Pats 34-14. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: one from the bears forum : I can't tell what part is more comical: 1. BB in jeans. 2. BB waving the hat while smiling, after taming the bear.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    While photoshopping the pic I was going to add a clip board instead of the hat and have him wearing some patriots gear instead of the jeans.  However, once I added his head I almost died laughing at the hat and the jeans so I kept it as is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Might have one more in me before game time, lol!

Just wish I had the time to jump on the bears board and post them, Hahaha!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Game time report... Bill Belichick on the sidelines Soldier Field today

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

What I worry about most is after getting all wet then going into a warm locker room for half time. Come out into the freezing cold. That always has some kind of effect.

Sections
Shortcuts