One good thing about the loss...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

One good thing about the loss...........

O'Brien's off to Penn State.  Sheer brilliance punctuated by complete mediocrity at the wrong times.  Bring on Josh.............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: One good thing about the loss...........

In Response to One good thing about the loss...........:
    [QUOTE]O'Brien's off to Penn State.  Sheer brilliance punctuated by complete mediocrity at the wrong times.  Bring on Josh.............
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Amen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

it wont matter.. ELI will continue to OWN you.  next up.. REX RYAN will build his entire team around one GOAL.. BEATING NE.

REX should realize by now he is not going to win any SB's.. so the next best thing is beating down NE twice a season.

JETS will win the AFC EAST next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I used to complain about McDaniels in the past, but after O'Brien, I'll never say anything negative about Josh again!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to One good thing about the loss...........:
    [QUOTE]O'Brien's off to Penn State.  Sheer brilliance punctuated by complete mediocrity at the wrong times.  Bring on Josh.............
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Absolutely a perfect way to describe the play calling including the Super Bowl..I am glad he is gone.